You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Give me one good reason to go tonight,

Give me one good reason to go tonight,

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 16:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
As you know i live in South Manchester and to be honest i don't want to go tonight. Its freezing and it will be snowing and the football will be terrible to watch as usual,
Someone give me a reason to drag myself off my couch and spend all night in the freezing cold and i may change my mind, and yes i am aware i am a shit fan  Very Happy

2Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 16:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I should point out that i don't drive either so would be relying on public transport to get there, another reason not to go in my eyes.

3Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 16:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
One of my servants has cried off. How strong are you?

4Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 16:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Simply grab a nice beer out of the fridge, Put your feet up and say fuck it!

5Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 16:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:One of my servants has cried off. How strong are you?
Not very strong apart from my right arm, not sure why that's so toned?

6Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 16:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If i don't go will it be streamed on the portal KP?

7Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 16:53

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:As you know i live in South Manchester and to be honest i don't want to go tonight. Its freezing and it will be snowing and the football will be terrible to watch as usual,
Someone give me a reason to drag myself off my couch and spend all night in the freezing cold and i may change my mind, and yes i am aware i am a shit fan  Very Happy
To watch our lads score a magnificent victory and close the gap on the teams above us?

8Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 16:56

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:To watch our lads score a magnificent victory and close the gap on the teams above us?
You do realise he's talking about BWFC, and not Norwich.

9Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 17:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I should point out that i don't drive either so would be relying on public transport to get there, another reason not to go in my eyes.

I’ll give you a lift

10Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 17:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Thanks boggers but Mrs Pig has said i would be mad to go tonight and she is rarely wrong  Very Happy

11Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 17:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If i don't go will it be streamed on the portal KP?

Im not sure mate depends if BTID can find a stream or not. Failing that, Radio Nuts will be available though!

12Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 17:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just seen that Kenocchio refused Sky permission for the game to be shown on the red button tonight, what a wanker!

13Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 17:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Who have city got?

14Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 17:32

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just seen that Kenocchio refused Sky permission for the game to be shown on the red button tonight, what a wanker!
I thought this would have been a league decision...

15Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 17:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
no it was Boltons decision according to sky

16Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 17:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Who have city got?
Away at Newcastle smartarse  Very Happy

17Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 17:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

18Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 18:28

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Stay at home,  put your feet up, stay warm.

Eat and drink what you want.

Plus when the match ends, no matter what the result is, you are already at home.

Last edited by Cajunboy on Tue Jan 29 2019, 18:29; edited 1 time in total

19Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 18:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Stay at home,  put your feet up, stay warm.

Plus when the match ends, no matter what the result is, you are already at home.

Shit fan

20Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 18:31

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Stay at home,  put your feet up, stay warm.

Shit fan
Warm fan.

21Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 18:36

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Good Possibility of a stream tonight, can’t guarantee though

22Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 18:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wise words cajun  Very Happy

23Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 19:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I didn't even know we were playing.

24Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 19:26

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Shit fan

25Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 19:27

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
I must be a shit fan as well. It's freezing out there and Rammy is covered in snow. Sod it- I'm staying at home

26Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 19:29

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Smile

27Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 19:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I haven’t been to a game in about 10 months if we are all being honest

28Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 19:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You haven't missed much action boggers so i wouldn't worry.

29Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 19:45

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Last game I went to was Hull away!

30Give me one good reason to go tonight, Empty Re: Give me one good reason to go tonight, on Tue Jan 29 2019, 19:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I refuse to return until the owner is replaced

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum