Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Takeover imminent?

+20
y2johnny
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
karlypants
Growler
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
DEANO82
gloswhite
Cajunboy
observer
terenceanne
wessy
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Kane57
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

91Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:26 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:I was certain there was something going on with the takeover after all these posts. What a let down.

Me too lad. Just the usual bollocks

92Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:28 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We're all waiting for you Boggers, surely you know what's really going on?

93Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:37 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:We're all waiting for you Boggers, surely you know what's really going on?

Do I fuck

But at least my usual bollocks gives people hope

94Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:47 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You mean it was all a lie?

I trusted you Boggers. I feel let down.

95Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:11 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:We're all waiting for you Boggers, surely you know what's really going on?

Do I fuck

But at least my usual bollocks gives people hope

Oh Boggers! I feel really let down now! Sad

96Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:12 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Growler wrote:fao Sluffy

I think it was only on Wanderers Ways you were labelled a wierdo for your daily attacks on anyone who criticised Anderson in public.I suspected you might be on Andersons payroll to attack anyone who criticised him but since you stopped posting for a while probably not.
On WW you invited people to mock a young Bolton fan involved in organising the protest at the West Brom match by posting links to to his CV and an article about him doing an iron man challenge or something..You were playing to about 5 or 6 staunch Anderson fanatics on WW and appearing odd to the silent majority.Your attack on the lad didn't have the desired effect.A long term poster on WW provided a link to some charity work the lad is doing and donated to it, others criticised your behavior

If you are truly a great fan of Anderson and want to defend him, post positive words about the fine things you think Anderson has done for the club, don't launch personal attacks on fans who criticise him.Mocking other fans might be easier than finding positive things to say about Anderson but it makes you look a right cunt

The person who labelled me a weirdo on Wanderers Ways is the same person who labels it me here - namely Kane57 / Chris Manning.  From a forum with daily posts in the hundreds I believe only one other person commented on that phrase - and for all I know that could have been you.

I know I'm yet again wasting my breath but once again I reiterate that I AM NOT A FAN OF KEN ANDERSON - I don't hate him either, I simply try to listen and understand what is going on and give a considered opinion based on whatever facts there are to hand and use my personal experience of being a senior officer in a multimillion organisation, as to what I believe is happening/has happened.

Just because I've come to conclusions that don't support the stance of the vast majority of people wanting to lynch Anderson doesn't mean that I must automatically be a paid employee of the club - you really, really have lost the plot to even think like that!

Also I mocked no one on Wanderers Ways, here, or any place else for that matter.

You can't even relate coherently what I did in your attempt to discredit me above, ffs!

For anyone who doesn't know what we are talking about - once the second protest march was announced by the collection of 'fans forums' I wondered who were the people behind the protest - in the same way that people have wondered what history did Anderson have before he appeared on the scene, what was Parkinson's managerial record like before he came here and similarly who are the people behind the ST - hardly a sinister motive really was it?  So why should anybody find it weird - unless of course they have an axe to grind like Manning clearly does.

What I did was put the names of the authors from the three sites who publicised the protest on their respective blogs on to Google and posted a link to each which I found in the public domain.  I even stressed that I had no idea if indeed the links actually referred to the three individuals - only that their names and location seem to fit.  So how the fuck was that mocking - as I went out of my way to say that I wasn't even certain I'd found the right people!!!

For all I know you could have been the other person who called me weird - you probably did - but if someone's charity gained from it then more goods come out of it than if I had done nothing at all!

It's clear you have an hatred of Anderson and quite frankly I'm amazed you've not bothered to tell us about how he's made £10 million pounds in player sales since he's been here like you nearly always do in every post you make on here these days!  You always seem to forget to mention how much has had to be found for the players wages since Anderson rocked up though - it's always just the one way with your thinking and hatred isn't it?

As for being a right cunt - you may very well be spot on.

Cool

97Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:28 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote wrote:"use my personal experience of being a senior officer in a multimillion organisation"

Bearing in mind that the average SME is a "multimillion organisation" e.g. a local builder or the local gym, why do you feel the need to to say this? The old adage that turnover is vanity and profit is sanity springs to mind. 

Even Whittam International must be in that league. And Norpig is indispensible in a multibillion organisation so presumably his opinion carries far more weight?

And "senior officers" are staff anyway so don't get too carried away with your own self-importance, especially in this company.

98Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:09 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote wrote:"use my personal experience of being a senior officer in a multimillion organisation"

Bearing in mind that the average SME is a "multimillion organisation" e.g. a local builder or the local gym, why do you feel the need to to say this? The old adage that turnover is vanity and profit is sanity springs to mind. 

Even Whittam International must be in that league. And Norpig is indispensible in a multibillion organisation so presumably his opinion carries far more weight?

And "senior officers" are staff anyway so don't get too carried away with your own self-importance, especially in this company.

You know absolutely nothing about me nor my business profession, knowledge, training, skills or experience.

Yet you just have to keep brining everything back to being personal about me.

This as now got to stop.

I won't ask you nicely again.

99Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:37 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

I'm now chief bed pan washer so i carry considerable clout round these parts  Very Happy

100Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:56 am

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The Great British Pissing Contest

101Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:42 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

You know absolutely nothing about me nor my business profession, knowledge, training, skills or experience.

Yet you just have to keep brining everything back to being personal about me.

This as now got to stop.

I won't ask you nicely again.
I'm just grateful you asked nicely once. TBF it was your statement about your "credentials" that made it "personal" to you though.

102Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:43 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

I'm now chief bed pan washer so i carry considerable clout round these parts  Very Happy
Exactly. The point I was making was that you certainly know your shit  Very Happy

103Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:59 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'm now chief bed pan washer so i carry considerable clout round these parts  Very Happy

Congratulations, I knew you could do it.

It's a proud day for everyone.

104Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:10 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:I'm now chief bed pan washer so i carry considerable clout round these parts  Very Happy

Congratulations, I knew you could do it.

It's a proud day for everyone.

Yes. He goes round demonstrating to junior bed pan washers how to wash patients bits properly now.

He has a unique hand action with how he does it!

105Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:02 pm

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I thought this was the supposed Takeover thread?

106Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:07 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:I thought this was the supposed Takeover thread?
 It was but it was taken over.

107Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:10 pm

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Very good, I see now why you got promoted.

108Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:46 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Mr Pig has now become eligible to learn how to polish a turd, having climbed the almost impossible peak of Chief pan washer. 
It is hoped that he will take the named training course, as we feel this will then open up his career opportunities, after which he will be more able to assist and advise Mr Parkinson on the day to day administration of Bolton Wanderers. 
Well done Mr Pig.  Smile

109Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:05 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thank you all  Very Happy

Although even a man with my vast experience couldn't manage to polish the sheer volume of turds we have at the club at the moment. I'm hoping the chief turds are gone soon which may help.

110Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:42 pm

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:Thank you all  Very Happy

Although even a man with my vast experience couldn't manage to polish the sheer volume of turds we have at the club at the moment. I'm hoping the chief turds are gone soon which may help.

Not likely when he's a mod

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum