You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 15]

331Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Mon Jul 15 2019, 10:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:I resent the implication. If I got into that suit, I'd never get out. Shocked

Yes, it must get sweaty in there. Very Happy

332Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Mon Jul 15 2019, 10:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Anyway, this kid made me laugh this morning.

333Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Mon Jul 15 2019, 10:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Great video Bonce! Very Happy

334Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Mon Jul 15 2019, 11:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
On a more serious note, I posted recently about how I thought our fat friend was getting into deep and dangerous waters. His latest video sums up my fears. He's out of his depth.

335Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Mon Jul 15 2019, 13:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You are quite right with your assumptions Bonce.

He should have listened to his mum. She has told him numerous times.

336Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Mon Jul 15 2019, 13:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fancy living here Bonce?

337Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Mon Jul 15 2019, 13:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:Fancy living here Bonce?
Shocked If I had to describe hell on earth, it would look something like that.

338Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Mon Jul 15 2019, 14:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@karlypants wrote:Fancy living here Bonce?
Shocked If I had to describe hell on earth, it would look something like that.
Maybe more suited for Nat then! Laughing

339Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Mon Jul 15 2019, 19:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Yum.

340Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 16:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Those were the days.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 DQbRysmVAAExIcW

341Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 16:20

sunlight

sunlight
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
@karlypants wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:I resent the implication. If I got into that suit, I'd never get out. Shocked

Yes, it must get sweaty in there. Very Happy

The Gimp running through Somerset is likely to be a Tory MP. Its just which one is it. Perhaps Hunt or Gove. Eveytime a Tory is caught out with a Mistress on the side from the Wife, she always ` turns out` to be a Dominatrix, and the Tory always denies knowing that she was etc.

342Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 16:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I don't do much dressing up, although I was the back end of a cow once in the school pantomime.
I fell off the stage, dragging the front end with me, much to the delight of the audience.

343Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 16:47

sunlight

sunlight
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
@boltonbonce wrote:I don't do much dressing up, although I was the back end of a cow once in the school pantomime.
I fell off the stage, dragging the front end with me, much to the delight of the audience.

That is a quality story. Well done on that, I bet it was the best bit of the play ( am not taking the P*ss, am serious ). That is really funny. I bet they wished they had wrote it into the script after all the laughs it got.

344Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 16:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Not really. The lad in the front lost two teeth. Health and safety wasn't very strict then, but his parents went mad. I was accused of doing it deliberately. I didn't, but incidents like that seem to have followed me around in the ensuing years.
What kind of a man faints during an eye test?

345Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 17:07

sunlight

sunlight
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
@boltonbonce wrote:Not really. The lad in the front lost two teeth. Health and safety wasn't very strict then, but his parents went mad. I was accused of doing it deliberately. I didn't, but incidents like that seem to have followed me around in the ensuing years.
What kind of a man faints during an eye test?
Im sorry but falling off the stage in a Pantomime Horse Costume in front of a crowd is hilarious.
Many people faint because of all sorts of things. Everyone has things we dont like.

346Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 17:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@sunlight wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:Not really. The lad in the front lost two teeth. Health and safety wasn't very strict then, but his parents went mad. I was accused of doing it deliberately. I didn't, but incidents like that seem to have followed me around in the ensuing years.
What kind of a man faints during an eye test?
Im sorry but falling off the stage in a Pantomime Horse Costume in front of a crowd is hilarious.
Many people faint because of all sorts of things. Everyone has things we dont like.
It was a cow, but I don't suppose it matters. The church magazine did a piece on the show, and it didn't get a mention.

347Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 17:43

sunlight

sunlight
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Well I dont care whether they put it in their Church Magazine or didnt, that was hilarious, I am picturing it and its quality.

348Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 18:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@sunlight wrote:Well I dont care whether they put it in their Church Magazine or didnt, that was hilarious, I am picturing it and its quality.
I'm only grateful youtube is a fairly recent phenomenon. I'd never be off the telly.

349Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 19:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
This is worth watching just for the guy smuggling drugs under his wig.

350Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 21:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm just in the process of installing Windows 98 Second Edition.

Not sure if this makes me sad or not. Very Happy

351Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 21:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:I'm just in the process of installing Windows 98 Second Edition.

Is that some sort of euphemism?

352Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 21:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@karlypants wrote:I'm just in the process of installing Windows 98 Second Edition.

Is that some sort of euphemism?

And what are you trying to insinuate? Shocked

353Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 21:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I don't know, I'm a virgin.

354Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 21:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
KP, Windows 98? Back to the future, or what.

355Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 22:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:KP, Windows 98? Back to the future, or what.

I started watching a guy on Youtube called LGR (lazy game reviews) who reviewed old technology and software etc and I got that nostalgic feeling back so dug out a load of old PC spares I had and built one for a retro experience.

The Windows installation felt like it took less time than with Windows 7 and 10! Shocked

356Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 22:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:I started watching a guy on Youtube called LGR (lazy game reviews) who reviewed old technology and software etc and I got that nostalgic feeling back so dug out a load of old PC spares I had and built one for a retro experience.

The Windows installation felt like it took less time than with Windows 7 and 10! Shocked

I bet you're great at parties.

357Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 22:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bit disappointed with the penis enlarger I bought on ebay.

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzaEplGMJTdRzWolrs7VtmVI_iK4lmDKi-iwCLKUhle_Uqa8wmkg

358Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 22:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@karlypants wrote:I started watching a guy on Youtube called LGR (lazy game reviews) who reviewed old technology and software etc and I got that nostalgic feeling back so dug out a load of old PC spares I had and built one for a retro experience.

The Windows installation felt like it took less time than with Windows 7 and 10! Shocked

I bet you're great at parties.

Sorry Nat. It may be a bit technical for your tiny mind. Razz

359Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 22:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Run along Nat, we'll let you know when we're talking about curtains. This is men only stuff.

Empty the spittoon on your way out.

360Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 12 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Jul 17 2019, 23:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Laughing

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum