Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Future - Administration or bust?

+27
finlaymcdanger
okocha
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
wanderlust
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
rogercpc
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Nigelbwfc
observer
maconman
rammywhite
Norpig
boltonbonce
DEANO82
Cajunboy
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
xmiles
karlypants
y2johnny
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 52]

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

he Bolton Whites Hotel is set to be hit by a winding-up petition, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] understands.

MCLcreate Limited, who provide audio-visual equipment to the hospitality areas of the club, have lodged their debt with the High Court, according to the HM Courts and Tribunals service.
Equipment which had previously been on hire with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was removed before Saturday’s game against Millwall.
The hotel had to deal with a winding-up petition from HMRC in January but settled the matter before it reached court.
Wanderers face a High Court date with HMRC on March 20 over an unpaid tax and VAT bill.
The club has been contacted for comment.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With the length of time this is taking with whoever is supposedly completing the deal to buy the club, it’s obviously a load of bollocks and it’s only going to end in one way now and that’s liquidation.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Nixon tweet just now -

BOLTON. Players now being told they won’t be paid today. This is actually outrageous. They’re steaming about it. No wonder. When is a promise not a promise??

BOLTON. NO question of a strike. But real unhappiness now. Poss statement and calls into League and PFA. What a way to prepare for a game. What a way to treat people.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:What a way to prepare for a game. What a way to treat people.

It seems the best way to prepare for a game judging by the result at the weekend.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:Nixon tweet just now -

BOLTON. Players now being told they won’t be paid today. This is actually outrageous. They’re steaming about it. No wonder. When is a promise not a promise??

BOLTON. NO question of a strike. But real unhappiness now. Poss statement and calls into League and PFA. What a way to prepare for a game. What a way to treat people.
There is no excuse for the treatment offered by Ken Anderson to the players or to the fans. His past behaviour has not been forgotten and I hope not forgiven by the League.  He should be banned for life and then some.  Even if you argue he had good intentions, he has left the club in a shambles and cannot or will not make a deal to sell on.  What a travesty!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would say when it's Anderson who is making it, but you'd only call me a moonman with an "anti-Anderson agenda" - yet again.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This shit always happens, it goes to pot (or so is reported). Liquidation looks inevitable and then as if by magic we are saved at the last min. Yawn

It’s a fucking pantomime

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The thing is that a sale is pretty much inevitable as I can't see Anderson being prepared to walk away with nothing. As the bills, court orders and general discontent continue to rack up, the pressure will mount until we reach the point where something has to give. That point will largely be determined by just how much Anderson hates BWFC.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again  Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:

I would say when it's Anderson who is making it, but you'd only call me a moonman with an "anti-Anderson agenda" - yet again.

I thought you took everything Nixon said with a pinch of salt?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

His statements, yes but that is a question as indicated by the squiggly thing at the end.
i have one for you...

What will it take for you to admit you have been wrong all along about Anderson being astute and honest and finally apologise for being such a dick about it?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

His statements, yes but that is a question as indicated by the squiggly thing at the end.
i have one for you...

What will it take for you to admit you have been wrong all along about Anderson being astute and honest and finally apologise for being such a dick about it?

I've nothing to apologise for.

He's been astute enough to run a business with no money for three years and as for being honest I've not seen anyone lock him up for anything he's done so far.

As for being a dick aren't you the one who has been abusive to me for the last three years simply because I've simply given a narrative of events contrary to your vile, abusive, unsubstantiated hatred of Anderson being the owner, accusing me amongst other derogatory remarks of being mentally ill?

As for honesty though, maybe you should practice it yourself!

wanderlust wrote: Nixon actually said we could become "the Brentford of the North" FFS although I take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nixon just tweeted there's been "some friction" in the takeover talks today. Wonder what that's about?
Players want paying before 5 or they're taking it to the EFL.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BBC Radio Manchester tweet -

BREAKING: Bolton Wanderers’ players have released the following statement in regards to their February salaries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Nixon just tweeted there's been "some friction" in the takeover talks today. Wonder what that's about?
Players want paying before 5 or they're taking it to the EFL.

I wonder if it's the fact the consortium with links to Facebook billions actually don't have any money.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BBC Radio Manchester tweet -

Here is a statement from Bolton Wanderers Football Club in response to the statement made by the players earlier this evening:

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:BBC Radio Manchester tweet -

Here is a statement from Bolton Wanderers Football Club in response to the statement made by the players earlier this evening:

Translated into English... "I'm not paying them out of my pocket."  (despite what I said last week)!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

observer wrote:

Translated into English... "I'm not paying them out of my pocket."  (despite what I said last week)!

Hold your nerve Obs.

Things are very fluid and change quickly.

The bottom line as I've been saying all along is that Anderson has to get the lien removed from the shares.

Nothing can progress without that hurdle being cleared.

Things could drag on at least until the HMRC winder, or whatever action the EFL might take, whichever may come first.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:
observer wrote:

Hold your nerve Obs.

Things are very fluid and change quickly.

The bottom line as I've been saying all along is that Anderson has to get the lien removed from the shares.

Nothing can progress without that hurdle being cleared.

Things could drag on at least until the HMRC winder, or whatever action the EFL might take, whichever may come first.
As much as I respect your opinion, this is not a question of transfering title and shares... it is a question of integrity... which Mr. Anderson sadly lacks.  I am not blaming him for the delays in selling on... for whatever reason from either side... but am blaming him for issuing promises to the players that are not fulfilled... especially since he said he would self fund it.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

i have one for you...

I've nothing to apologise for.

He's been astute enough to run a business with no money for three years and as for being honest I've not seen anyone lock him up for anything he's done so far.

As for being a dick aren't you the one who has been abusive to me for the last three years simply because I've simply given a narrative of events contrary to your vile, abusive, unsubstantiated hatred of Anderson being the owner, accusing me amongst other derogatory remarks of being mentally ill?

As for honesty though, maybe you should practice it yourself!

wanderlust wrote: Nixon actually said we could become "the Brentford of the North" FFS although I take everything he says with a pinch of salt.
See above. 
Still haven't answered the question i.e. what will it take before you man up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum