Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Future - Administration or bust?

+27
finlaymcdanger
okocha
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
wanderlust
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
rogercpc
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Nigelbwfc
observer
maconman
rammywhite
Norpig
boltonbonce
DEANO82
Cajunboy
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
xmiles
karlypants
y2johnny
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 37 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 52]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It also has a youtube channel. With 3 subscribers.

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

boltonbonce wrote:It also has a youtube channel. With 3 subscribers and 36 fingers between them
Shocked

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:It also has a youtube channel. With 3 subscribers and 36 fingers between them
Shocked
Shocked
Great pianist's though.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Norfolk is flatter than Nat's chest.

I’m not sure with Wanderlusts fat arse when bent over.

It’s bigger than Ben Nevis!
Have you been peeking? Shocked

You can’t miss it Bonce! It swallows his arm chair every time he sits on it! Mad
No idea where that came from but FYI I have firm muscular gluteals. Does that turn you on? Still if you want to talk about my arse instead of talking through yours, go for it son Smile

Also FYI Norfolk has a mountain rescue team.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In all fairness Wander, talking about your arse is a major improvement on the usual shit you post. ::FU::

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Norfolk is flatter than Nat's chest.

I’m not sure with Wanderlusts fat arse when bent over.

It’s bigger than Ben Nevis!
Have you been peeking? Shocked

You can’t miss it Bonce! It swallows his arm chair every time he sits on it! Mad
No idea where that came from but FYI I have firm muscular gluteals. Does that turn you on? Still if you want to talk about my arse instead of talking through yours, go for it son Smile

Also FYI Norfolk has a mountain rescue team.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In all fairness Wander, talking about your arse is a major improvement on the usual shit you post. ::FU::
Whatever gets you off. Hardly my fault that you find me attractive but if that's what passes for a witty comeback in your world you've no chance big boy. Now run along back to the playground and leave the humour to the adults if you can't do any better than "Wanderlust has a big arse".

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big Sam said on TalkSport this morning that, although he'd never manage Bolton Wanderers again, he would be interested in running the club, if someone came in and asked him to.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Allardyce!!!!

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:Allardyce!!!!

Don't mock BB- he gave us the best ride of our lives when he was manager!!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Big Sam said on TalkSport this morning that, although he'd never manage Bolton Wanderers again, he would be interested in running the club, if someone came in and asked him to.

It can't have gone unnoticed that within 24 hours of rumours going round that we may get a billionaire owner, Fat Sam - who has slagged us off and snubbed us for years - has thrown his hat into the ring.

No hypocrisy there then.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our manager, whoever that might be, might not be too keen.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Big Sam said on TalkSport this morning that, although he'd never manage Bolton Wanderers again, he would be interested in running the club, if someone came in and asked him to.

It can't have gone unnoticed that within 24 hours of rumours going round that we may get a billionaire owner, Fat Sam - who has slagged us off and snubbed us for years - has thrown his hat into the ring.

No hypocrisy there then.

I'll say it again- he gave us the best ride of our lives when he was manager.
I'd welcome him back tomorrow in any role he chose

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have to agree with that,Rammy. Love him or hate him, he knows his stuff. We've let too many ex Wanderers shuffle about in the wilderness.
I'n have kept SKD for sure. His experience would have been invaluable.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nixon claiming that a new bidder has entered the fray.

OK it's Nixon, but if this is true it stinketh of Anderson getting up to his old tricks again and trying to get a last minute bidding war going.

Of course if neither party takes the bait, Anderson - and BWFC - will be left high and dry.

One hell of a gamble, but it's Anderson we're talking about.

Can you imagine the reaction if Anderson pisses off the alleged billionaire and sells to some bloke down the pub just because he's willing to give Anderson a better pay off?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How many times do we need to be told that nixon knows nothing about this story.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

As I understand it the hearing on Wednesday was adjourned because a deal is close and should be tied up in the next two weeks. That was what BBC sport reported anyway. Or did I misread it all?

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

luckyPeterpiper wrote:As I understand it the hearing on Wednesday was adjourned because a deal is close and should be tied up in the next two weeks. That was what BBC sport reported anyway. Or did I misread it all?
No Pete that's the gist of it, there's a guy on WW called Howard that you might be interested in reading his comments, he seems very credible.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thanks Martin. I've been so busy with 'normal life' that I really haven't had time to keep up here or with BWFC in general.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:As I understand it the hearing on Wednesday was adjourned because a deal is close and should be tied up in the next two weeks. That was what BBC sport reported anyway. Or did I misread it all?
No Pete that's the gist of it, there's a guy on WW called Howard that you might be interested in reading his comments, he seems very credible 

Does he rival me?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Does he rival me?

No one is that ITK, not even Ken.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

rammywhite wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

No hypocrisy there then.

I'll say it again- he gave us the best ride of our lives when he was manager.
I'd welcome him back tomorrow in any role he chose

My feelings exactly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 37 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum