Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you vote in a second referendum

+10
rammywhite
wanderlust
Angry Dad
xmiles
y2johnny
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
boltonbonce
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Would you vote?

referendum - Would you vote in a second referendum - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%referendum - Would you vote in a second referendum - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
referendum - Would you vote in a second referendum - Page 2 Vote_lcap93%referendum - Would you vote in a second referendum - Page 2 Vote_rcap 93% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I would vote remain again for all the reasons listed above, however i do fear the fallout that will come about by over turning the original decision, democracy may well be doomed.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Political Unrest, Civil Disorder, this is coming if these Tory and Labour bastards do not give the people what they voted for. Tories are fucked now with the voters as for Labour Triple fucked. An election should be very interesting.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yes. And I now believe we’ll get one.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Army on stand by no doub't for when brexit does not happen as was always intended by these tory snakes.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Political Unrest, Civil Disorder, this is coming if these Tory and Labour bastards do not give the people what they voted for. Tories are fucked now with the voters as for Labour Triple fucked. An election should be very interesting.
It's coming if they leave the Customs Union and the Single Market - which nobody voted for. There's nothing like widespread unemployment, poverty, cuts in services and food shortages to get Civil Disorder to the forefront.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Political Unrest, Civil Disorder, this is coming if these Tory and Labour bastards do not give the people what they voted for. Tories are fucked now with the voters as for Labour Triple fucked. An election should be very interesting.
It's coming if they leave the Customs Union and the Single Market - which nobody voted for. There's nothing like widespread unemployment, poverty, cuts in services and food shortages to get Civil Disorder to the forefront.

The right don't riot.

I will go to work as I normally do whatever happens as I have to feed my family and pay bills.

If brexit actually goes ahead there will be civil disobedience on a large scale from leftist communists encouraged I suspect by "journalists" like ash sakar, Owen Jones and Aaron bastani.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That Gina fecking Miller has been extremely quiet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum