Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Players finally been paid

+2
MartinBWFC
Norpig
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Players finally been paid Empty Players finally been paid Tue 12 Mar - 15:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just been on sky sport news that the players have been paid this afternoon. i presume Kenocchio has footed the bill personally?

2Players finally been paid Empty Re: Players finally been paid Tue 12 Mar - 15:55

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:Just been on sky sport news that the players have been paid this afternoon. i presume Kenocchio has footed the bill personally?
I wouldn't have thought it was Ken, he dug his heels in we were told, rumours is that the ST paid them, but that's all they are rumours.

Last edited by MartinBWFC on Tue 12 Mar - 15:56; edited 1 time in total

3Players finally been paid Empty Re: Players finally been paid Tue 12 Mar - 15:56

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:Just been on sky sport news that the players have been paid this afternoon. i presume Kenocchio has footed the bill personally?
I guess he got his days of the week mixed up.  Glad for the players... glad for the fans... and now I want some points today for us... and save our season by staying up.

4Players finally been paid Empty Re: Players finally been paid Tue 12 Mar - 16:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:
I wouldn't have thought it was Ken, he dug his heels in we were told, rumours is that the ST paid them, but that's all they are rumours.

Not exactly, this is what was actually said about that by Iles -

"A four-strong consortium led by Parminder Basran and Sharon Brittan is looking to buy Wanderers and have indicated they would pay the outstanding wages after a sale is confirmed - but Anderson has dug his heels in, with the takeover now in question".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So I guess for the wages to have been paid either the deal has gone through and Basran paid them, or Ken did.

As I would have thought it would have been front page news by now that we now had new owners, then I guess Anderson must have done.

I'd be amazed if the ST had half a million in their bank to pay the wages - and even if they had, why would they - as they aren't involved with the running of the club.

5Players finally been paid Empty Re: Players finally been paid Tue 12 Mar - 16:31

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Looks like its Anderson who paid the wages and has apologised unreservedly according to the BBC, takeover later this week !!!

6Players finally been paid Empty Re: Players finally been paid Tue 12 Mar - 17:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As usual ken is true to his word.

7Players finally been paid Empty Re: Players finally been paid Tue 12 Mar - 18:03

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reading between the lines Ken seems to be saying, 'mememememememememememeeveryoneelseisatwatmememememememememememememe

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum