You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Brexit negotiations

Brexit negotiations

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 19]

31Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Wed Feb 27 2019, 13:28

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:Even the government admits that a no deal brexit will be a disaster:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47379308
It's more of a threat than an admission. How else do you think they'll push May's crap deal through if they don't highlight that the only choices they'll allow to be discussed are either a) crap or b) worse?

32Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Wed Feb 27 2019, 16:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's all a guess.

33Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Thu Feb 28 2019, 15:39

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I guess the prospect of leaving the EU isn't going to slow down immigration given the latest figures.

34Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Thu Feb 28 2019, 17:32

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@wanderlust wrote:I guess the prospect of leaving the EU isn't going to slow down immigration given the latest figures.

Yes it's ironic that all those racists who voted leave are going to see more non-European immigrants now to replace the EU workers the country needs.

35Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Fri Mar 01 2019, 01:17

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
From the New York Times:

LONDON — Brexit. Brexit? Brexit! BREXIT!? The Backstop! Norway Plus! Canada Minus? The Cooper Amendment! The Malthouse Compromise? The Kyle-Wilson Amendment! Hard Brexit! Soft Brexit! No deal? Brexiteer! Remoaner! BREXIT!!?? Aaaargh.
It has come down to this with a few weeks to go until the March 29 deadline for Britain to leave the European Union, as it voted to do almost three years ago: a jumble of jargon, jousting and gibberish, with everyone sucked into the vortex of confusion, to the exclusion of every other issue in the world. Britain’s biggest political parties are splintering, and there is clarity only on the fact that nobody has a clue what is about to happen.
So much for the panacea offered in 2016 by leaders of the Vote Leave campaign — a land of milk and honey in which an island liberated from European shackles would become “Global Britain,” money would flow, impetigo would be cured, children would become more beautiful, the soil more bountiful, and the world Britain’s oyster. These days, the fantasy has sagged into a mumbled, “Well, Brexit is not the end of the world.” So much for the “Take Back Control” slogan Brexiteers wielded in 2016 to foist every frustration of voters onto Brussels. In fact, the best the Tory government could come up with over negotiations consuming the entire political energy (and untold treasure) of this country is a kick-the-can measure designed to avert the calamity of a no-deal Brexit.
This, absent an accord or deferral, would involve Britain crashing out of the union on March 29 into a void. Bring it on! So say the hard-line Tories in May’s party, their appetite for destruction not yet sated. Many of them are members of the European Research Group, an entity whose anodyne name masks its pro-Brexit zeal. It has apparently never heard of a multinational supply chain.
Honda’s recent decision to close a plant in Swindon with the loss of 3,500 jobs — unrelated, it says, to Brexit (ha-ha) — and Nissan’s recent retrenchment are signs, along with slower growth and lower investment, of the price Britain has already paid for uncertainty. No-deal Brexit would turn uncertainty into mayhem.




[size=15]So May maneuvers to save her deal, chiefly by adjusting the “backstop,” an insurance policy to preserve an open border in Ireland that has enraged hard-line Brexiteers because they see it as a Trojan horse for keeping Britain in the customs union through all eternity.
Jeremy Corbyn, the feckless Labour leader, maneuvers to keep his fingerprint off the British exit he not-so-secretly favors, while the majority of his party wants to remain in the European Union and eight M.P.s quit to form an independent group in Parliament to protest his policies.
Yvette Cooper, a leading Labour politician, [size=15]pushes a bill to defer the March 29 deadline; and two other Labour M.P.s, Peter Kyle and Phil Wilson, have drawn up an amendment that would see the House of Commons approve May’s accord on condition that it is put to a second referendum. (As for the Malthouse Compromise and forms of a soft or free-trade Brexit modeled on Norwegian or Canadian ties to the union, consign them, dear reader, to the vast T.M.I. Brexit archive).

The bottom line is simple: Brexit has been, is and will be a disaster for Britain. The 2016 vote was manipulated through lies. A country that has benefited from its 46-year participation in a union of more than a half-billion Europeans is drifting toward a self-amputation understood by few, opposed by the young, abetted by a dissembling anti-American Labour leader, driven by little-England Tory right-wingers holding the country for ransom, and, according to polls, no longer wanted by the majority.
Here are the odds in descending order of likelihood: An adjusted May accord secures parliamentary approval; the March 29 deadline is extended; no deal; a second referendum. Fight on! The best option, now that the country has sobered up, is to put Britain’s real future to a second people’s vote.[/size][/size]


PS. Looks like this article originated at the Financial Times.
Like many former British institutions, the FT is foreign owned (it's owned by Nikkei of Japanese Stock market fame) so can probably be passed off as fake news by nationalists.

36Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Fri Mar 01 2019, 11:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

37Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Fri Mar 01 2019, 11:21

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
May's Government: Another Brexit cock up costs the taxpayer £33 million to settle out of court for dodgy dealings.

38Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Fri Mar 01 2019, 12:28

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Remember this?

39Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Fri Mar 01 2019, 12:47

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
This chime with anyone?

41Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Sat Mar 02 2019, 01:51

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

42Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Sat Mar 02 2019, 08:36

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
US ambassador tells us to accept lower American food standards if we want a trade deal with America after brexit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47426138

How many brexiteers voted for this?

43Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Sat Mar 02 2019, 09:03

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
‘Dictated to by a foreign power’

44Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Sat Mar 02 2019, 11:03

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:US ambassador tells us to accept lower American food standards if we want a trade deal with America after brexit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47426138

How many brexiteers voted for this?
All of them.

45Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Sat Mar 02 2019, 13:28

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
@wanderlust wrote:
@xmiles wrote:US ambassador tells us to accept lower American food standards if we want a trade deal with America after brexit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47426138

How many brexiteers voted for this?
All of them.

That says a lot, but joking aside: May is going for damage limitation without trying to upset an ever dwindling number of people who voted leave. Grayling is chucking money away like it's confetti, Gove (Brexiteer) says British Farming may never recover from a No Deal Brexit, the Courts agreed that if the Referendum had been mandatory it would have been voided due to Leave sides illegal funding and illegal representation, the Governments own impact assessment shows massive problems for the UK especially in areas like Wales, N.I, North East etc, Farage is charging people 50 quid to walk from Sunderland to London (I did suggest they travel in the new build X-Trails, but, er.....) and Rees-Mogg is set to profit to the tune of 700 million quid if we do jump off the cliff (wonder why he want's that eh ?) as his hedge funds make money based on the pound being weak. Forgot, according to a report a few days ago from one female MP (Louise Mensch), MI6 told Theresa May in 2016 that the referendum had been influenced by Russian nationals.


Other than that, everything is fucking great.



Last edited by Dunkels King on Sat Mar 02 2019, 13:35; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Missed something)

46Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Sat Mar 02 2019, 13:42

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Dunkels King wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:
@xmiles wrote:US ambassador tells us to accept lower American food standards if we want a trade deal with America after brexit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47426138

How many brexiteers voted for this?
All of them.

That says a lot, but joking aside: May is going for damage limitation without trying to upset an ever dwindling number of people who voted leave. Grayling is chucking money away like it's confetti, Gove (Brexiteer) says British Farming may never recover from a No Deal Brexit, the Courts agreed that if the Referendum had been mandatory it would have been voided due to Leave sides illegal funding and illegal representation, the Governments own impact assessment shows massive problems for the UK especially in areas like Wales, N.I, North East etc, Farage is charging people 50 quid to walk from Sunderland to London (I did suggest they travel in the new build X-Trails, but, er.....) and Rees-Mogg is set to profit to the tune of 700 million quid if we do jump off the cliff (wonder why he want's that eh ?) as his hedge funds make money based on the pound being weak. Forgot, according to a report a few days ago from one female MP (Louise Mensch), MI6 told Theresa May in 2016 that the referendum had been influenced by Russian nationals.


Other than that, everything is fucking great.

And yet not one of the brexit fans on here will admit that brexit is a mistake. Rolling Eyes

47Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Sat Mar 02 2019, 14:19

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:
@Dunkels King wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:
@xmiles wrote:US ambassador tells us to accept lower American food standards if we want a trade deal with America after brexit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47426138

How many brexiteers voted for this?
All of them.

That says a lot, but joking aside: May is going for damage limitation without trying to upset an ever dwindling number of people who voted leave. Grayling is chucking money away like it's confetti, Gove (Brexiteer) says British Farming may never recover from a No Deal Brexit, the Courts agreed that if the Referendum had been mandatory it would have been voided due to Leave sides illegal funding and illegal representation, the Governments own impact assessment shows massive problems for the UK especially in areas like Wales, N.I, North East etc, Farage is charging people 50 quid to walk from Sunderland to London (I did suggest they travel in the new build X-Trails, but, er.....) and Rees-Mogg is set to profit to the tune of 700 million quid if we do jump off the cliff (wonder why he want's that eh ?) as his hedge funds make money based on the pound being weak. Forgot, according to a report a few days ago from one female MP (Louise Mensch), MI6 told Theresa May in 2016 that the referendum had been influenced by Russian nationals.


Other than that, everything is fucking great.

And yet not one of the brexit fans on here will admit that brexit is a mistake. Rolling Eyes
But "Brexit is Brexit" (sic) so it's what they voted for and therefore they would have no right or reason to complain about anything.
They're getting exactly what they asked for and all the experts that told them that they were voting for a crock of shit were dismissed as being cranks peddling "fake news"/Project Fear.

If they don't trust the experts perhaps the next time they need open heart surgery they'd feel better if it's done by a plumber?

48Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Sat Mar 02 2019, 15:02

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@wanderlust wrote:
@xmiles wrote:
@Dunkels King wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:
@xmiles wrote:US ambassador tells us to accept lower American food standards if we want a trade deal with America after brexit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47426138

How many brexiteers voted for this?
All of them.

That says a lot, but joking aside: May is going for damage limitation without trying to upset an ever dwindling number of people who voted leave. Grayling is chucking money away like it's confetti, Gove (Brexiteer) says British Farming may never recover from a No Deal Brexit, the Courts agreed that if the Referendum had been mandatory it would have been voided due to Leave sides illegal funding and illegal representation, the Governments own impact assessment shows massive problems for the UK especially in areas like Wales, N.I, North East etc, Farage is charging people 50 quid to walk from Sunderland to London (I did suggest they travel in the new build X-Trails, but, er.....) and Rees-Mogg is set to profit to the tune of 700 million quid if we do jump off the cliff (wonder why he want's that eh ?) as his hedge funds make money based on the pound being weak. Forgot, according to a report a few days ago from one female MP (Louise Mensch), MI6 told Theresa May in 2016 that the referendum had been influenced by Russian nationals.


Other than that, everything is fucking great.

And yet not one of the brexit fans on here will admit that brexit is a mistake. Rolling Eyes
But "Brexit is Brexit" (sic) so it's what they voted for and therefore they would have no right or reason to complain about anything.
They're getting exactly what they asked for and all the experts that told them that they were voting for a crock of shit were dismissed as being cranks peddling "fake news"/Project Fear.

If they don't trust the experts perhaps the next time they need open heart surgery they'd feel better if it's done by a plumber?

Just as long as it is not a plumber from the EU.

49Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Sat Mar 02 2019, 23:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I was going to vote remain but I saw one of about 12 tweets sent by Russians during the referendum.

50Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Sun Mar 03 2019, 07:57

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:I was going to vote remain but I saw one of about 12 tweets sent by Russians during the referendum.

Yeh. In the last four days before the referendum vote, more than ten million people were sent social media tweets and facebook posts highlighting, in nearly every case, false information about the EU. the people who received these posts were chosen from data gathered by Cambridge Analytica. These posts were funded by two Leave campaigns that have now been proven to be linked, and from funds that didn't exist (money above the cap). Money provided by Aaron Banks who is now being investigated for his links to Russian money. Up until those four days, Remain was the clear Leader in the polls. The Remain campaign did no Campaigning in those four days as it was at the Cap already.

Look at Twitter now, thousands of users are being blocked and shutdown every day as they are proven to be Bots created by Russia posting negative comments about the EU and praising the Brexiteers. They all have one thing in common where they are registered on Twitter for a day and send about 200 or more tweets in a few hours. This referendum, like the Judge said, was corrupted by the Leave Campaign and would have been voided if it had been Mandatory. When all of this is sorted there has to be an investigation, and the likes of theresa May, Farage and Johnson need to be prosecuted.

51Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Sun Mar 03 2019, 10:27

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Dunkels King wrote:
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:I was going to vote remain but I saw one of about 12 tweets sent by Russians during the referendum.

Yeh. In the last four days before the referendum vote, more than ten million people were sent social media tweets and facebook posts highlighting, in nearly every case, false information about the EU. the people who received these posts were chosen from data gathered by Cambridge Analytica. These posts were funded by two Leave campaigns that have now been proven to be linked, and from funds that didn't exist (money above the cap). Money provided by Aaron Banks who is now being investigated for his links to Russian money. Up until those four days, Remain was the clear Leader in the polls. The Remain campaign did no Campaigning in those four days as it was at the Cap already.

Look at Twitter now, thousands of users are being blocked and shutdown every day as they are proven to be Bots created by Russia posting negative comments about the EU and praising the Brexiteers. They all have one thing in common where they are registered on Twitter for a day and send about 200 or more tweets in a few hours. This referendum, like the Judge said, was corrupted by the Leave Campaign and would have been voided if it had been Mandatory. When all of this is sorted there has to be an investigation, and the likes of theresa May, Farage and Johnson need to be prosecuted.

You think brexiteers care that they cheated? Their whole campaign was based on lies and led by liars like Boris, Farage and Fox. Rolling Eyes

52Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Sun Mar 03 2019, 10:55

okocha

okocha
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@Dunkels King wrote:
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:I was going to vote remain but I saw one of about 12 tweets sent by Russians during the referendum.

Yeh. In the last four days before the referendum vote, more than ten million people were sent social media tweets and facebook posts highlighting, in nearly every case, false information about the EU. the people who received these posts were chosen from data gathered by Cambridge Analytica. These posts were funded by two Leave campaigns that have now been proven to be linked, and from funds that didn't exist (money above the cap). Money provided by Aaron Banks who is now being investigated for his links to Russian money. Up until those four days, Remain was the clear Leader in the polls. The Remain campaign did no Campaigning in those four days as it was at the Cap already.

Look at Twitter now, thousands of users are being blocked and shutdown every day as they are proven to be Bots created by Russia posting negative comments about the EU and praising the Brexiteers. They all have one thing in common where they are registered on Twitter for a day and send about 200 or more tweets in a few hours. This referendum, like the Judge said, was corrupted by the Leave Campaign and would have been voided if it had been Mandatory. When all of this is sorted there has to be an investigation, and the likes of theresa May, Farage and Johnson need to be prosecuted.
Brexit negotiations - Page 2 677999948

53Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Sun Mar 03 2019, 12:55

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
@xmiles wrote:
@Dunkels King wrote:
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:I was going to vote remain but I saw one of about 12 tweets sent by Russians during the referendum.

Yeh. In the last four days before the referendum vote, more than ten million people were sent social media tweets and facebook posts highlighting, in nearly every case, false information about the EU. the people who received these posts were chosen from data gathered by Cambridge Analytica. These posts were funded by two Leave campaigns that have now been proven to be linked, and from funds that didn't exist (money above the cap). Money provided by Aaron Banks who is now being investigated for his links to Russian money. Up until those four days, Remain was the clear Leader in the polls. The Remain campaign did no Campaigning in those four days as it was at the Cap already.

Look at Twitter now, thousands of users are being blocked and shutdown every day as they are proven to be Bots created by Russia posting negative comments about the EU and praising the Brexiteers. They all have one thing in common where they are registered on Twitter for a day and send about 200 or more tweets in a few hours. This referendum, like the Judge said, was corrupted by the Leave Campaign and would have been voided if it had been Mandatory. When all of this is sorted there has to be an investigation, and the likes of theresa May, Farage and Johnson need to be prosecuted.

You think brexiteers care that they cheated? Their whole campaign was based on lies and led by liars like Boris, Farage and Fox. Rolling Eyes

No I don't think they "care" in Public, but behind closed doors I like to imagine the Gammons foaming at the mouth as more and more reports come out from Brexiteer MPs letting slip the complete cluster fuck that is unfolding day by day. It's nice to see we can still have a laugh in these troubled times. When Theresa May said "Simples" last week in her answer to the SNP Member, it turns out it was a bet between some other MP and one of Theresa May's Aides that she couldn't get May to say it. Her Aide won some fancy tea at the Ritz from that. It's heartwarming to know we can bring this in to the Houses of Parliament. I've got Brexit all wrong. If we just have light hearted banter like this, maybe the impending disaster will just vanish. Has anyone seen my Unicorn ?

54Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Sun Mar 03 2019, 13:33

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
'I like to imagine the Gammons foaming at the mouth'  
Yeah, it makes me feel really good that people like yourself won't have any say in anything do with the country you turned your back on. 
Enough of the abuse, it weakens any supposed argument you have.

55Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Sun Mar 03 2019, 13:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:'I like to imagine the Gammons foaming at the mouth'  
Yeah, it makes me feel really good that people like yourself won't have any say in anything do with the country you turned your back on. 
Enough of the abuse, it weakens any supposed argument you have.

Well said Glos! :clap: :clap:

56Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Sun Mar 03 2019, 14:11

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@gloswhite wrote:'I like to imagine the Gammons foaming at the mouth'  
Yeah, it makes me feel really good that people like yourself won't have any say in anything do with the country you turned your back on. 
Enough of the abuse, it weakens any supposed argument you have.

Abuse?

No abuse is calling someone a "pompous prick" and a "moron".

And the people turning their back on their country are brexiteers like Nigel Lawson, James Dyson and Jim Ratcliffe. They are going to be OK of course.

57Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Sun Mar 03 2019, 14:38

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
@gloswhite wrote:'I like to imagine the Gammons foaming at the mouth'  
Yeah, it makes me feel really good that people like yourself won't have any say in anything do with the country you turned your back on. 
Enough of the abuse, it weakens any supposed argument you have.

Dissapointed with your comment to be honest. You seem to come up with reasoned ideas why you voted leave, unlike Barnsley Man and thousands more bigoted idiots like him. Turned my back on my Country ? Hardly. I am a British Citizen. As you well know, when I was made redundant in the UK the only job I could take that enabled me to maintain a reasonable standard of living was in Germany. Even now, if I end up having to leave Germany (which, by the way could be a reality) I can only go back to the UK. There is NOTHING there for me. MROs are closing down and/or shedding jobs. 

If you get offended by what I said, have some sympathy for the TIG members who got letters like "You should be burned in the Ovens" from Brexiteers. It's strange how you can get hundreds of pro Brexit yellow jacket people in London and elsewhere hurling xenophobic abuse at Tourists whilst the Police idly stand by and watch, yet as soon as some School Kids go there to protest about the Governments stance on Climate Change, those kids are getting knocked to the Floor and arrested.

I have seen you say many times on here that you knew what you voted for. What was it ? Leave with a deal (whatever that meant). Leave with no deal (we all know what that means, even the Government analysis says it will be a massive disaster, and that's not scaremongering. They didn't want to publish that info). What did you think it would be ? Please, tell me so I can understand how come the 29 March you will be better off in any way whatsoever within the first 15 years of Brexit. I don't accept "free from the EU rules" because actually the only "EU rules" that the UK either didn't request or didn't fully endorse relate to Taxation, and we all know why the UK didn't want them don't we.

58Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Sun Mar 03 2019, 14:46

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
@karlypants wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:'I like to imagine the Gammons foaming at the mouth'  
Yeah, it makes me feel really good that people like yourself won't have any say in anything do with the country you turned your back on. 
Enough of the abuse, it weakens any supposed argument you have.

Well said Glos! :clap: :clap:

Where's your Farage Avatar gone ? Is it because he is under investigation not only in the USA as part of the Muller inquiry, but also now by the Money Laundering Division of the CPS ? Maybe that's why he needs to charge people 50 quid a pop to do his Jarrow Crusade from Sunderland to London.

59Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Sun Mar 03 2019, 19:39

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@Dunkels King wrote:
@karlypants wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:'I like to imagine the Gammons foaming at the mouth'  
Yeah, it makes me feel really good that people like yourself won't have any say in anything do with the country you turned your back on. 
Enough of the abuse, it weakens any supposed argument you have.

Well said Glos! :clap: :clap:

Where's your Farage Avatar gone ? Is it because he is under investigation not only in the USA as part of the Muller inquiry, but also now by the Money Laundering Division of the CPS ? Maybe that's why he needs to charge people 50 quid a pop to do his Jarrow Crusade from Sunderland to London.
What a strange response, (and I have only ever had one avatar, that of BWFC on a blue background)

60Brexit negotiations - Page 2 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Sun Mar 03 2019, 19:44

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@karlypants wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:'I like to imagine the Gammons foaming at the mouth'  
Yeah, it makes me feel really good that people like yourself won't have any say in anything do with the country you turned your back on. 
Enough of the abuse, it weakens any supposed argument you have.

Well said Glos! :clap: :clap:

Karly weren't you talking about remoaner cunts on another thread?

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum