Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+16
gloswhite
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Dunkels King
okocha
bwfc71
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 33]

541Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon May 20 2019, 12:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:That's not just my own opinion either, take a good look at any of the financial papers or other media outlets and they're saying the same.

A truly embarrassing post. Are you related to xmiles?
A bit harsh Nat, but after looking into your childhood, I think you should be forgiven.
Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Dispose-of-ugly-children

542Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon May 20 2019, 20:05

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Perhaps if Nat could take her head out of her own anal cavity for more than three seconds she'd have an IQ higher than the temperature in her freezer but I don't hold out much hope for the preston business woman of the year.

543Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon May 20 2019, 20:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:preston business woman of the year.

Twice.

544Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon May 20 2019, 20:24

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Really? I guess ALL the members of the voting panel found their way into your 'hospitality box' then. Wink

545Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue May 21 2019, 12:23

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Perhaps if Nat could take her head out of her own anal cavity for more than three seconds she'd have an IQ higher than the temperature in her freezer but I don't hold out much hope for the preston business woman of the year.
I sense a Sluffy/Wanderlust confrontation MK2

(only kidding) Very Happy

546Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed May 22 2019, 01:56

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

gloswhite wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:Perhaps if Nat could take her head out of her own anal cavity for more than three seconds she'd have an IQ higher than the temperature in her freezer but I don't hold out much hope for the preston business woman of the year.
I sense a Sluffy/Wanderlust confrontation MK2

(only kidding) Very Happy
Nah mate, believe it or not there are occasions when I actually agree with Nat! affraid
They are rare, almost as rare as a politician's promise being kept but they do exist. Honest Wink

547Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jul 18 2019, 14:44

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Just a reminder of what a no deal brexit could mean:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49027889

548Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jul 18 2019, 15:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

549Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jul 18 2019, 15:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Just a reminder of what a no deal brexit could mean:

Is it a fact or just an opinion?

550Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jul 18 2019, 15:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
We'll all be using Windows98 KP. Good to see you planned ahead.

551Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jul 18 2019, 15:22

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:Just a reminder of what a no deal brexit could mean:

Is it a fact or just an opinion?

Not a fact just informed opinion from The Office for Budget Responsibility.

Not a bare faced lie either which is pretty much all the no deal fans can offer since they don't deal with factual evidence at all.

552Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jul 18 2019, 15:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Not a fact

Thank you.

553Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jul 18 2019, 16:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
We'll all be using Windows98 KP. Good to see you planned ahead.

Good one! Very Happy

554Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jul 18 2019, 16:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Get an election called FFS. 

Some of these MPs genuinely deserve to be humiliated. 

Dominic grievance particularly.

555Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jul 18 2019, 18:39

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

More ridiculous Boris lies, no doubt believed by the half wits who think he is should be prime minister:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49030873

556Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jul 18 2019, 18:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Tories would be wise to put the kipper on the ballot paper.

557Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jul 18 2019, 21:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Politicians lying. Well I never!

558Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun Sep 22 2019, 12:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Guess who admitted this on Wanderers Ways a day or so ago?

"One of the hardest things to do is to admit you were conned and manipulated but I'm prepared to do it as I voted to LEAVE..."

Yes WANDERLUST!!!

We had three years of him singlehandedly bitching moan and being abusive to the Brexiteers on here - why - well this is what he went on to say -

"Nobody is prepared to consider that they have been manipulated, believed lies they were told and nobody likes being taken for a mug..."

So he doesn't think he got it wrong still - just that he's been 'played' and outsmarted instead and as since been trying to get his own back!

Wanderlust is one of those who can never admit he was wrong, he will do everything he can to lie, cheat, twist things around to avoid doing so and argue and be personally abusive to try and put off those arguing against him.

Three years of his obsessive shite on here about how stupid and fixed it was for the country to vote LEAVE and he did so HIMSELF the twofaced liar.

I've argued with him for the same three years about his views on Anderson, and while he may be obnoxious as a person he's certainly not raped and pillaged the club for his own pocket as claimed by Wanderlust from day one of his ownership - the books have been poured over by countless forensic accountants and Ken has not been carted off to jail yet has he?  Anybody think he will hold his hand up and admit he got this one wrong too...?

I've always believed Wanderlust to be some sort of nutjob/moonman - seems I was right all along,

http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/88073-in-or-out-again/?do=findComment&comment=1934938

559Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun Sep 22 2019, 13:13

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Sleeping dogs and all that Sluffy.

560Brexit negotiations - Page 28 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun Sep 22 2019, 13:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

gloswhite wrote:Sleeping dogs and all that Sluffy.

Maybe so Glos but I personally blame Bread and Wanderlust for their behaviour and abuse in turning Nuts from a happy and fun forum to the dead in the water site it has become through their relentless diatribes about Brexit and Wanderlusts predetermined views on Anderson.

Now it turns out the Wanderlust voted for BREXIT ffs!

Maybe I'm wrong to say I told you so but - I did tell people all along that he was either trolling or a nutjob and he's now come out with admitting he voted to LEAVE.

At least allow me my moment of vindication after so long and having suffered so much personal abuse from them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum