You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Brexit negotiations

Brexit negotiations

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 19]

541Brexit negotiations - Page 19 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Mon May 20 2019, 12:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@luckyPeterpiper wrote:That's not just my own opinion either, take a good look at any of the financial papers or other media outlets and they're saying the same.

A truly embarrassing post. Are you related to xmiles?
A bit harsh Nat, but after looking into your childhood, I think you should be forgiven.
Brexit negotiations - Page 19 Dispose-of-ugly-children

542Brexit negotiations - Page 19 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Mon May 20 2019, 20:05

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Perhaps if Nat could take her head out of her own anal cavity for more than three seconds she'd have an IQ higher than the temperature in her freezer but I don't hold out much hope for the preston business woman of the year.

543Brexit negotiations - Page 19 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Mon May 20 2019, 20:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@luckyPeterpiper wrote:preston business woman of the year.

Twice.

544Brexit negotiations - Page 19 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Mon May 20 2019, 20:24

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Really? I guess ALL the members of the voting panel found their way into your 'hospitality box' then. Wink

545Brexit negotiations - Page 19 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Tue May 21 2019, 12:23

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@luckyPeterpiper wrote:Perhaps if Nat could take her head out of her own anal cavity for more than three seconds she'd have an IQ higher than the temperature in her freezer but I don't hold out much hope for the preston business woman of the year.
I sense a Sluffy/Wanderlust confrontation MK2

(only kidding) Very Happy

546Brexit negotiations - Page 19 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations on Wed May 22 2019, 01:56

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@gloswhite wrote:
@luckyPeterpiper wrote:Perhaps if Nat could take her head out of her own anal cavity for more than three seconds she'd have an IQ higher than the temperature in her freezer but I don't hold out much hope for the preston business woman of the year.
I sense a Sluffy/Wanderlust confrontation MK2

(only kidding) Very Happy
Nah mate, believe it or not there are occasions when I actually agree with Nat! affraid
They are rare, almost as rare as a politician's promise being kept but they do exist. Honest Wink

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum