Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SICK: right wing nut case kills 40

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Empty SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Fri Mar 15 2019, 07:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shocked

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have a listen to this daft bitch, basically saying it didn't happen. These people are all over the internet.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So she thinks it’s fake and staged? Shocked

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:So she thinks it’s fake and staged? Shocked
I've come across her before.  She's an ex cop, lives in Denmark, and is one of many right wing nut jobs pervading youtube.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:So she thinks it’s fake and staged? Shocked
I've come across her before.  She's an ex cop, lives in Denmark, and is one of many right wing nut jobs pervading youtube.

Yeah watched the last video of her that you posted and thought it was the fat lads mother which isn’t the case although they act very similar on cam!

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

She is obviously mad but it is scary that the 3 "reasons" she doubts that it took place are:
1. the shooter didn't shoot somebody in a white car
2. her "gut feeling"
3. she can't identify the guns.

It gets even worse in America where these loonies harass and threaten the bereaved parents of the victims of the Sandy Hook massacre.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories but I am alarmed at how the concept of objective and scientific truth is being undermined by lunatics like these and the antivaxxers. They are the real threat to democracy.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sadly "normal" service has resumed with a Muslim nutter killing innocent people again:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47615231

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Sadly "normal" service has resumed with a Muslim nutter killing innocent people again:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47615231
The Dutch police are suggesting that isn't a "terrorist attack" - just a known criminal having a family feud. We'll see.

10SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Empty Re: SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Mon Mar 18 2019, 18:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope the police have stepped up extra security for normal folk like the police did here for the Muslims going to their mosques!

11SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Empty Re: SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Mon Mar 18 2019, 19:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

'Normal folk"? scratch

12SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Empty Re: SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Mon Mar 18 2019, 19:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:'Normal folk"? scratch

Atheists. :biggrin:

13SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Empty Re: SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Mon Mar 18 2019, 19:27

karlypants wrote:I hope the police have stepped up extra security for normal folk like the police did here for the Muslims going to their mosques!

Unfortunately, this sort of attitude is too common in this country. Is the implication Muslims get some sort of special treatment?

14SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Empty Re: SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Mon Mar 18 2019, 20:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's funny you should mention that as I came across this today...

SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 53750254_2001848676787433_5269134331921563648_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1

15SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Empty Re: SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Mon Mar 18 2019, 20:43

But what do you think that proves?

16SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Empty Re: SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Mon Mar 18 2019, 21:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:But what do you think that proves?
That Muslims are more aware of their rights and financial options when dealing with stupid politicians than Christians, but not as smart as Hindus.
Thinking of starting my own religion for financial gain.

17SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Empty Re: SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Mon Mar 18 2019, 22:15

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Tax payers money should not be wasted on religion, particularly at a time when so many other council services are being cut.

18SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Empty Re: SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Mon Mar 18 2019, 22:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

Tax payers money should not be wasted on religion, particularly at a time when so many other council services are being cut.
God has a few problems.

19SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Empty Re: SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Mon Mar 18 2019, 23:05

xmiles wrote:

I agree with you, but that’s not the point of this conversation - as you well know.

20SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Empty Re: SICK: right wing nut case kills 40 Tue Mar 19 2019, 07:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
xmiles wrote:

I agree with you, but that’s not the point of this conversation - as you well know.
Looking at the figures it seems that the Council contributed to the building of a mosque and a temple, probably as a building grant or  community empowerment grant. So what it proves is that during the period they applied for council grants whereas Christians, who have way too many churches for a declining demand as young Christians have become more secular over the last 40 years didn't apply for grants because they didn't need them, except perhaps for small jobs like repairing the roof.
Approximately 20 churches a year are closed down and become available for sale.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum