You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » What will you do if BWFC are no more

What will you do if BWFC are no more

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sat Mar 16 2019, 18:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Will you give up an interest in football all together?

Support another club thats local to Bolton or where you live?

Thoughts?

2What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sat Mar 16 2019, 19:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Don’t understand why people actually think we might go bust. It’s just not gonna happen

3What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sat Mar 16 2019, 19:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's being realistic Boggers...

4What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sat Mar 16 2019, 19:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's being realistic Boggers...

It’s scaremongering.

Are you a doomsday prepper by any chance?

5What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sat Mar 16 2019, 19:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's being realistic Boggers...

It’s scaremongering.

Yes I have 730 cans of Heinz baked beans in the cellar which should last me 2 years at a can per day if I don’t throw the Mrs out otherwise I only have a years supply!

6What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sat Mar 16 2019, 19:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It’s scaremongering.

Yes I have 730 cans of Heinz baked beans in the cellar which should last me 2 years at a can per day if I don’t throw the Mrs out otherwise I only have a years supply!

What about your child?

7What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sat Mar 16 2019, 20:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It’s scaremongering.

What about your child?

What about him?

8What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sat Mar 16 2019, 20:11

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bolton won’t disappear...

9What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sat Mar 16 2019, 20:12

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
We'll be playing Bamber Bridge in the evostick league. Interesting thought for the football league, if we are knocked down to non league how will clubs cope with the thousands that will still follow the club whatever identity they come under?

10What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sat Mar 16 2019, 20:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It’s scaremongering.

Don't strike a match. Shocked

11What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sat Mar 16 2019, 20:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
I won't support another team. I've supported this lot, and never had a second team, for 55 years now.
At a push, I might go and see Cheltenham Town now and then. It'll be a novelty actually living in the same town as the team Ill be supporting, (sort of).

12What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sat Mar 16 2019, 20:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I wouldn't support another team. I suppose I'd have to find other ways to pass the time.

I'd probably spend more time with my inflatable Jeremy Corbyn. (Deluxe Edition).

13What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sat Mar 16 2019, 20:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It’s scaremongering.

Don't strike a match. Shocked

I only do these comments for yours mate! Laughing

14What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sat Mar 16 2019, 20:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wouldn't support another team. I suppose I'd have to find other ways to pass the time.

I'd probably spend more time with my inflatable Jeremy Corbyn. (Deluxe Edition).

I hope Jeremy has no holes! Razz

15What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sat Mar 16 2019, 20:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wouldn't support another team. I suppose I'd have to find other ways to pass the time.

A few. A lot of hot air escapes. Very Happy

16What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sat Mar 16 2019, 20:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A few. A lot of hot air escapes. Very Happy
Laughing

17What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sat Mar 16 2019, 20:57

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
BWFC won't disappear altogether however badly this ends and I'm at the point where I couldn't care less what league we play in (just as long as we can actually compete).

Other than following my hometown team, I've already lost interest in football so I have no problem with that either. There won't be another club for me (I'm too old and definitely too stubborn), and I don't hate any team enough to influence my watching of the game.

I'll probably focus on the NFL and start a new obsession if Bolton leave any room for it.

We'll be fine. It's a rotten thing we're going through right now but we'll resurface before long with new and realistic expectations. The upside is that we may actually start to compete again one day.

Up the Whites!

18What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sat Mar 16 2019, 23:04

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I will never support another team but this season has actually been the most depressing one I have ever experienced. It is even worse than when we got relegated to the old division 4 in 1987. Crying or Very sad

19What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sun Mar 17 2019, 11:15

wessy

wessy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I will never support another team but this season has actually been the most depressing one I have ever experienced. It is even worse than when we got relegated to the old division 4 in 1987. Crying or Very sad
I agree with the above, i will not support another team, been a Wanderer since 1963. I would probably not watch any pro footy again. If i watched anyone it would be the Club my Dad formed and i played for which is Tempest United.

20What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sun Mar 17 2019, 11:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
In the very unlikely event it happens I'll support Chorley full time, as I suspect a lot of Bolton fans will.

21What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sun Mar 17 2019, 12:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I would support Coventry

22What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sun Mar 17 2019, 12:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I would support Coventry

lol!

I bloody knew it.

23What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sun Mar 17 2019, 12:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy

24What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sun Mar 17 2019, 15:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
if the worst comes to the worst then i would follow whatever the new club was called in non league. If that doesn't happen not sure who i'd follow, maybe Stockport County as they are nearest to me.

25What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sun Mar 17 2019, 15:40

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
If the worst came to the worst I'd probably go and watch Ramsbottom United. It's only a fiver to get in and £1.70 for a pint

26What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sun Mar 17 2019, 15:41

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
If the worst came to the worst I'd probably go and watch Ramsbottom United. It's only a fiver to get in and £1.70 for a pint

27What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sun Mar 17 2019, 15:41

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

28What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sun Mar 17 2019, 15:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
we get the point rammy you don't have to say it 3 times  Laughing

29What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sun Mar 17 2019, 15:58

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:we get the point rammy you don't have to say it 3 times  Laughing
F**k knows how that happened

30What will you do if BWFC are no more Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sun Mar 17 2019, 16:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
its ok Rammy, I understand what happened. You just forgot you'd pressed the button, so pressed it again, and again, and then your first one appeared, so you stopped.  Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum