You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » What will you do if BWFC are no more

What will you do if BWFC are no more

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31What will you do if BWFC are no more - Page 2 Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sun Mar 17 2019, 16:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I’m surprised Rammy United are not full every game if it’s just £1.70 a pint!

32What will you do if BWFC are no more - Page 2 Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sun Mar 17 2019, 16:58

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Yes forgetting things is one of the downsides of getting older. Smile

33What will you do if BWFC are no more - Page 2 Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sun Mar 17 2019, 17:02

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:its ok Rammy, I understand what happened. You just forgot you'd pressed the button, so pressed it again, and again, and then your first one appeared, so you stopped.  Very Happy
I was watching Millwall against Brighton and I must have got carried away

34What will you do if BWFC are no more - Page 2 Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sun Mar 17 2019, 17:42

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Brighton were very lucky - but for one bad mistake at the end they would have been out to a team we beat. Shocked

35What will you do if BWFC are no more - Page 2 Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Sun Mar 17 2019, 17:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I hate Millwall, so I quite enjoyed it.

36What will you do if BWFC are no more - Page 2 Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Mon Mar 18 2019, 14:49

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I'll still watch premier league and European games....although supporting no one in-particular. I enjoy watching football rather than hoofball…...Look at Wolves this season giving it a go instead of parking the bus with 10 behind the ball. That could have been us under the right circumstances. 
I have been watching BWFC all my life but if we go under....so be it...nothing lasts forever.  I can't fathom how most clubs survive as it is.

37What will you do if BWFC are no more - Page 2 Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Mon Mar 18 2019, 15:55

T.R.O.Y

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Look at Wolves this season giving it a go instead of parking the bus with 10 behind the ball. That could have been us under the right circumstances. 

By right circumstances d you mean having Chinese billionaire owners and a super agent securing deals for you?

38What will you do if BWFC are no more - Page 2 Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Mon Mar 18 2019, 16:27

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'll support whatever comes out of the ashes of BWFC. It's a life sentence.

39What will you do if BWFC are no more - Page 2 Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Mon Mar 18 2019, 16:50

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Look at Wolves this season giving it a go instead of parking the bus with 10 behind the ball. That could have been us under the right circumstances. 

By right circumstances d you mean having Chinese billionaire owners and a super agent securing deals for you?

Correct......somebody with actual money to piss away rather than so-called consortiums we seem to be attracting currently.

40What will you do if BWFC are no more - Page 2 Empty Re: What will you do if BWFC are no more on Mon Mar 18 2019, 17:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

We’ve got one of those

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum