You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Updates on the club being sold here - sluffy and lusty banned from this one

Updates on the club being sold here - sluffy and lusty banned from this one

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Post updates here.  Sluffy and lusty are banned from arguing on here so those that want to keep upto date without reading the constant back and forth can do.

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Laughing

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[size=1]More
[/size]
Alan Nixon Retweeted joe
Kenyon has been trying for a couple of months. Still active. Money behind him. So I’ve been taking his efforts seriously. But ultimately that means nothing. Down to who can deal with Anderson.

wessy

wessy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Nixon knows less now than he did two weeks ago, he just seems to say the same thing over and over.
Howard on the other hand seems to be spot on so far.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nixon knows less now than he did two weeks ago, he just seems to say the same thing over and over.
Howard on the other hand seems to be spot on so far.
Yes, I've been following Howard in the other place too.

I do hope we  are going to get some good news very very soon.

The combination of the BWFC situation and Brexit  is not good.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Nixon is clueless, almost as bad as Iles. 

Wanderlust and sluffy will not be able to help themselves, this thread will be ruined

wessy

wessy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nixon knows less now than he did two weeks ago, he just seems to say the same thing over and over.
Howard on the other hand seems to be spot on so far.
Yes, I've been following Howard in the other place too.

I do hope we  are going to get some good news very very soon.

The combination of the BWFC situation and Brexit  is not good.
Agree Cajun we may have to sit out a stormy weekend if the wages are unpaid, however if Howard is correct then Tuesday should see an end to this nightmare, maybe Howard could sort Brexit next week.

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
I honestly think there will be some news tomorrow. Whether it will be completion i don't know, but i think we will find out who it is

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I still have no idea who Howard is.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I still have no idea who Howard is.
The man's clearly an exhibitionist. Disgraceful. Sort of chap who wears driving gloves.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I still have no idea who Howard is.

Imagine lusty except with the ability to put words in a row that make sense.

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
isn't he from Duckworld ??

wessy

wessy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Not bothered what world he comes from, the guy as an in depth knowledge of Finance, Liquidation,Administration, and in some way as the ear on the inside. More importantly he shares this information in a thoughtful manner and answers question after question with patience.

For the last three weeks he as called it correctly IF his final prediction comes true then we won't pay the wages today but will have a good outcome on Tuesday. If after all this he is a WUM hats off he would in terms of Nuts be thought of as Nat with better looks and actually does run a business.!!!

Unless you have followed the thread it's hard to explain but when some nasty piece of information comes through, Howard puts you at ease and explains why it's bollocks (Nixon, Illes)

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Wessy are you sluffy?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: If after all this he is a WUM hats off he would in terms of Nuts be thought of as Nat with better looks and actually does run a business.!!!


:trust:

You massive gobshite, clearly still bitter about Ameobi.

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Not bothered what world he comes from, the guy as an in depth knowledge of Finance, Liquidation,Administration, and in some way as the ear on the inside. More importantly he shares this information in a thoughtful manner and answers question after question with patience.

For the last three weeks he as called it correctly IF his final prediction comes true then we won't pay the wages today but will have a good outcome on Tuesday. If after all this he is a WUM hats off he would in terms of Nuts be thought of as Nat with better looks and actually does run a business.!!!

Unless you have followed the thread it's hard to explain but when some nasty piece of information comes through, Howard puts you at ease and explains why it's bollocks (Nixon, Illes)
:clap:

Cheers wessy, any chance you can keep this one upto date with some of what howard is saying?  Particularly today.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Well that cheered me up no end.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Imagine him passing the fit and proper test.

Laughable.

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Frying pan and fire spring to mind. 

Imagine supporting a financially stable club that meets expectations......... it'd be fooking boring :rofl:

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If it happens you’ll never see me again

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Frying pan and fire spring to mind. 

Imagine supporting a financially stable club that meets expectations......... it'd be fooking boring :rofl:
That’s a fair point! Very Happy

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If it happens you’ll never see me again
Every cloud and stuff.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If it happens you’ll never see me again
Every cloud and stuff.

I’m more loved here than you dickhead

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
BN rubbishing the Bassini deal.

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Bwfc fans - "fuck off Ken, worst thing to happen to Bolton in its history, cant get any worse, just sell the club!"

Ken Anderson - "wanna bet, muhahahahahaha!"

wessy

wessy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Sorry guys been out all day, scary stuff going down it seems it's all down to timing, either we get to 5pm on Tuesday and the mystery buyer takes KA out of the game and we have a new start with sound new owners (with funds to take us forward) because they have bought his shares from Moonshift (Davies Family)

Or KA manages before that deadline to sell to a new Buyer Bassini? shafting the club to get a better deal for himself. It appears if Bassini is a player then he would have to prove that he as the funds to buy the club and bankroll. Approx 30 million plus, so seeing he is a bit of a chancer hopefully this is a ploy created by KA to up the anti and make the mystery buyer pay more, they won't pay any more. Tick Tock 

So basically we have to run the clock down until Tuesday at 5pm. Before then Ken could do a deal and IF Bassini comes up with the cash we are doomed.

wessy

wessy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Despite all the crap flying around Howard is still confident that his guys prevail. So for now that's as good as it gets roll on Tuesday.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Howard is just a poster on a forum like you and I.

wessy

wessy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Howard is just a poster on a forum like you and I.
Yep but he is actually intelligent and positive , where as ...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum