You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.

CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Who will you vote for.

CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Vote_lcap45%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Vote_rcap 45% [ 9 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Vote_lcap5%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Vote_lcap5%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Vote_lcap25%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Vote_rcap 25% [ 5 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Vote_lcap20%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Vote_rcap 20% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

211CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Wed May 29 2019, 16:24

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@xmiles wrote:
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:
@Cajunboy wrote:Is George Osborne going to appear in court too?

No because this action is politically motivated and designed to stop him becoming pm

Completely delusional. The action was started in 2016 long before Boris was running for PM.
Boris has always been running for PM.

I thought everyone knew that!

212CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Wed May 29 2019, 16:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@rammywhite wrote:Entry 191 where you refer to people as fucking idiots.
Is that not abuse in your way of looking at things?

I wasn't abusing anyone personally.

213CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Wed May 29 2019, 16:26

okocha

okocha
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@karlypants wrote:I can and always have tolerated other people’s opinions thank you very much. 

It’s when people like you constantly bash people who voted for brexit trying to pin anything on the whole thing to get out of a democratic vote etc and it’s pathetic.

I like others didn’t take the advice of Boris Johnson at his brexit events and already had our own opinions  on the EU.

It’s about time you all accepted the referendum regardless of your opinions!
I think you'll find that I have never "bashed" people who voted for Brexit. I am always as civil as possible and certainly have never been rude to you. I tend to accept most posts for what they are.

214CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Wed May 29 2019, 16:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've never known Okocha abuse anyone on here. We need to calm down a little.

I, like many other party members, voted Green in the EU elections, so I'm expecting my expulsion notice any time now.

But wait, they don't know, and I won't tell, so yah boo sucks to them.

We should bear in mind that, in or out of the EU, without a planet, we're up the creek.

215CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Wed May 29 2019, 16:49

okocha

okocha
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
I have decided that it is not worth posting comments on here anymore. 

Sorry, Sluffy, and thank you for your efforts in maintaining the site.

I'll continue to read comments, particularly to see what is happening to BWFC, but some of the brightest and most interesting or amusing posters have gone, leaving only a handful of worthwhile contributors.

There remains a number of crass individuals who can only communicate via emojis or foul-mouthed aggression, devoid of wit, decency or common sense. When people like Bonce leave whilst the louts remain, it's time to re-think standards, Sluffy.

216CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Wed May 29 2019, 16:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've been told KP's abuse is "pantomime" while Wanderlust's deserved a permanent ban.

217CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Wed May 29 2019, 16:57

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@okocha wrote:I have decided that it is not worth posting comments on here anymore. 

I'll continue to read comments, particularly to see what is happening to BWFC, but some of the brightest and most interesting or amusing posters have gone, leaving only a handful of worthwhile contributors.

There remains a number of crass individuals who can only communicate via emojis or foul-mouthed aggression, devoid of wit, decency or common sense. When people like Bonce leave whilst the louts remain, it's time to re-think standards, Sluffy.

I have every sympathy with what you say but hope you will reconsider and continue to post despite the crass stupidity of some comments on here. It would be nice if we could have a polite and rational discussion but sadly that is not always possible. In any event I respect your decision whatever it is.

218CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Wed May 29 2019, 16:59

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Natasha Whittam wrote:I've been told KP's abuse is "pantomime" while Wanderlust's deserved a permanent ban.

Interesting!

I have forgotten what Wanderlust said that got him banned. Maybe it was deleted before I saw it.

219CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Wed May 29 2019, 17:06

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@okocha wrote:I have decided that it is not worth posting comments on here anymore. 

Well said, okocha. I couldn't agree more. We may have differing opinions on this subject but we're a group that has come together over a common interest. Bolton Wanderers. Doesn't the fact that we're all fans of the same team (and Chorley of course) and members of Nuts mean that we should at least treat each other with some form of respect? A difference of political opinion really shouldn't result in a volley of abuse. It really is tedious.

220CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Wed May 29 2019, 17:11

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I hope you reconsider your decision to stop posting on here.

Soon there will only be schoolboy smut and slippers left.

221CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Wed May 29 2019, 17:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:I have forgotten what Wanderlust said that got him banned. Maybe it was deleted before I saw it.

I can't even remember what Wanderlust said, but I know it was minor compared to KP's comments regarding our Prime Minister.

222CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Wed May 29 2019, 17:14

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@xmiles wrote:I have forgotten what Wanderlust said that got him banned. Maybe it was deleted before I saw it.

I can't even remember what Wanderlust said, but I know it was minor compared to KP's comments regarding our Prime Minister.

Laughing

223CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Wed May 29 2019, 17:46

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@xmiles wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:

Laughing
I think he said that he thought Sluffy was an alien from planet ZOG.

224CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Wed May 29 2019, 19:21

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
There's no point putting our reasons because to Quote Mark Twain ....never argue with an idiot they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

225CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Wed May 29 2019, 19:41

sunlight

sunlight
David Lee
David Lee
Boris Johnson will go back to featuring in his own  Cartoon Strip in the Beano in which he comes up with ideas where nothing could possibly go wrong. He is usually on page 5 of the Beano, after Pup Parade and the Numbskulls.

226CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Wed May 29 2019, 23:07

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Angry Dad wrote:There's no point putting our reasons because to Quote Mark Twain ....never argue with an idiot they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Pathetic.

And of course abusive. Just what one would expect from a brexit fan.

228CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Thu May 30 2019, 08:26

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@xmiles wrote:
@Angry Dad wrote:There's no point putting our reasons because to Quote Mark Twain ....never argue with an idiot they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Pathetic.

To answer your reply I refer you to my post for my final say on the matter.

229CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Thu May 30 2019, 08:41

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Angry Dad wrote:
@xmiles wrote:

Pathetic.

To answer your reply I refer you to my post for my final say on the matter.

Let's hope it is your final say on the matter since you are clearly unable to contribute anything of value to the discussion.

230CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Thu May 30 2019, 08:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Angry dad is just a provocateur. Someone of your supreme intelligence can surely see that that his comments aren't meant to be taken seriously.

231CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Thu May 30 2019, 08:43

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

232CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Thu May 30 2019, 08:44

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Angry dad is just a provocateur. Someone of your supreme intelligence can surely see that that his comments aren't meant to be taken seriously.

I thought that was your job.

233CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Thu May 30 2019, 09:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Angry dad is just a provocateur. Someone of your supreme intelligence can surely see that that his comments aren't meant to be taken seriously.

I thought that was your job.

Perhaps you're not as intelligent as you think then.

234CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Thu May 30 2019, 10:49

sunlight

sunlight
David Lee
David Lee
He had his fingers crossed behind his back. That gets him off, hes in the clear.

235CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Thu May 30 2019, 11:22

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
How is "Running up the trade deficit and strangling small businesses with red tape the fault of the EU"?

A trade deficit occurs when a country's imports exceed its exports. The EU doesn't compel us to import or export anything, the choice is ours.

236CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Thu May 30 2019, 12:28

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

237CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Thu May 30 2019, 17:55

sunlight

sunlight
David Lee
David Lee
@xmiles wrote:How is "Running up the trade deficit and strangling small businesses with red tape the fault of the EU"?

A trade deficit occurs when a country's imports exceed its exports. The EU doesn't compel us to import or export anything, the choice is ours.

I was being sarcastic. Brexit Politicians and lying are an accepted thing. Michael Gove has said that Boris is such an appalling liar and that his rival for the PM job made a deliberate decision to stand in front of a bus with an utterly preposterous claim on the side of it. Gove said he has to be punished for it, ideally with a prison term. Gove said Johnson is unfit for the PM job.
Gove said that he is the obvious choice for PM as he cares about the environment because he once went camping in a forest.

238CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Thu May 30 2019, 17:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Gove is a snake and would sell his own Morher to be PM, i wouldn't trust him as far as i could throw him.

239CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Thu May 30 2019, 19:16

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

240CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 8 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. on Thu May 30 2019, 19:31

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Ha! Quite the endorsement. I’ll stand with Corbyn on this one.

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum