Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.

+15
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
okocha
rammywhite
boltonbonce
karlypants
Angry Dad
sunlight
Buellix
xmiles
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Who will you vote for.

CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 4 Vote_lcap45%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 45% [ 9 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 4 Vote_lcap25%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 25% [ 5 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 20% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 13]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nigel will battle for my rights.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Nigel will battle for my rights.
If his brains were dynamite, he wouldn't have enough to blow his hat off.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why do you hate Nigel, does he refuse to wear slippers?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Why do you hate Nigel, does he refuse to wear slippers?
Worse. He wears mules, which are only pretend slippers. 

What next, silk pyjamas?

Looks to me like the type of chap who pees in the sink.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I knew we had something in common  Smile

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:
xmiles wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I think politics, and politicians, will now need to be more honest and straight-talking than before, especially as shown in the last year. The public have had enough, and party loyalty will mean less now than it ever has, with a more fluid voting public. If you don't give, achieve, or stick to, what you promised, then you can expect to lose votes, and nothing is guaranteed.

So you think Farage is "honest and straight-talking"?
No idea why you picked on a Brexit advocate, rather than say, a Labour or Conservative member of Parliament, but on the whole, I would say 'yes'. Personally, I don't understand the animosity towards Farage. I realise its easier for him to be more open and honest in his views, as, stated above, he only has one main topic to argue, and one which the majority of referendum voters agree with.
I would say though, I'm not the only person to think the way I do, as he is forecast to win the European elections by some margin. its not that he is any more honest than the others, more that he is not as duplicitous or dishonest as those currently in situ.

Farage is one of the biggest liars in British politics. And yet you think he is honest! :facepalm:

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:Nigel will battle for my rights.

He wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Watch the clip of Farage trying to bluster and loudmouth his way out of evidence of his 2016 lies and hypocrisy on the Andrew Marr programme yesterday.

Almost as entertaining as watching Boris on the same programme a few years ago being revealed by Eddie Mair as the extremely nasty piece of work he is.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

In order of priority:

1. Concern for the future of the planet

2. Concern for the future of our country

3. Concern for the future of any particular political party

Vote accordingly in any future election or referendum.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

xmiles wrote:
gloswhite wrote:
xmiles wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I think politics, and politicians, will now need to be more honest and straight-talking than before, especially as shown in the last year. The public have had enough, and party loyalty will mean less now than it ever has, with a more fluid voting public. If you don't give, achieve, or stick to, what you promised, then you can expect to lose votes, and nothing is guaranteed.

No idea why you picked on a Brexit advocate, rather than say, a Labour or Conservative member of Parliament, but on the whole, I would say 'yes'. Personally, I don't understand the animosity towards Farage. I realise its easier for him to be more open and honest in his views, as, stated above, he only has one main topic to argue, and one which the majority of referendum voters agree with.
I would say though, I'm not the only person to think the way I do, as he is forecast to win the European elections by some margin. its not that he is any more honest than the others, more that he is not as duplicitous or dishonest as those currently in situ.

Farage is one of the biggest liars in British politics. And yet you think he is honest! :facepalm:  
No more than anyone else, but he is more honest in his views than many many others.
Tell me of a politician who, if they haven't lied, have evaded the black and white question put to them? They very rarely give direct answers to direct questions. Its what they do, and I believe evasion or omission of the truth is as bad as lying.
I've never seen Farage as angry as he was on the Andrew Marr show, and wouldn't term it 'bluster', as did Okocha, I was as frustrated as Farage in the attempt by Marr, (more likely his researchers), who were going back years to pick selected comments and phrases he had made. in an attempt to further their own views. As Farage said, situations and views change over time. Also, why were no other members of his party mentioned, nor the upcoming elections, and we all know BBC is anti establishment, and can be very biased in their reporting. They tend to forget they are supposed to be impartial.
I think we have to remember that we are talking here about one politician, and not reopening the Brexit argument. As a politician he is far more honest than the majority of them.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He was on Marr yesterday.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can't barrage farrage.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr. Farage was excellent in that interview and put tit head Marr right in his place. 

Well done Nigel!  :clap: :clap:

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Mr. Farage was excellent in that interview and put tit head Marr right in his place. 

Well done Nigel!  :clap: :clap:

Agreed.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:
xmiles wrote:
gloswhite wrote:
xmiles wrote:

As a politician he is far more honest than the majority of them.

You may believe that glos but there is absolutely no evidence to support that belief. Farage has repeatedly lied about a lot of things (and not just brexit). For example last year he was fined £35,000 by the EU for fiddling his expenses - not the behaviour of an honest man and deeply hypocritical for someone who is always complaining about EU waste.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He's got my vote.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fuck the BBC and Andrew Marr what a childish pillock he is i thought i was watching monty python argument sketch.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Astonishing poll out tonight putting brexit party in second place in LONDON. A place where a red rosette on a traffic cone would win seats.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum