Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next Manager you'd like to see in

+14
Cajunboy
Buellix
DEANO82
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
terenceanne
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
rammywhite
Norpig
gloswhite
Deco91
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Next Manager you'd like to see in - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Manager you'd like to see in Tue May 14 2019, 18:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What about a female manager?

32Next Manager you'd like to see in - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Manager you'd like to see in Tue May 14 2019, 19:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Probably go for Flick Van Spoodle.

His work at Sparta Rotterdam has gone unnoticed.

I flicked my mrs van spoodle last night and she was delighted.

33Next Manager you'd like to see in - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Manager you'd like to see in Tue May 14 2019, 20:25

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Welcome Deco

Not sure we can answer this without first knowing what resources we have at our disposal. In other words someone like Bassini and we will struggle to attract anyone, however a consortium with money and it's a vastly different game.

However not sure if Holloway is the way to go, we need stability and a young driven manager prepared to play football on the deck, for me IH is as nutty as a box of frogs and also on the slide, Phil Brown another who's ship as sailed. So we need to unearth another Armfield, Greaves or Rioch or if that's not possible then someone with a good track record and vast experience to steady the ship.

Lets re run this once we know who owns the club.

34Next Manager you'd like to see in - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Manager you'd like to see in Tue May 14 2019, 21:55

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Kermit the Frog. He couldn't do any worse.

35Next Manager you'd like to see in - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Manager you'd like to see in Wed May 15 2019, 20:46

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Kermit the Frog. He couldn't do any worse.
No frogs. We can't trust them after all the Brexit debacle.  Very Happy

36Next Manager you'd like to see in - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Manager you'd like to see in Fri May 31 2019, 18:44

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I’d be happy to see an old face leading out the team. Imagine Nolan, Bergsson or Stubbs coming out of the tunnel with clenched fists pumping up the crowd. We need some passion back and a belief that the manager is demanding the players leave everything on the pitch. I’d love to see the place rocking again and would like to think that someone now has the opportunity to do that again.

37Next Manager you'd like to see in - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Manager you'd like to see in Fri May 31 2019, 20:18

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Slightly left field but I remember reading Kevin Davies had finished his coaching badges. If Parky were to go I wouldn't mind seeing SKD take over first team affairs and maybe get a DoF to look after transfers etc.

38Next Manager you'd like to see in - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Manager you'd like to see in Mon Jun 03 2019, 18:05

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Slightly left field but I remember reading Kevin Davies had finished his coaching badges. If Parky were to go I wouldn't mind seeing SKD take over first team affairs and maybe get a DoF to look after transfers etc.
Nice guy, but too mild.

We need a KICKASS guy!

39Next Manager you'd like to see in - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Manager you'd like to see in Mon Jun 03 2019, 19:25

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:What about a female manager?
..dunno.. No takers?

40Next Manager you'd like to see in - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Manager you'd like to see in Tue Jun 04 2019, 09:37

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I was going to suggest Anne Widdecombe- but apparently she's got another job recently. Don't tell me that she knows nowt about football because we have a current manager who's much in the same boat

41Next Manager you'd like to see in - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Manager you'd like to see in Mon Jun 24 2019, 16:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lots of talk on social media about Roy Keane coming in? I think someone has put 2 and 2 together and come up with 587.

42Next Manager you'd like to see in - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Manager you'd like to see in Mon Jun 24 2019, 16:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Lots of talk on social media about Roy Keane coming in? I think someone has put 2 and 2 together and come up with 587.

Obviously people's been reading Nuts then!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very Happy

43Next Manager you'd like to see in - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Manager you'd like to see in Mon Jun 24 2019, 16:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone like di canio or Keane would be a hell of a fillip for this club.

Sadly we don't have any owners willing to pay the amount to attract a serious manager like that.

I expect Ricky Sbragia.

44Next Manager you'd like to see in - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Manager you'd like to see in Mon Jun 24 2019, 16:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure how well it would go down if he did come in. He started off well at Sunderland but i get the impression if he doesn't get his own way from the owners he would just walk.

I'm beginning to fear that we will be stuck with Parky, good luck to the club trying to shift season tickets if that's the case.

45Next Manager you'd like to see in - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Manager you'd like to see in Mon Jun 24 2019, 16:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm clinging to the fact that if you're shelling out millions of pounds to buy a football club you'll have someone in mind who you believe can turn the club around.

46Next Manager you'd like to see in - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Manager you'd like to see in Mon Jun 24 2019, 16:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Roy Kean is a stroppy fucker and it wouldn’t work with our club.

Parky will still be here I reckon too but he got us out of the 1st division last time and had experience at that level so may just do us some good again after our terrible season we have had.

47Next Manager you'd like to see in - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Manager you'd like to see in Mon Jun 24 2019, 16:49

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Roy Kean is a stroppy fucker and it wouldn’t work with our club.

Parky will still be here I reckon too but he got us out of the 1st division last time and had experience at that level so may just do us some good again after our terrible season we have had.
Put the glue down.

48Next Manager you'd like to see in - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Manager you'd like to see in Mon Jun 24 2019, 17:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still looking at men I see.

Helena Costa. If she'd take it.

49Next Manager you'd like to see in - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Manager you'd like to see in Mon Jun 24 2019, 17:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Still looking at men I see.

It’s a man’s game Bonce. That’s why. Very Happy

50Next Manager you'd like to see in - Page 3 Empty Re: Next Manager you'd like to see in Mon Jun 24 2019, 17:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Still looking at men I see.

It’s a man’s game Bonce. That’s why. Very Happy
You're living in the dark ages KP. There was serious talk of Emma Hayes getting the Chelsea job.

Can't halt progress.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum