Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boris Johnson to be our next Prime Minister?

+14
Natasha Whittam
sunlight
rammywhite
wessy
Angry Dad
Cajunboy
karlypants
gloswhite
Norpig
okocha
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
Sluffy
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 21]

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A Woman in the bureau de change just told me I'd get 320 euros for £300 for my holidays. I told her to buck up, be more optimistic and stop pedalling project fear. But oddly she didn't give me any more.

sunlight wrote:A Woman in the bureau de change just told me I'd get 320 euros for £300 for my holidays. I told her to buck up, be more optimistic and stop pedalling project fear. But oddly she didn't give me any more.

Laughing

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:A Woman in the bureau de change just told me I'd get 320 euros for £300 for my holidays. I told her to buck up, be more optimistic and stop pedalling project fear. But oddly she didn't give me any more.

You're lucky you've got £300 to change.

I haven't been on holiday for 20 years and probably will never travel again.

(Ye I know the op is a joke copied off twitter)

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Like all yours are Very Happy

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

sunlight wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Laughing

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

My what? Which posts are you talking about.

One of the worst in this dire cabinet Liz Truss, flip flops her position depending on what’s more likely to benefit her career and seemingly incompetent if her interviews are anything to go by. We need better than this:

https://twitter.com/iandunt/status/1157641125445980160?s=21

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Truss notoriously failed to defend the judges when they were called enemies of the people and traitors by the Mail and Telegraph even though she was Secretary of State for Justice and Lord Chancellor.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Truss and bollocks are the perfect match.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
sunlight wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

My what? Which posts are you talking about.

Laughing

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bojo has already been caught jumping up and down on the beds in number ten and sliding down the bannisters with his chums. He is on his first warning.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:Bojo has already been caught jumping up and down on the beds in number ten and sliding down the bannisters with his chums. He is on his first warning.
Was he having a good time with Carrie?

I bet he was so nothing to see here Very Happy

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I have to laugh, Corbyn is accusing Boris of being undemocratic, (as do many others), yet he's completely ignored the fact that he signed up to Article 50 and is now going against what he and all the remainer MP's agreed to. 
Seems that the meaning of 'democracy' has changed, similar to 'honesty'

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glos, Corbyn can’t tie his own shoes apparently which says a lot! Laughing

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:
sunlight wrote:Bojo has already been caught jumping up and down on the beds in number ten and sliding down the bannisters with his chums. He is on his first warning.
Was he having a good time with Carrie?

I bet he was so nothing to see here Very Happy
Girls arent allowed in. He has allowed Carrie in if she uses the password at the door when promted through the letterbox, which she is the only girl who knows it.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:I have to laugh, Corbyn is accusing Boris of being undemocratic, (as do many others), yet he's completely ignored the fact that he signed up to Article 50 and is now going against what he and all the remainer MP's agreed to. 

If democracy now means something similar to honesty no wonder Boris is confused. He doesn't know what honesty means and never has.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

xmiles wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I have to laugh, Corbyn is accusing Boris of being undemocratic, (as do many others), yet he's completely ignored the fact that he signed up to Article 50 and is now going against what he and all the remainer MP's agreed to. 

If democracy now means something similar to honesty no wonder Boris is confused. He doesn't know what honesty means and never has.
Sorry XM, I didn't put that down well. What I meant was that the meaning of Democracy seems to have conveniently changed for Corbyn, in a similar way that honesty has for many MP's (in all parties)

Article 50 didn’t say anything about no deal, so it’s not a fair criticism.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

xmiles wrote:

He will soon enough have all the abject working class oiks in the sweatshops again under the guise of some fancy other name.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boris models himself on Mr. Bumble from Oliver Twist.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum