Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boris Johnson to be our next Prime Minister?

+14
Natasha Whittam
sunlight
rammywhite
wessy
Angry Dad
Cajunboy
karlypants
gloswhite
Norpig
okocha
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
Sluffy
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 21]

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:He'll send for John Rambo.

Well you either threaten them or offer them money and weapons. That's all these third world losers are interested in.

Instead of blaming Boris why don't Emily thornberry and the other numb skulls come up with a solution? This is their ally after all.

Funny how you still can't explain how you are going to "fucking come and get her out".

Do you really think making pathetically undeliverable threats will have any effect except to make us look stupid?

So what is your solution?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't people say trumps rhetoric would have no effect on North Korea.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:The solution Thornberry has been pushing is the same as that the Tories are - diplomatic pressure and longer term a resurrection of the Iran nuclear deal. 

There's little choice outside of the Rambo fantasy land you and the Trump fanatics seem to live in.

I'm not a Trump "fanatic" what on earth are you talking about.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Didn't people say trumps rhetoric would have no effect on North Korea.
They're playing Trump like a violin. When they sent back Otto Warmbier in a vegetative state, he had the chance to show his mettle. Despite the rhetoric, he's a pussy, and not the kind he likes to grab.
He's a weak, lying, sexually deviant narcissist, who, to paraphrase Winston Churchill, would make a drum out of the skin of his own mother in order to sound his own praises.
I'm not a fan.

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:The solution Thornberry has been pushing is the same as that the Tories are - diplomatic pressure and longer term a resurrection of the Iran nuclear deal. 

There's little choice outside of the Rambo fantasy land you and the Trump fanatics seem to live in.

I'm not a Trump "fanatic" what on earth are you talking about.

I was careful to say you and the Trump fanatics - so as not to lump you in with them. On this particular topic you share the same views though.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, I just don't think what we're doing (nothing) is working.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Didn't people say trumps rhetoric would have no effect on North Korea.
They're playing Trump like a violin. When they sent back Otto Warmbier in a vegetative state, he had the chance to show his mettle. Despite the rhetoric, he's a pussy, and not the kind he likes to grab.
He's a weak, lying, sexually deviant narcissist, who, to paraphrase Winston Churchill, would make a drum out of the skin of his own mother in order to sound his own praises.
I'm not a fan.

Well they were throwing bombs over Japan and testing high power nukes every other month.

They're not at the moment. This because trump threatened them.

Long term it might not work but short term it has.

He's also got them to the table for the first time ever.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

xmiles wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Well you either threaten them or offer them money and weapons. That's all these third world losers are interested in.

Instead of blaming Boris why don't Emily thornberry and the other numb skulls come up with a solution? This is their ally after all.

Funny how you still can't explain how you are going to "fucking come and get her out".

Do you really think making pathetically undeliverable threats will have any effect except to make us look stupid?

I assume your inability to reply is a tacit admission you were just talking bollocks and not for the first time either.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
xmiles wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I assume your inability to reply is a tacit admission you were just talking bollocks and not for the first time either.

Rich coming from you. 

I would suggest it would be a similar excerise to other special operations to remove people from captivity. 

Not being a military expert though I'm not sure but there are people paid to devise strategies such as this.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I really do not believe there is a credible military strategy using the SAS or similar to extract her from an Iranian prison just north of Tehran. Threatening to do so just makes us look ridiculous.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:
I'm not a fan.
Don't hold back bonce :rofl:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now we've got Boris. The mind boggles.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boris Johnson to be our next Prime Minister? - Page 6 _107985945_boris_rtr

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

God help us all with this fuckwit in charge!

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Better than Corbyn though.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Better than Corbyn though.
is it bollocks

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
is it bollocks
In fact it gives Corbyn a great opportunity. Boris will call a snap election.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
is it bollocks
It’s true and better than Jeremy I fixed the NHS Cunt.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Boris the Great, he will do a good job and fix those euro twats. cheers

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Boris the Great, he will do a good job and fix those euro twats. cheers
And if he doesn’t we have Mr. Farage to rely on AD!  :uk:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum