You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » NOB HEAD: Labour fanatic lobs shake on Farrage.

NOB HEAD: Labour fanatic lobs shake on Farrage.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:
@finlaymcdanger wrote:
@Angry Dad wrote:I don't think it's funny it could have been bleach or acid i hope that fat weirdo is severely dealt with.

It was a milkshake. Hardly the same category as acid

Can you not see how influencial commentators encouraging these kind of "attacks" could lead to some nut case using something other than milkshake?

I didn't see many complaints on here when Corbyn*, a left-winger, got punched in the face recently. And yet when a Snowflake tips his milk on a fascist you're all up in arms because it 'could have been acid'. Rubbish. Politicians on the left and right have been getting egged for years but no-one ever said they could have been hand grenades!

*I'm not voting Labour

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
He's known as a nasty piece of work, so such a comment doesn't surprise me, (and no TROY, I'm not going to sift through all the media to prove my comment  Very Happy)

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Sorry, my last comment referred to McDonnell

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
The days of eggs, flour and such are something in the past, and nowadays it can easily be a weapon. Just read the news to see how attitudes are changing in the country.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@gloswhite wrote:The days of eggs, flour and such are something in the past, and nowadays it can easily be a weapon. Just read the news to see how attitudes are changing in the country.


Yep. Your average nutter certainly has more money in his pocket. Could have saved himself a few quid there.

Sainsbury's Eggs = 25p each

Five Guys Banana and Salted Caramel Milkshake = £5.25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@finlaymcdanger wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:The days of eggs, flour and such are something in the past, and nowadays it can easily be a weapon. Just read the news to see how attitudes are changing in the country.


Yep. Your average nutter certainly has more money in his pocket. Could have saved himself a few quid there.

Sainsbury's Eggs = 25p each

Five Guys Banana and Salted Caramel Milkshake = £5.25


Very Happy
However, it shows what an idiot he was by wasting that much. It didn't get him anywhere other than in court with assault and criminal damage.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@gloswhite wrote:
@finlaymcdanger wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:The days of eggs, flour and such are something in the past, and nowadays it can easily be a weapon. Just read the news to see how attitudes are changing in the country.


Yep. Your average nutter certainly has more money in his pocket. Could have saved himself a few quid there.

Sainsbury's Eggs = 25p each

Five Guys Banana and Salted Caramel Milkshake = £5.25




Very Happy
However, it shows what an idiot he was by wasting that much. It didn't get him anywhere other than in court with assault and criminal damage.

An idiot no doubt but I whole heartedly commend his milkshake mischiefery

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@finlaymcdanger wrote:
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:
@finlaymcdanger wrote:
@Angry Dad wrote:I don't think it's funny it could have been bleach or acid i hope that fat weirdo is severely dealt with.

It was a milkshake. Hardly the same category as acid

Can you not see how influencial commentators encouraging these kind of "attacks" could lead to some nut case using something other than milkshake?

I didn't see many complaints on here when Corbyn*, a left-winger, got punched in the face recently. And yet when a Snowflake tips his milk on a fascist you're all up in arms because it 'could have been acid'. Rubbish. Politicians on the left and right have been getting egged for years but no-one ever said they could have been hand grenades!

*I'm not voting Labour

He was hit with an egg. But there was a very large fuss on Twitter at the time from high profile left wing activists posing as journalists.

Most figures said that it was wrong for him to be egged 

I think it's the active encouragement I'm talking about. It's quite likely to escalate the behaviour and I don't think it's responsible.

wessy

wessy
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Farage is in the business of dishing out the dirt,so no surprise that he got a bit back, traditionally egg throwing seems to be the norm, with milk shake being a similar projectile, however in this day and age with acid attacks it really is hard to condone.

 But in this case i feel no sympathy for this loud mouth who in real terms brought the current turmoil to the nation.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
There's just been a huge VOTE BREXIT PARTY banner flown over Whittam Towers by a plane.

The man goes that extra mile to get his message across. He'll have my vote in the morning.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
A left wing charity head has lost her job today after calling for farage to be attacked with acid.

See how it works yet?

sunlight

sunlight
David Lee
David Lee
Would a milkshake have stopped Adolph Hitler? Or even Thatcher?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
For once I actually agree with AD. This should NOT have happened even though I personally find Farage to be a disgusting bigoted liar. I may hate what he stands for and (like Tommy Robinson) I despise the far right, simplistic rhetoric he emplys but this is a democracy and I believe they have the right to say what they want. The old adage is "I disagree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it." A similar case is when John Prescott got an egg on the back of the head. He turned and sent a pretty good right to the idiot's jaw.

Farage's security did fail him and they should be sacked for that failure. By all means disagree with him, boo and even heckle if you must but this was a physical assault and that's unconscionable. You don't beat an idea this way, you beat ideas with better ideas and better expression of them.

I personally am saddened by the way Western European and American Politics has lurched to the right especially in the last ten years or so but I believe it will pass in time. Right now people are being told what to be afraid of and who to blame for it when what they really need to know is how to fix the problem for themselves and how politicians will help them do that.

Whether or not you agree with me I believe that the politics of fear and hate have no place in a modern civilised society and the only way forward is to accept some people like Farage are simply unable to accept that. Don't hate them for that, pity them and make them the irrelevance they should be.

sunlight

sunlight
David Lee
David Lee
Theres quite a selection of slush-puppies ( a full gamut of colours ) and soft-scoop Ice cream out there to choose from. Some of these Politicians ought to be wearing overalls, or one of those olden days Divers suits with the big fishbowl helmet, with windscreen wipers on.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@sunlight wrote:Theres quite a selection of slush-puppies ( a full gamut of colours ) and soft-scoop Ice cream out there to choose from. Some of these Politicians ought to be wearing overalls, or one of those olden days Divers suits with the big fishbowl helmet, with windscreen wipers on.
OK, lets have the opposite view. Ban all Slush Puppies, they're not good for you, or politicians.  Very Happy

sunlight

sunlight
David Lee
David Lee
well, you know, them lot in Parliament have already said that Brexit is none of our business and that we should keep our noseybonks out of it.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
iIts only so we can't see what an absolute cock-up they've made of it all.  Oops ! Too late  Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum