Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.

+8
finlaymcdanger
Angry Dad
Norpig
xmiles
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Next PM

STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 4 Vote_lcap56%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 4 Vote_lcap22%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:remember the bendy bananas lie that some halfwits gave as an explanation for why they voted for brexit.

And because of me bananas will stay bendy.
Are you the new Uri Geller?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

xmiles wrote:
gloswhite wrote:
xmiles wrote:Great article about Boris by Max Hastings former editor of The Daily Telegraph in The Guardian dated 10 October 2012. The highlights include:

Boris is a gold medal egomaniac. I would not trust him with my wife nor – from painful experience – my wallet.

He is also a far more ruthless, and frankly nastier, figure than the public appreciates.

I would not take Boris's word about whether it is Monday or Tuesday.

He is bereft of judgment, loyalty and discretion.

I would call into question the judgement of anyone who didn't know if it was Monday or Tuesday

I think you are deliberately missing the point, which is that Boris is such a congenital liar that he can't be trusted to tell the truth about anything. There is plenty of evidence to back this up - remember the bendy bananas lie that some halfwits gave as an explanation for why they voted for brexit.
Had a little smile to myself there XM. I've been away for a week, and when I come back your still banging that drum. 
Good to see that some things can still be counted upon Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rory Stewart was a spy, and wears a kilt. That can't be a good thing.

Mind you, I'd take him over Boris.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:remember the bendy bananas lie that some halfwits gave as an explanation for why they voted for brexit.

They were never banned by the EU - as you well know.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Rory Stewart was a spy, and wears a kilt. That can't be a good thing.

Did you go to his concert at the UBOL?

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

They were never banned by the EU - as you well know.
Just zip it!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Rory Stewart was a spy, and wears a kilt. That can't be a good thing.

Did you go to his concert at the UBOL?
Was that him? He looks different on QT. I'm not sure that would go down well with the Home Counties brigade.
His father, Andy, would have been furious.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watched some of the debate on TV last night, How is that idiot Johnson favourite for the job? It's frightening to think he could be our next PM. 
He seems a bit wet but i'm warming to Rory Stewart, at least he's honest when he says tax cuts for the wealthy won't help the poorest in society and ruled them out.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He ruled out ALL tax cuts. 

Funny that our friend from Bristol Abdullah has turned out to be a labour activist and anti Semite.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Time up for the BBC they are obviously NOT impartial and do have an agenda against the tories, they are a fucking disgrace and as for Maitless  i don't want to print what i think of her.Time they had public funding stopped and left to their own means soon see a change in their. attitude then.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Interesting insight into Boris:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48721211
The police attended and found nothing untoward so non-story.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 4 _107495606_daily-mirror-front-page-22

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

karlypants wrote:

The police attended and found nothing untoward so non-story.

It is such a "non-story" that it is the main story on the front page of every newspaper today. Rolling Eyes

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have you never had an argument with Mrs xmiles?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

FFS i regularly behead the wife with a machete and she doesn't blink an eyelid.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Have you never had an argument with Mrs xmiles?

It's never been necessary for anyone to call the police though. Smile

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just a pity she didn't have a milkshake to hand

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The more i hear about Boris the more i dislike him. He is an upper class buffoon who has had a very comfortable upbringing and has wanted for nothing. Sounds like he has a nasty streak which he just laughs off as being a straight talker.
Not the man to lead this country through the upcoming brexit turmoil.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:The more i hear about Boris the more i dislike him. He is an upper class buffoon who has had a very comfortable upbringing and has wanted for nothing. Sounds like he has a nasty streak which he just laughs off as being a straight talker.
Not the man to lead this country through the upcoming brexit turmoil.
:facepalm:

Jesus Christ. He’s had a row with his girlfriend.

It wouldn’t surprise me that the neighbours had a bloody glass to the wall listening in and then deciding to run to the papers.

This is ridiculous.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum