Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 43]

151OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:38 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

rammywhite wrote:
Norpig wrote:Good old Kenocchio, did a great job but he'll get his cash back so that's ok isn't it? Rolling Eyes

Are you sure? He has a charge on some assets and that charge has now crystallised so he can claim ownership of the asset- whatever it is. I suspect it's a second charge,  someone else like Moonshift might have a senior charge on the assets. He might be offered the asset- told to take it and get lost. The charge might be worthless, so there's no guarantee he'll get anything.
He's an unsecured creditor in the sum of £180,000  and he might get 35p in the £. So he might get  £63,000 for that. My heart bleeds for him but it bleeds more for our club and what that criminal shyster has done to our club.

I suspect he has some sort of a charge on the hotel.

Michael James/PBP has the first charge on the hotel of £5.5m which last book value seemed to be worth about £8.5m but I've been told by someone I trust is valued  at £4.5m to £5m by the Administrator.

I don't know if you've read this link yet -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...but would guess that is why the have left a question mark against how much a secured creditor PBP is - until the Hotel sale is finalised?

Would you mind if I asked you a question if this is indeed the case -

If Anderson was say a secondary secured creditor on the Hotel and the senior charge takes all the value in it, what happens to Anderson's money - is it lost, or does it simply become an unsecured creditor?

If so I wonder if that amounts to the same thing anyway as there wouldn't be anything to pay unsecured creditors on a company that would not fall under the EFL umbrella of having to pay even a minimum 25p in the £ to.

Thanks.

152OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:54 am

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy- I had seen the hyperlink and it is quite embarrassing that so many ordinary trading organisations and some individuals ( if Dr. Humphreys is an individual and not a corporate name) are going to end up with so little. We've lost them from the supply chain  unless we guarantee to pay them cash ( literally folding stuff) should they trade with us in future,
 As regards secured creditors, (as I understand current insolvency law) if the charge fails, it fails in its entirety. They would not become unsecured creditors. So if the primary charge holder  ( Prescott Business Park owner) accepts the hotel as  final settlement ,then Anderson will get nothing. That depends on the final negotiated valuation of the hotel ,presumably as a going concern, but as a secondary charge holder it leaves Anderson in a weak bargaining position. 
I think we'll have to wait until the 8 week period . for the hotel administration  report to be made public (which should be about now) to see who are the secured creditors. As I understand it, and again I may be wrong, the report that we're all looking at is for the football club and not necessarily for the hotel as well.

153OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:23 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

rammywhite wrote:Sluffy- I had seen the hyperlink and it is quite embarrassing that so many ordinary trading organisations and some individuals ( if Dr. Humphreys is an individual and not a corporate name) are going to end up with so little. We've lost them from the supply chain  unless we guarantee to pay them cash ( literally folding stuff) should they trade with us in future,
 As regards secured creditors, (as I understand current insolvency law) if the charge fails, it fails in its entirety. They would not become unsecured creditors. So if the primary charge holder  ( Prescott Business Park owner) accepts the hotel as  final settlement ,then Anderson will get nothing. That depends on the final negotiated valuation of the hotel ,presumably as a going concern, but as a secondary charge holder it leaves Anderson in a weak bargaining position. 
I think we'll have to wait until the 8 week period . for the hotel administration  report to be made public (which should be about now) to see who are the secured creditors. As I understand it, and again I may be wrong, the report that we're all looking at is for the football club and not necessarily for the hotel as well.

Thanks for that.

The Doctor is/was the club doctor apparently although I don't know that for definite.

No doubt you won't be happy with Nixon's latest tweet that I will post below!

154OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:23 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Brilliant, 

Full House if that happens, Ken, Aldridge and Parky!!!

155OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:30 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It cant be Kenocchio, there would be a riot!

156OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:14 am

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The Sun:

”BOLTON are going to bring in Keith Cousins as director of football under their new regime.

The former Peterborough vice chairman and Rushden and Diamonds owner is best known for being John Terry’s agent.

Cousins is to work for Football Ventures when they take the club out of administration.

He has already been active on deals to keep and bring in new faces for the troubled League One club.”

157OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:11 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good news. 

A big name like that will get the fans on side.

158OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:54 am

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Advisor only, not a full time role.

159OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:18 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OBassini is back. On talkSPORT shortly

160OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:26 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

161OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:46 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Surely Sullivan can't be involved with West Ham and Bolton? I'm sure there are rules about this especially in the same country?

Why do Talk Sport keep giving this fantasist air time? I don't believe a word that comes out of Bassini's mouth. He needs to move on and try and con some other club into letting him and his grubby mate buy them, it's not as if there isn't a lot of other clubs struggling is there?

162OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:51 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Surely Sullivan can't be involved with West Ham and Bolton? I'm sure there are rules about this especially in the same country?

Why do Talk Sport keep giving this fantasist air time? I don't believe a word that comes out of Bassini's mouth. He needs to move on and try and con some other club into letting him and his grubby mate buy them, it's not as if there isn't a lot of other clubs struggling is there?
Simon Jordan was surprised, and said Sullivan wouldn't be in this for the benefit of BW, but would be looking at a property deal based around the stadium and the hotel.
Is there anyone out there, apart from our long suffering supporters, who actually give a shit about the club?
It's depressing.

163OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:13 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

164OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:28 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good God.

165OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:30 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's a nutcase by the sounds  Shocked

166OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:37 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This arsehole needs to grow up and start acting his age.

167OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:43 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:This arsehole needs to grow up and start acting his age.
You sound like my mother. Shocked

168OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:59 am

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bassini is the turd that just won't flush, imagine for one second he did get the go ahead to purchase the club, his safety would be compromised at every turn, why the fuck would he want to put himself in that position? fair to say he's just a fucking fruit loop.

169OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:22 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why is the man getting so much abuse for simply wanting to own a club that is clearly in his blood?

170OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:23 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Statement on behalf of David Rubin & Partners, Administrators for Bolton Wanderers

We note with dismay the interview given by Laurence Bassini to TalkSPORT this morning.

The simple fact is, for several reasons, Mr Bassini was not the successful bidder under the process we have carried out to sell Bolton Wanderers.

His bid was not the best for the club. Moreover, he was not able to satisfy either the proof or source of funding to the satisfaction of the process or within the proscribed timeframe. That remains the case.

Subsequently, Mr Bassini has sent a vast number of erratic and threatening emails and text messages, as well as making threatening calls, to the point where we have instructed lawyers to deal with them.

We will be making no further comment about Mr Bassini or his claims.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum