Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 43]

181OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 21:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Let's have a look at some of these threatening emails then.
Dear adminers, it has came to my atention that you have not considered my betterest bid  you wankers, I'll get my mafia mates to come and do you all in unless you re consider my bid.

Dear admins, you keep ignoring my emails you poncey gets, David Sullivan knows some really bad arses people you know, and if I ask him to he will send some over and have you over, acept my bid you mother fuckers.

Adminers, last chance I have £30m and you'd better take it, them FV people know fuck all about football, and I am clever so take it or leave it, you know I only have Bolton Wanders at heart so give it up.
Sounds like AD. Very Happy

182OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 22:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Growler wrote:Ken didn't put £5 million of his own cash into the club, I doubt he has ever been rich enough to have £5 million in cash.If he did there is no chance he'd risk losing it to Bolton Wanderers!

This £5 million cash referred to was given to him by Eddie Davies, not as a present but to be put into the club

Are you being serious?

Of course it's his money - even if he borrowed it!!!

Do you think Eddie had forgotten how to put money into the club - Christ he managed to put in millions previously?

There was clearly a reason Eddie didn't put it in directly himself and instead loaned it to Ken/ICI Ltd directly - that was because he wanted it back or he'd take control of his company.

Why do you think Anderson is challenging the Administrators decision to strike off his claim for around £5m as a secured creditor?

It's because he needs it to square himself with Ken's estate or else they get their hands on his company and see for themselves whatever little dodges and weaves that he might have been up to!

You're in complete denial mate if you really think it was just Eddies money and he didn't want it back.

183OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 23:01

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:
Growler wrote:Ken didn't put £5 million of his own cash into the club, I doubt he has ever been rich enough to have £5 million in cash.If he did there is no chance he'd risk losing it to Bolton Wanderers!

This £5 million cash referred to was given to him by Eddie Davies, not as a present but to be put into the club

Are you being serious?

Do you think Eddie had forgotten how to put money into the club - Christ he managed to put in millions previously?

There was clearly a reason Eddie didn't put it in directly himself and instead loaned it to Ken/ICI Ltd directly - that was because he wanted it back or he'd take control of his company.

Why do you think Anderson is challenging the Administrators decision to strike off his claim for around £5m as a secured creditor?

It's because he needs it to square himself with Ken's estate or else they get their hands on his company and see for themselves whatever little dodges and weaves that he might have been up to!

You're in complete denial mate if you really think it was just Eddies money and he didn't want it back.
You said yourself a few weeks/months ago that you think Ken is worth £9 million. ie if you add up the value of his home(s), restaurant, shares, cash and other assets it comes to £9 million

Not £90  million or £900 million but £ 9 million.

You seriously think a man worth £ 9 million would be prepared to lose £5 million of his own money to keep Bolton Wanderers afloat for a few extra months?

No you don't, you would be on a WUM to say otherwise

184OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 23:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Growler wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Are you being serious?

You said yourself a few weeks/months ago that you think Ken is worth £9 million. ie if you add up the value of his home(s), restaurant, shares, cash and other assets it comes to £9 million

Not £90  million or £900 million but £ 9 million.

You seriously think a man worth £ 9 million would be prepared to lose £5 million of his own money to keep Bolton Wanderers afloat for a few extra months?

No you don't, you would be on a WUM to say otherwise

I've never put a value on Ken's worth, you must be mistaking me with someone else.

I've no idea of what he is worth.

I've no idea how much Eddie was worth either (the Times Rich List claimed the most he ever had was £93m) - but he wrote twice that amount and more at the club!

Whatever you may think Davies secured his debt on Ken's company ICI Ltd and if he defaults on it, Eddies executors can force it into liquidation and the court official will do an 'autopsy' for want of a better word, as to why it failed and what it had been up to before it did.

That is factual.

Whether they do or not it is up to them - unless Ken settles the debt.

Why go to all that bother if Eddie wasn't bothered about the £5m in the first place.  He could simply loaned the club as an unsecured creditor and then write off the debt as he's done many times before.

The way it was done was for a specific reason and as it stands Eddie's Trustees could enforce the debt whenever they wished.

Eddie certainly wouldn't have gone to all that bother just for nothing would he?

185OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sat Jul 13 2019, 04:40

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't claim to know all the ins and outs of this but Ken never intended nor expected to be here for this long. When he and Dean took the club over he made it clear the intention was simply to stabilise it so it could be sold on as a going concern. Effectively he wanted to 'flip' the club but when Dean and his idiocy came out Ken was stuck with us. Since then he's effectively robbed Peter to pay Paul and while he's made some mistakes along the way he's not the villain some people seem to believe imo.

I think it needs to be remembered that Eddie decided to pull out almost the moment the parachute payments ended and while I certainly don't castigate the man for that I don't believe he or his family were the saintly philanthropists some people on here paint them as. In my opinion Ken Anderson came aboard with a relatively simple and sensible plan that was largely scuppered by Dean Holdsworth who managed to walk away with a million quid in his pocket while Ken was pilloried by the likes of the ST and Iles for doing his best to keep us going despite the mess he was left with.

As to the money Eddie put in just before he passed away it was a LOAN, not a gift and he fully expected to either get the money or the club back. This wasn't some friendly gesture, it was a business deal from which he fully intended to benefit.

186OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sat Jul 13 2019, 08:16

So Ken just wanted to keep us going and Eddie was a business man wanting to benefit from the club financially.

All guess work of course, but that’s the reversal of my impression.

187OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sat Jul 13 2019, 19:20

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Now that the season is less than 3 weeks away and creditors  and first team players still aren't being paid there must be some concern that the club will be thrown out of the league for not being able to field a  team and not being able to stage matches.
The club found out last season that if they don't pay the police and ambulance service they won't be given a certificate to stage matches
This has dragged on all summer and the administrators still haven't put season tickets on sale or signed any players, perhaps they aren't preparing for the new season because they don't think the club can continue if it hasn't been sold?
I notice the administrators had the time to respond to Bassini's interview on TalkSport within a few hours, its nice they have the time to listen and react to  the latest gossip on the radio during a working day

188OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 17 2019, 14:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

189OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 17 2019, 14:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I could weep.

190OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 17 2019, 14:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glad I now support Chorley.

191OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 17 2019, 15:04

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What a surprise!

192OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 17 2019, 15:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It shouldn't be, she's been supporting Chorley for a while now.

193OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 17 2019, 15:53

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

:footy:

194OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 17 2019, 15:58

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

So the reason for the delay is that although the administrators set an amount to buy the club, the best bidders don't have enough money to complete the deal...only at Bolton.

How on earth do smaller clubs such as Barnsley, Wigan and Blackburn attract foreign owners who will pay for a Championship standard football team

195OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 17 2019, 17:47

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Everybody out!

BOLTON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]’ friendly at Chester on Friday has been cancelled after senior players refused to play in the match.

196OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 17 2019, 19:04

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Put the Pad-Lock on the front door and put us out of our misery. It's like the Horse & Carriage ....time to move on.  Plenty more clubs like Bury Etc. will follow on in the next few years IMO
The money involved in this whole thing is less than the price of a backup full back at Man City.....in otherwords pocket change to buyers that actually have real money.

197OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 17 2019, 19:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember saying this group were paupers and I took abuse.

Hmm interesting.

198OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 17 2019, 19:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bring back Bassini.  Razz

199OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 17 2019, 22:22

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes ..dunno.. affraid ::FU:: ::rules:: ::wtf:: ::mad:: ::seething2:: :gun: :wtf2: :flog: :facepalm: :suicide: :nopoints: :Overreact: :sick: :sick: :sick: ::bigmachinegun:: :shootinggun:

200OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 17 2019, 22:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Calm down Peter, I was only joking. Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum