Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 43]

301OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sat Jul 27 2019, 20:44

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Rammy, whilst your in Lourdes, can you say a prayer for our lot, and ask for a miracle ?

302OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jul 29 2019, 11:24

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A good read and throws a lot of shit about on how this club has been run.

303OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jul 29 2019, 17:54

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:Rammy, whilst your in Lourdes, can you say a prayer for our lot, and ask for a miracle ?

There are miracles and miracles- but I think our lot are beyond that now!!

304OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jul 29 2019, 18:56

RangersDave

RangersDave
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Any news chaps? the 5pm deadline for both BW and Bury has passed.

Fingers crossed here.
rammywhite wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Rammy, whilst your in Lourdes, can you say a prayer for our lot, and ask for a miracle ?

305OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jul 29 2019, 19:00

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

RangersDave wrote:Any news chaps? the 5pm deadline for both BW and Bury has passed.

Fingers crossed here.
rammywhite wrote:

Nothing to see here Dave, pretty much guarantee the EFL will come out with the

"we have the information required from both clubs and will be examining all outcomes"

Pretty standard from a useless organisation.

306OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jul 29 2019, 19:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nothing will ever happen.

307OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jul 29 2019, 22:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

RangersDave wrote:Any news chaps? the 5pm deadline for both BW and Bury has passed.

Fingers crossed here.
rammywhite wrote:

Thanks Dave.

It now seems that the game is on - so everything must be finally going in the right direction.

What seems to have happened as far as I can work out is this -

The former owner was wealthy and put a fortune into the club and brought us the recent glory years but bad management and silly contracts and wages ended up with us being relegated and the owner selling to a former plater Dean Holdsworth and a last minute financial backer he had, Ken Anderson.

To cut a long story short they didn't have any money, couldn't sell the club quickly and the old owner started putting in money again on the quiet.

Holdsworth quickly got dumped and Anderson had to run the club with a trading deficit, which basically meant we ran out of money.  One of the last things our old owner did before he unexpectedly died was to loan Anderson £5m to pay of an outstanding creditor.

Ken did this and secured the loan on assets at the same time, so if the worse came to the worse - like it did, he would have the money to pay back the loan.

The thing was though most of his security was on the clubs hotel and someone called Mike James (a life long Bolton fan) already had prior security to the value of £5.5m on it.

When Admin came the hotel was initially valued at around £5m - meaning Ken would lose his £5m, having to wait behind MJ in the queue.

MJ was also a big part of Football Ventures who became the preferred bidder for the club.

MJ/FV seemed to have anticipated they would get the hotel for no extra cost than the £5.5m he already had in it and was in a position to do a deal for the club and thus own both the club and hotel.

Ken obviously not wanting to lose £5m used the likes of Bassini to stoke up interest in the hotel - and thus its valuation.

For MJ/FV business plan to work they needed the hotel, so it seems they had to pay off Anderson, which in turn left them short to pay off the creditors and hoped that the former players would defer their outstanding wages for two years - which they rejected.

Looks as though the PFA has now stepped in to loan the money to MJ/FV to carry on as planned - and it wouldn't surprise me that an announcement that the club and hotel has now been sold will happen very soon.

Fingers crossed anyway.

Very good of you to keep an eye on us - very much appreciated!

Up the R's!

308OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Jul 30 2019, 17:36

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I thought we had a new investor recently announced.

Why do we need a loan from the PFA?

Does the new investor just have 5 magic beans?

309OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Jul 30 2019, 18:27

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

FV have not got a pot to piss in.....otherwise all this mickey mouse debt, salaries and hotel would be long paid off. If FV are relying on the income from the hotel for whatever reason then we are still fooked IMO. To me it has looked all along that this is another outfit that thinks it can make money by owning a football club.
Unfortunately today's clubs are just toys for certain very wealthy people. Good or bad that's just the way it is.

310OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Jul 30 2019, 18:29

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Cajunboy wrote:I thought we had a new investor recently announced.

Does the new investor just have 5 magic beans
The way I am reading it having read a few posts on other social media, is this a sort of bridging loan as the hotel cost has risen, so to have a rebuilding fund they needed to source monies to cover that, then when season ticket monies and shirt sales are processed the money can start to be repaid.

311OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 31 2019, 16:46

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

MartinBWFC wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:I thought we had a new investor recently announced.

Does the new investor just have 5 magic beans
The way I am reading it having read a few posts on other social media, is this a sort of bridging loan as the hotel cost has risen, so to have a rebuilding fund they needed to source monies to cover that, then when season ticket monies and shirt sales are processed the money can start to be repaid.
:yeahright:

312OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 01 2019, 19:37

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can officially confirm that deal now agreed for FV to purchase club. Midnight oil being burned to getcall ducks finalised & formal announcement expected in morning. Players will be paid & here we go.

[ltr]And by the way this has been given to me by Pail Appleton with his blessing to tweet.[/ltr]

313OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 01 2019, 19:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

who's that from Martin?

314OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 01 2019, 19:43

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:who's that from Martin?
Apparently an accountant at Cowgills, who is very in the know.

315OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 01 2019, 19:47

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Cheeky bastards. It’s an almighty coincidence if the sale goes through literally the day before the season kicks off. Someone’s been dragging it out for every bit of money they can squeeze out of the club.

I’m so close to being completely done with football. It’s become a joke.

316OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 01 2019, 19:49

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Even Iles believes.

@MarcIles

A break from the holidaying to relay some positive news. Folk close to the deal say sale is due to be completed tomorrow, including the payment of players. After several false dawns, I'm almost ready to believe

317OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 01 2019, 20:11

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Much comment on w/way too.

Let’t hope this is it.

I wonder how Wheater is feeling now.

Perhaps the new manager didn’t want him (if Parky is on his bike)

318OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 01 2019, 20:42

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Cajunboy wrote:Much comment on w/way too.

Let’t hope this is it.

I wonder how Wheater is feeling now.

Perhaps the new manager didn’t want him (if Parky is on his bike)
He hasn't done a pre-match interview, he could well be out on his ear.

319OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 01 2019, 22:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's the lowest point total in football league history. 

I'm fancying a flutter.

320OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 16 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 01 2019, 22:31

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If we have players lined up, If we don't get a further points deduction then my money says we will stay up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum