Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » The murky tale of Iles, the ST, SKD and Michael James?

The murky tale of Iles, the ST, SKD and Michael James?

+5
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
boltonbonce
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Facts are rather like Schrodinger's cat.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
I'm not looking to be a hero, in fact I'm not looking for anything.

People including yourself believe what they read about Anderson, I knew from my training and knowledge about Company Law that chunks of it at least simply could not be true about what was being said.

If people didn't want to believe me that is up to them.

Similarly I did the same in respect of government procurement based on my first hand knowledge of how the public sector works.

I simply explained how both worked and provide links to evidence this.

I've led the horses to water so to speak, up to them what they choose to do after that.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
For what it's worth, I've never accused Anderson of stealing from the club. I simply found him, having looked at his antics at Southampton, his other business failings, and his eight year disqualification as a director, good enough reason to be more than a little wary. Both he, and his son looked dodgy, as, of course, did Holdsworth, but we were in a hole, and sinking fast.
My view on them hasn't changed. I didn't trust him then, and I wouldn't trust him now.
And that's a fact.
I'd rather not even talk about him. Let's look forward.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Facts are rather like Schrodinger's cat.

I find quantum physics fascinating.

However Schrodinger's cat is theoretical and not a fact.

Einsteins relativity is also a theory, it is certainly the most comprehensive explanation of all that we know in this field but so was Newton's for the best part of three hundred years or so before Albert improved upon it.

In simple terms for anyone who is interested, Einsteins theory explains everything we know about how the 'big' world (the universe, space and time) works, Quantum physics does the same for how the 'little' world (atoms and sub particles) works BUT the two theories simply don't match together - so something we still don't understand is out there to be discovered.

The cat theory is about quantum physics and again to over simplify it is about light which is believed to be a composite of electricity and magnetism (see James Clerk Maxwell).

Light is believed to be both a 'particle' and a 'wave' at both one and the same time.

Our current understanding of it is that you can either identify were the point of light is - but be unable to see it, or be able to see it but not know where it is - in other words you can do one or the other but not both at the same time.

So the theory is basically saying the light can be in two places at once but can only be in one place when you look for it.

Schrodinger tried to explain this by saying you have a cat in a box and if you open the box the cat could be alive or dead.  However you don't know that until you open the box, so until you did the cat could be both alive or dead until you looked for it.

Now isn't stuff like that far, far more interesting than social media codswallop?

It certainly is to me anyway.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:For what it's worth, I've never accused Anderson of stealing from the club. I simply found him, having looked at his antics at Southampton, his other business failings, and his eight year disqualification as a director, good enough reason to be more than a little wary. Both he, and his son looked dodgy, as, of course, did Holdsworth, but we were in a hole, and sinking fast.
My view on them hasn't changed. I didn't trust him then, and I wouldn't trust him now.
And that's a fact.

I was actually replying to Norpig and your post just happened to be posted in the interim.

As for Anderson we all have a history and reputation that precedes us but should we be judged by that or by what we do since?

I note you don't wish to talk further about him so I'll leave it there other than to say whatever your views of him prior to taking on the club, that nothing has been found during his reign that he had done anything illegal whilst he was here - and believe me there must have been plenty that looked wishing to find something!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy, it was meant to be a light hearted aside. Razz I'm not sure quantum physics would get much of a response on here. I could be wrong of course.
I don't know if you've seen any of Derren Brown's shows (most are on youtube), but it's fascinating how people can be psychologically manipulated by a master showman.
It's amazing to watch. Glad he's not in politics.

Ten Bobsworth

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:For what it's worth, I've never accused Anderson of stealing from the club. I simply found him, having looked at his antics at Southampton, his other business failings, and his eight year disqualification as a director, good enough reason to be more than a little wary. Both he, and his son looked dodgy, as, of course, did Holdsworth, but we were in a hole, and sinking fast.
And that's a fact.
Nowt wrong with being wary, Boncey, but selectively wary's summat different. And looking forward's commendable but looking forward without a rear view mirror? Sorry but I'm not convinced by that notion.

Any road what about SKD's influences and 'thinking'? Whatever grudges the multi-millionaire ex-footballer might have had, is there anything that could justify his attempts to tarnish the reputation of Mike James and the memory of Phil Gartside, fourteen months after PG's unfortunate demise, on such hopeless grounds?

Ten Bobsworth

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
What's SKD doing now, I couldn't help wondering? As well as lounging on the beach like a wannabe Dominic Raab, he's now a 'football agent', I discovered.

And as I was footling around on t'internet I came across this masterpiece from Iles of the Beeno in April 2016.  'Why I invested at Bolton Wanderers' in the words of KA. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What had he invested asked Chris C in the comments? I don't think Iles had quite grasped it and neither had anyone else relying on the esteemed one to keep them informed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum