Staff members, players, coaches and supporters have endured a real summer of discontent and, with just three days to go to Bolton’s first game at Wycombe, huge uncertainty over the club’s takeover remains.
Fans are currently unable to buy season tickets or merchandise from the club shop.
Those planning to travel to Adams Park this weekend have had to buy their match tickets directly from the host club.
But, having been issued the proof that Wanderers are in a position to take part in the forthcoming League One season, the EFL executive chairman said things are moving in the right direction at the University of Bolton Stadium.
“We announced on Monday we had been appraised with the outstanding information we requested from the prospective owners and we have been satisfied with what we have received,” she said.
“We want both Bolton and Bury [who have been refused permission to start their season] to be playing their 46-game season and, as competition organisers, we will be doing everything within our power to make that happen.”
Wanderers – who are to start the campaign on minus-12 points for entering administration – have just seven senior first-team players registered.
Their pre-season fixture programme was decimated due to the uncertainty surrounding the club and prospective opponents opting to make alternative arrangements. Only one public friendly, at York, has taken place.
But Jevans says players have been coming through the door at Lostock and the EFL are ready to fast-track any necessary paperwork.
“The players are training, they are there and we are ready as and when to make the necessary registrations happen very quickly,” she added. “We are very pleased that everybody is moving in the same direction.”