Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Women Commentators-Football.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Women - Women Commentators-Football. Empty Women Commentators-Football. Mon Aug 12 2019, 14:14

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Watched highlights of Bournemouth v Sheffield United and it had a woman commentator fuck this i'm not watching anymore, as Harry n Paul said where's the bloke love? I cant stand the awful way they (women) commentate it's a ruddy awful noise in fact i cant stand women commentators period what a fucking droning noise they all sound the same. Iv'e lost it with football in general what with all the foreign players and managers the poncy players the stupid amount of wages they get poncing around in Bently's. Match of the day prats like Lineker getting millions the cheeky bastard, players getting rid of managers,Stupid interviewers asking stuff like you won everything what does it mean to you? Twats. Foreign managers talking nonsense, the cost of taking a family to a match' it's all gone to shit.

2Women - Women Commentators-Football. Empty Re: Women Commentators-Football. Mon Aug 12 2019, 14:20

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm getting the feeling you're not happy AD.

I know just how you feel.  Crying or Very sad

3Women - Women Commentators-Football. Empty Re: Women Commentators-Football. Mon Aug 12 2019, 14:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Woman tator for the England v Wales rugby international yesterday. Doesn't sound right, but I'm old and set in my ways.

4Women - Women Commentators-Football. Empty Re: Women Commentators-Football. Mon Aug 12 2019, 17:44

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Some of them are ok. But one of them in particular sounds fake when she shouts for a goal...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5Women - Women Commentators-Football. Empty Re: Women Commentators-Football. Mon Aug 12 2019, 18:20

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Women are better to look at. Dont want to watch yucky men.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum