Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Anyone want to do a live Sky News Interview tonight?

Anyone want to do a live Sky News Interview tonight?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Just received this email -

Good afternoon,

I am a producer at Sky News, and working on our Sky News Tonight programme for this evening.

I wondered if you would have a spokesperson available to join us for a live interview on programme later today?

We would love to hear from someone from the Club to comment on the fact that the club could potentially face expulsion from the EFL..

We are looking for a guest to join us at either 7.45pm GMT or 8.45pm GMT this evening? The interview would be with our host Dermot Murnaghan and we could look to conduct the interview via Skype/Facetime if the guest is not in London.

Please do let me know if you would have anyone that is able to make this work as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

If anybody interested please say and I'll send you details.

NOTE: the email talks of 'from' the club but surely they've not mixed Nuts up with the actual club?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Do you want me to get hold of Breadman? Razz

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Get Hipster on, they may need to warn viewers about extreme sarcasm first though.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Nat could do it. She could do a Sharon Stone.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Do you want me to get hold of Breadman? Razz

Yes please.

If anyone can make Bassini look normal and sane in comparison, then Bread is definitely the man.

Have you got his twitter address?

I've got seventy-three of them but they all seem to show that they have all been suspended by Twitter?

I can't think why, can you?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nat could do it. She could do a Sharon Stone.

Wouldn't Sharon Withstones be more technically correct?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
What about Boggers? He's itk.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Got to be Angry Dad- he'll express our opinions in no uncertain terms.

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Ffs dont let Sluffy do it, he'll be givin answers till this time next week @!!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Don’t be a donkey Brian! :biggrin:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum