Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Keith Hill has an interview today

Keith Hill has an interview today

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Keith Hill has an interview today Empty Keith Hill has an interview today on Fri Aug 30 2019, 11:34

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
I can't say that it's at Bolton Wanderers. I can't even say with any certainty that it's a job in football.

All I'm saying is I got on the Blackburn-Rochdale train at Hall i' th' Wood, I sat down on a pretty busy carriage, and realised the dude sat to my right was none other than Mr Hill himself. He didn't look like the scrubber he normally does, he was wearing a suit, a tie, and was joking with some other fella he seemed to know quite well that he won't be on the sauce tonight if he's got work tomorrow morning.

What's interesting is he got off the train at Bolton. A lot of people get this train between Blackburn and Hall i' th' Wood, then change at Bolton for Horwich. He did mention something about London, but you don't change at Bolton for London, you would stay on and change at Manchester.

This may all amount to nothing, all I'm saying is if it turns out the bloke's been offered a job in the coming week - at Wanderers or otherwise - this is a fine piece of journalism.

2Keith Hill has an interview today Empty Re: Keith Hill has an interview today on Fri Aug 30 2019, 11:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I can't say that it's at Bolton Wanderers. I can't even say with any certainty that it's a job in football.

All I'm saying is I got on the Blackburn-Rochdale train at Hall i' th' Wood, I sat down on a pretty busy carriage, and realised the dude sat to my right was none other than Mr Hill himself. He didn't look like the scrubber he normally does, he was wearing a suit, a tie, and was joking with some other fella he seemed to know quite well that he won't be on the sauce tonight if he's got work tomorrow morning.

What's interesting is he got off the train at Bolton. A lot of people get this train between Blackburn and Hall i' th' Wood, then change at Bolton for Horwich. He did mention something about London, but you don't change at Bolton for London, you would stay on and change at Manchester.

This may all amount to nothing, all I'm saying is if it turns out the bloke's been offered a job in the coming week - at Wanderers or otherwise - this is a fine piece of journalism.

"Keith Hill Gets Off Train In Bolton"

Yes, a magnificent piece of journalism, you should be writing for The Guardian.

I look forward to your follow up piece, "Keith Hill Goes To Asda".

Doffcocker, you massive bellend.

3Keith Hill has an interview today Empty Re: Keith Hill has an interview today on Fri Aug 30 2019, 12:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Why is he not managing Rochdale anymore?

4Keith Hill has an interview today Empty Re: Keith Hill has an interview today on Fri Aug 30 2019, 13:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
ITK - Hill has just been spotted eating a footlong from Subway near the ground and looking all pleased with himself till he got southwest sauce all down his tie.

5Keith Hill has an interview today Empty Re: Keith Hill has an interview today on Fri Aug 30 2019, 13:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ITK - Hill has just been spotted eating a footlong from Subway near the ground and looking all pleased with himself till he got southwest sauce all down his tie.
Sounds like he’s been out on a date with Nat!

6Keith Hill has an interview today Empty Re: Keith Hill has an interview today on Fri Aug 30 2019, 13:32

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I can't say that it's at Bolton Wanderers. I can't even say with any certainty that it's a job in football.

"Keith Hill Gets Off Train In Bolton"

Yes, a magnificent piece of journalism, you should be writing for The Guardian.

I look forward to your follow up piece, "Keith Hill Goes To Asda".

Doffcocker, you massive bellend.

I accept it isn't as colourful as "the day I got in a Jacuzzi and groped Edgar Davids" or "I went on holiday with David Nugent and my snatch has never been the same since", but I'm just telling you what I saw.

You bitch.

7Keith Hill has an interview today Empty Re: Keith Hill has an interview today on Fri Aug 30 2019, 13:52

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
You bitch.
That's not a real insult to her unless you add get cancer and die, pfft, you're not in the same league as Amos.

8Keith Hill has an interview today Empty Re: Keith Hill has an interview today on Fri Aug 30 2019, 13:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ITK - Hill has just been spotted eating a footlong from Subway near the ground and looking all pleased with himself till he got southwest sauce all down his tie.
Sounds like he’s been out on a date with Nat!
Nat eats them sideways.

9Keith Hill has an interview today Empty Re: Keith Hill has an interview today on Sat Aug 31 2019, 19:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
When does Doffcocker get his Pulitzer price then?  Laughing

10Keith Hill has an interview today Empty Re: Keith Hill has an interview today on Sun Sep 01 2019, 09:26

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
HAHA someone has egg on there face Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

11Keith Hill has an interview today Empty Re: Keith Hill has an interview today on Sun Sep 01 2019, 12:22

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Kieth Hill? FMOB! He looks more like Bernard Hill. Lets hope he isn't a Yosser.
Well spotted Doffcocker.

Edit to heap praise on Doffcocker.   :uk:

12Keith Hill has an interview today Empty Re: Keith Hill has an interview today on Sun Sep 01 2019, 12:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You had the chance to stop him getting off and save our club from complete mediocrity for decades and you didn't bother.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum