Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What happened?

+8
wanderlust
gloswhite
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What happened?  Empty What happened? Fri Oct 25 2019, 20:06

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I think I can guess but it's sad to see. No competitions, no betting thread, no dinner thread etc. Loads of the old posters disappeared. Used to be my first port of call in my spare time did nuts. Anyway, I hope you are all well. Still frequenting bargain booze, still wearing slippers, still knocking one out over ALF etc (you all know who I'm talking about  Very Happy).

2What happened?  Empty Re: What happened? Fri Oct 25 2019, 20:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I think I can guess but it's sad to see. No competitions, no betting thread, no dinner thread etc. Loads of the old posters disappeared. Used to be my first port of call in my spare time did nuts. Anyway, I hope you are all well. Still frequenting bargain booze, still wearing slippers, still knocking one out over ALF etc (you all know who I'm talking about  Very Happy).
Evening mate. The betting thread died a bit of a slow death. Not enough of  us using it in the end. The dinner thread petered out without Magoo driving it on.
Hope you'll visit more often. Any chance you know where Nat is? She's gone missing.

3What happened?  Empty Re: What happened? Fri Oct 25 2019, 20:43

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Magoo's basement. There were quite a few of us in there at the time of my escape. Nat, Breadman, WGO, Copper Dragon, Scott, Barb Dwyer. It was horrible. As you can imagine, Magoo was doing all sorts of unspeakable things to us down there. It made an evening behind the bins of bargain booze with kp seem like a relaxing night out. There wasn't time to free the others so I had to save myself. I'm sure they'll be fine. If truth be told, I think Nat was enjoying being chained up in a dungeon.

4What happened?  Empty Re: What happened? Fri Oct 25 2019, 21:01

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There’s still the prediction thread, but like a bonce said, the rest didn’t have enough interest.

5What happened?  Empty Re: What happened? Fri Oct 25 2019, 21:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Magoo's basement. There were quite a few of us in there at the time of my escape. Nat, Breadman, WGO, Copper Dragon, Scott, Barb Dwyer. It was horrible. As you can imagine, Magoo was doing all sorts of unspeakable things to us down there. It made an evening behind the bins of bargain booze with kp seem like a relaxing night out. There wasn't time to free the others so I had to save myself. I'm sure they'll be fine. If truth be told, I think Nat was enjoying being chained up in a dungeon.
That's bad. Never had much time for Magoo after he ate my lobsters, but I wouldn't mind him coming back if he let the rest of them free.

6What happened?  Empty Re: What happened? Fri Oct 25 2019, 21:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Magoo's basement. There were quite a few of us in there at the time of my escape. Nat, Breadman, WGO, Copper Dragon, Scott, Barb Dwyer. It was horrible. As you can imagine, Magoo was doing all sorts of unspeakable things to us down there. It made an evening behind the bins of bargain booze with kp seem like a relaxing night out. There wasn't time to free the others so I had to save myself. I'm sure they'll be fine. If truth be told, I think Nat was enjoying being chained up in a dungeon.
That's bad. Never had much time for Magoo after he ate my lobsters, but I wouldn't mind him coming back if he let the rest of them free.

He ate your lobsters? He was an avid fan of the caramelised sausage! Very Happy

7What happened?  Empty Re: What happened? Fri Oct 25 2019, 21:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome back Mr. tinned toms! Very Happy

8What happened?  Empty Re: What happened? Fri Oct 25 2019, 22:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

He ate your lobsters? He was an avid fan of the caramelised sausage! Very Happy
It's complicated KP. During the height of the civil war between the ULTRAS and the Brothers, I trained two attack lobsters and sent them down to Devon  to initiate a surprise attack. It didn't go well, and the evil sod ate them.

9What happened?  Empty Re: What happened? Sat Oct 26 2019, 01:38

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I hate to have to break it to everyone left here but Sluffy and Nat are all the same person

10What happened?  Empty Re: What happened? Sat Oct 26 2019, 01:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:I hate to have to break it to everyone left here but Sluffy and Nat are all the same person

What happened?  2Q==

11What happened?  Empty Re: What happened? Sat Oct 26 2019, 11:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still knocking plenty out but ALF is a distant memory now  Very Happy 

It is quieter than it was but it's still going and hopefully for a long time yet. At least Lusty is back and i would even like to see Scott and Boggers back as well.

Stick around 58 we need you!

12What happened?  Empty Re: What happened? Fri Nov 01 2019, 21:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is heartbreaking to see what’s happened to this place. The biggest and best characters have either been banned/silenced or like myself, become disillusioned. 

I very much doubt the good days will return but i will try my best

13What happened?  Empty Re: What happened? Sat Nov 02 2019, 11:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i never thought i would say this but welcome back Boggers  Very Happy

14What happened?  Empty Re: What happened? Sat Nov 02 2019, 13:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i never thought i would say this but welcome back Boggers  Very Happy

Thanks piglet. Are you going to give me the low down on what’s been happening 

Where’s the old trout hiding

15What happened?  Empty Re: What happened? Sat Nov 02 2019, 13:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Where’s the old trout hiding
Good question!

I did send her a PM over a week ago but she still hasn't picked it up.

Perhaps Cedric still has her tied up?

16What happened?  Empty Re: What happened? Sat Nov 02 2019, 18:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome home Boggers. I reckon Nat's emigrated, although I'm not sure where to.

17What happened?  Empty Re: What happened? Sat Nov 02 2019, 19:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hi Boggers, good to see you back.

18What happened?  Empty Re: What happened? Sun Nov 03 2019, 08:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Welcome home Boggers. I reckon Nat's emigrated, although I'm not sure where to.
Perhaps this has something to do with it?

Hopefully it's nothing too serious though.

19What happened?  Empty Re: What happened? Tue Nov 05 2019, 14:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hello all. Glad to see there’s still a few familiars around.

20What happened?  Empty Re: What happened? Wed Nov 06 2019, 10:41

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hi Boggs any chance of persuading Danger man to come back?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum