Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » General Election

General Election

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 16]

271General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Fri Nov 29 2019, 11:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:Some people will believe anything. Boris is the biggest liar we have ever had as prime minister and yet millions are going to vote for him.

Once he gets his majority he will lead the country back to greatness.

272General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Fri Nov 29 2019, 11:10

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@xmiles wrote:Some people will believe anything. Boris is the biggest liar we have ever had as prime minister and yet millions are going to vote for him.

Once he gets his majority he will lead the country back to greatness.

Surprised he isn't campaigning with the slogan "Make Britain Great Again" or would that make it too obvious that Boris is just a mini Trump?

273General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Fri Nov 29 2019, 12:30

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
How many children does Boris have? Why won't he answer?

274General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Fri Nov 29 2019, 13:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@xmiles wrote:Some people will believe anything. Boris is the biggest liar we have ever had as prime minister and yet millions are going to vote for him.

Once he gets his majority he will lead the country back to greatness.
Definitely. Nobody will be in a better position to tell us how great crime, unemployment, civil unrest and poverty in a divided and bankrupt nation is....well apart from his bosses, obviously.
:uk:

275General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Fri Nov 29 2019, 13:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:How many children does Boris have? Why won't he answer?
If my kids were named Lara Lettice, Cassia Peaches, Theodore Apollo and Milo Arthur I don't think I'd be volunteering the information either.

And I can't see Lettice being in a hurry either. She's a Green.

276General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Fri Nov 29 2019, 13:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:How many children does Boris have? Why won't he answer?

Why do you care?

277General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Fri Nov 29 2019, 13:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@wanderlust wrote:If my kids were named Lara Lettice, Cassia Peaches, Theodore Apollo and Milo Arthur I don't think I'd be volunteering the information either.


So you deny being Hoppy on Wanderers Ways?

278General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Fri Nov 29 2019, 14:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:If my kids were named Lara Lettice, Cassia Peaches, Theodore Apollo and Milo Arthur I don't think I'd be volunteering the information either.


So you deny being Hoppy on Wanderers Ways?
Who's that Neil?

279General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Fri Nov 29 2019, 14:45

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@xmiles wrote:How many children does Boris have? Why won't he answer?

Why do you care?

It is just another measure of his dishonesty and double standards.

He has a daughter, Stephanie, who was born in 2009 - the product of an affair with art advisory Helen Macintyre.

At first, he denied paternity and wasn't named on the birth certificate. However, his relations were revealed after a 2013 court battle in which he sought an injunction to prevent her existence being reported.

It is not believed he has anything to do with her. Yet he attacks single mothers for their “ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate” children.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=30&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi9yNGQ04_mAhX1WhUIHd4HABYQFjAdegQIARAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk%2Fpolitics%2Fboris-johnson-single-mother-children-spectator-general-election-a9225736.html&usg=AOvVaw2epEOLZZ2fu_07LV2ZVqfm

280General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Fri Nov 29 2019, 16:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
So you expect your PM to be perfect?

Sadly, few of us are.

281General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Fri Nov 29 2019, 16:36

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@Natasha Whittam wrote:So you expect your PM to be perfect?

Sadly, few of us are.

Nobody is perfect but very few lie as often and as blatantly as Boris. He is totally unfit to be prime minister because of his dishonesty.

282General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Fri Nov 29 2019, 18:14

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Oh and Corbyn and Swinson are?? i think not he's the best person for the job by miles.

283General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Fri Nov 29 2019, 23:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:If my kids were named Lara Lettice, Cassia Peaches, Theodore Apollo and Milo Arthur I don't think I'd be volunteering the information either.


So you deny being Hoppy on Wanderers Ways?

Of course he's Hoppy on Wways, there's absolutely no doubt about it.

If I could be arsed I would dig out all his posts on his Hoppy account, abusing me because I dared to ban him due to his never ending abuse of both myself and Ken Anderson - nobody else (even Bread who was actually pro Anderson when he left us - he even started a thread of apologising to KA for doubting him!) even remotely fits those facts.

I did try to tell people that he was clearly an absolute nutjob and could not accept that he was ever wrong about anything.

He's told blatant lies on here about how he voted in the last referendum rather than just hold his hand up and say 'he was wrong about it'.

There's no rule on the internet to say you have to tell the truth all the time, or even some of the time, but once you've been caught with your hand in the cookie jar like he has, the right thing to do is to acknowledge the fact, rather to continue to lie through your teeth.

He's not fooling anyone and to be frank, I have no interest or respect for a single thing he posts as he has zero credibility in anything he says, or any opinion he might offer.

What's the point really in even conversing with him when you KNOW he simply tells lies all the time?

He isn't even telling lies to be funny, he's telling lies because he's simply vain and can't accept he isn't as clever as he thinks he is and he gets things wrong - lots of things too!

It's just like the fable of the boy who cried wolf, he ended up with zero believability and when he really did have something of interest to say - nobody listened to him when it mattered - or even cared!

He clearly doesn't respect us when he continues to lie to our faces, so why bother with him anymore?

I know I don't.

284General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Fri Nov 29 2019, 23:45

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@Sluffy wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:If my kids were named Lara Lettice, Cassia Peaches, Theodore Apollo and Milo Arthur I don't think I'd be volunteering the information either.


So you deny being Hoppy on Wanderers Ways?

Of course he's Hoppy on Wways, there's absolutely no doubt about it.

If I could be arsed I would dig out all his posts on his Hoppy account, abusing me because I dared to ban him due to his never ending abuse of both myself and Ken Anderson - nobody else (even Bread who was actually pro Anderson when he left us - he even started a thread of apologising to KA for doubting him!) even remotely fits those facts.

I did try to tell people that he was clearly an absolute nutjob and could not accept that he was ever wrong about anything.

He's told blatant lies on here about how he voted in the last referendum rather than just hold his hand up and say 'he was wrong about it'.

There's no rule on the internet to say you have to tell the truth all the time, or even some of the time, but once you've been caught with your hand in the cookie jar like he has, the right thing to do is to acknowledge the fact, rather to continue to lie through your teeth.

He's not fooling anyone and to be frank, I have no interest or respect for a single thing he posts as he has zero credibility in anything he says, or any opinion he might offer.

What's the point really in even conversing with him when you KNOW he simply tells lies all the time?

He isn't even telling lies to be funny, he's telling lies because he's simply vain and can't accept he isn't as clever as he thinks he is and he gets things wrong - lots of things too!

It's just like the fable of the boy who cried wolf, he ended up with zero believability and when he really did have something of interest to say - nobody listened to him when it mattered - or even cared!

He clearly doesn't respect us when he continues to lie to our faces, so why bother with him anymore?

I know I don't.

I know you are not talking about Boris but don't the words "He's not fooling anyone and to be frank, I have no interest or respect for a single thing he posts as he has zero credibility in anything he says, or any opinion he might offer.

What's the point really in even conversing with him when you KNOW he simply tells lies all the time?

He isn't even telling lies to be funny, he's telling lies because he's simply vain and can't accept he isn't as clever as he thinks he is and he gets things wrong - lots of things too!" totally apply to Boris?

285General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Sat Nov 30 2019, 00:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@xmiles wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:If my kids were named Lara Lettice, Cassia Peaches, Theodore Apollo and Milo Arthur I don't think I'd be volunteering the information either.


So you deny being Hoppy on Wanderers Ways?

Of course he's Hoppy on Wways, there's absolutely no doubt about it.

If I could be arsed I would dig out all his posts on his Hoppy account, abusing me because I dared to ban him due to his never ending abuse of both myself and Ken Anderson - nobody else (even Bread who was actually pro Anderson when he left us - he even started a thread of apologising to KA for doubting him!) even remotely fits those facts.

I did try to tell people that he was clearly an absolute nutjob and could not accept that he was ever wrong about anything.

He's told blatant lies on here about how he voted in the last referendum rather than just hold his hand up and say 'he was wrong about it'.

There's no rule on the internet to say you have to tell the truth all the time, or even some of the time, but once you've been caught with your hand in the cookie jar like he has, the right thing to do is to acknowledge the fact, rather to continue to lie through your teeth.

He's not fooling anyone and to be frank, I have no interest or respect for a single thing he posts as he has zero credibility in anything he says, or any opinion he might offer.

What's the point really in even conversing with him when you KNOW he simply tells lies all the time?

He isn't even telling lies to be funny, he's telling lies because he's simply vain and can't accept he isn't as clever as he thinks he is and he gets things wrong - lots of things too!

It's just like the fable of the boy who cried wolf, he ended up with zero believability and when he really did have something of interest to say - nobody listened to him when it mattered - or even cared!

He clearly doesn't respect us when he continues to lie to our faces, so why bother with him anymore?

I know I don't.

I know you are not talking about Boris but don't the words "He's not fooling anyone and to be frank, I have no interest or respect for a single thing he posts as he has zero credibility in anything he says, or any opinion he might offer.

What's the point really in even conversing with him when you KNOW he simply tells lies all the time?

He isn't even telling lies to be funny, he's telling lies because he's simply vain and can't accept he isn't as clever as he thinks he is and he gets things wrong - lots of things too!" totally apply to Boris?

You may well be right in what you say but Boris has a sort of charisma and intelligence about him that enables him to be seen by some/many as a rascal than a scoundrel and 'get away with it' rather than to be 'held to account' about it.

Wanderlust has neither the charm nor the savvy to be anything other than a proven liar, spouting more untruths in an attempt to bluster his way out of the hole he's dug for himself, and more pointedly still, he believes he's far to smart for the likes of the rest of us and will get away with it.

Christ if he can't lose face on a friendly and forgiving site like ours, and simply put his hand up and tells the truth about how he got it wrong - but instead lies and lies again so as not to be seen to have been wrong - then what must he be like in real life?

I won't be voting in the General Election, I believe Johnson and Corbyn are as bad as each other personally and policy wise but at least I can understand what they have to gain if they tell a lie here or an untruth there.

Wanderlust on the other hand simply lies on the internet for no other reason other to pretend and attempt to hide from the fact that he's wrong about something, that let's be honest, no one even cares about.

If you have to lie in an attempt as not to lose face on tiny football forum like ours, then really what's the point in posting anything at all?

Nobody will ever take seriously another word he writes.

I know I don't.

286General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Sat Nov 30 2019, 01:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:
@xmiles wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:If my kids were named Lara Lettice, Cassia Peaches, Theodore Apollo and Milo Arthur I don't think I'd be volunteering the information either.


So you deny being Hoppy on Wanderers Ways?

Of course he's Hoppy on Wways, there's absolutely no doubt about it.

If I could be arsed I would dig out all his posts on his Hoppy account, abusing me because I dared to ban him due to his never ending abuse of both myself and Ken Anderson - nobody else (even Bread who was actually pro Anderson when he left us - he even started a thread of apologising to KA for doubting him!) even remotely fits those facts.

I did try to tell people that he was clearly an absolute nutjob and could not accept that he was ever wrong about anything.

He's told blatant lies on here about how he voted in the last referendum rather than just hold his hand up and say 'he was wrong about it'.

There's no rule on the internet to say you have to tell the truth all the time, or even some of the time, but once you've been caught with your hand in the cookie jar like he has, the right thing to do is to acknowledge the fact, rather to continue to lie through your teeth.

He's not fooling anyone and to be frank, I have no interest or respect for a single thing he posts as he has zero credibility in anything he says, or any opinion he might offer.

What's the point really in even conversing with him when you KNOW he simply tells lies all the time?

He isn't even telling lies to be funny, he's telling lies because he's simply vain and can't accept he isn't as clever as he thinks he is and he gets things wrong - lots of things too!

It's just like the fable of the boy who cried wolf, he ended up with zero believability and when he really did have something of interest to say - nobody listened to him when it mattered - or even cared!

He clearly doesn't respect us when he continues to lie to our faces, so why bother with him anymore?

I know I don't.

I know you are not talking about Boris but don't the words "He's not fooling anyone and to be frank, I have no interest or respect for a single thing he posts as he has zero credibility in anything he says, or any opinion he might offer.

What's the point really in even conversing with him when you KNOW he simply tells lies all the time?

He isn't even telling lies to be funny, he's telling lies because he's simply vain and can't accept he isn't as clever as he thinks he is and he gets things wrong - lots of things too!" totally apply to Boris?

You may well be right in what you say but Boris has a sort of charisma and intelligence about him that enables him to be seen by some/many as a rascal than a scoundrel and 'get away with it' rather than to be 'held to account' about it.

Wanderlust has neither the charm nor the savvy to be anything other than a proven liar, spouting more untruths in an attempt to bluster his way out of the hole he's dug for himself, and more pointedly still, he believes he's far to smart for the likes of the rest of us and will get away with it.

Christ if he can't lose face on a friendly and forgiving site like ours, and simply put his hand up and tells the truth about how he got it wrong - but instead lies and lies again so as not to be seen to have been wrong - then what must he be like in real life?

I won't be voting in the General Election, I believe Johnson and Corbyn are as bad as each other personally and policy wise but at least I can understand what they have to gain if they tell a lie here or an untruth there.

Wanderlust on the other hand simply lies on the internet for no other reason other to pretend and attempt to hide from the fact that he's wrong about something, that let's be honest, no one even cares about.

If you have to lie in an attempt as not to lose face on tiny football forum like ours, then really what's the point in posting anything at all?

Nobody will ever take seriously another word he writes.

I know I don't.
If you and the man pretending to be a woman want to have a conversation about me why don't you just PM each other and crack one off together in private instead of having a rather embarrassing public egotrip on here? You're like primary school kids with your he said  she said mock angst nonsense. May I remind you this is an internet chat forum?

(Cue lengthy diatribe of indignation and self-justification)

287General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Sat Nov 30 2019, 10:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@wanderlust wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:
@xmiles wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:If my kids were named Lara Lettice, Cassia Peaches, Theodore Apollo and Milo Arthur I don't think I'd be volunteering the information either.


So you deny being Hoppy on Wanderers Ways?

Of course he's Hoppy on Wways, there's absolutely no doubt about it.

If I could be arsed I would dig out all his posts on his Hoppy account, abusing me because I dared to ban him due to his never ending abuse of both myself and Ken Anderson - nobody else (even Bread who was actually pro Anderson when he left us - he even started a thread of apologising to KA for doubting him!) even remotely fits those facts.

I did try to tell people that he was clearly an absolute nutjob and could not accept that he was ever wrong about anything.

He's told blatant lies on here about how he voted in the last referendum rather than just hold his hand up and say 'he was wrong about it'.

There's no rule on the internet to say you have to tell the truth all the time, or even some of the time, but once you've been caught with your hand in the cookie jar like he has, the right thing to do is to acknowledge the fact, rather to continue to lie through your teeth.

He's not fooling anyone and to be frank, I have no interest or respect for a single thing he posts as he has zero credibility in anything he says, or any opinion he might offer.

What's the point really in even conversing with him when you KNOW he simply tells lies all the time?

He isn't even telling lies to be funny, he's telling lies because he's simply vain and can't accept he isn't as clever as he thinks he is and he gets things wrong - lots of things too!

It's just like the fable of the boy who cried wolf, he ended up with zero believability and when he really did have something of interest to say - nobody listened to him when it mattered - or even cared!

He clearly doesn't respect us when he continues to lie to our faces, so why bother with him anymore?

I know I don't.

I know you are not talking about Boris but don't the words "He's not fooling anyone and to be frank, I have no interest or respect for a single thing he posts as he has zero credibility in anything he says, or any opinion he might offer.

What's the point really in even conversing with him when you KNOW he simply tells lies all the time?

He isn't even telling lies to be funny, he's telling lies because he's simply vain and can't accept he isn't as clever as he thinks he is and he gets things wrong - lots of things too!" totally apply to Boris?

You may well be right in what you say but Boris has a sort of charisma and intelligence about him that enables him to be seen by some/many as a rascal than a scoundrel and 'get away with it' rather than to be 'held to account' about it.

Wanderlust has neither the charm nor the savvy to be anything other than a proven liar, spouting more untruths in an attempt to bluster his way out of the hole he's dug for himself, and more pointedly still, he believes he's far to smart for the likes of the rest of us and will get away with it.

Christ if he can't lose face on a friendly and forgiving site like ours, and simply put his hand up and tells the truth about how he got it wrong - but instead lies and lies again so as not to be seen to have been wrong - then what must he be like in real life?

I won't be voting in the General Election, I believe Johnson and Corbyn are as bad as each other personally and policy wise but at least I can understand what they have to gain if they tell a lie here or an untruth there.

Wanderlust on the other hand simply lies on the internet for no other reason other to pretend and attempt to hide from the fact that he's wrong about something, that let's be honest, no one even cares about.

If you have to lie in an attempt as not to lose face on tiny football forum like ours, then really what's the point in posting anything at all?

Nobody will ever take seriously another word he writes.

I know I don't.
If you and the man pretending to be a woman want to have a conversation about me why don't you just PM each other and crack one off together in private instead of having a rather embarrassing public egotrip on here? You're like primary school kids with your he said  she said mock angst nonsense. May I remind you this is an internet chat forum?

(Cue lengthy diatribe of indignation and self-justification)

It's just lies, abuse, bluster, over and over again with you.

It's nothing to do with being a poster on a chat forum and everything to do with how you clearly really are if you need to be doing that on meaningless internet sites populated by complete strangers to each other like this.

288General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Sat Nov 30 2019, 10:45

sunlight

sunlight
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
If Scotland stays in the EU I might move up there. I am slightly worried that I have a picture in my mind of Scotland being like " Game of Thrones " with the same type pf people and weather, and cans of Special Brew.

289General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Sat Nov 30 2019, 11:16

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@sunlight wrote:If Scotland stays in the EU I might move up there. I am slightly worried that I have a picture in my mind of Scotland being like " Game of Thrones " with the same type pf people and weather, and cans of Special Brew.

I will get a Scottish passport but I wouldn't want to live there. Smile

290General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Sat Nov 30 2019, 11:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@sunlight wrote:If Scotland stays in the EU I might move up there. I am slightly worried that I have a picture in my mind of Scotland being like " Game of Thrones " with the same type pf people and weather, and cans of Special Brew.
If you look hard enough there probably is an estate in Glasgow that isn't far from that stereotype, but you'd have to make an effort to find it. Beautiful country by and large but it does take a while to learn the language.

291General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Sat Nov 30 2019, 11:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:
@xmiles wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:If my kids were named Lara Lettice, Cassia Peaches, Theodore Apollo and Milo Arthur I don't think I'd be volunteering the information either.


So you deny being Hoppy on Wanderers Ways?

Of course he's Hoppy on Wways, there's absolutely no doubt about it.

If I could be arsed I would dig out all his posts on his Hoppy account, abusing me because I dared to ban him due to his never ending abuse of both myself and Ken Anderson - nobody else (even Bread who was actually pro Anderson when he left us - he even started a thread of apologising to KA for doubting him!) even remotely fits those facts.

I did try to tell people that he was clearly an absolute nutjob and could not accept that he was ever wrong about anything.

He's told blatant lies on here about how he voted in the last referendum rather than just hold his hand up and say 'he was wrong about it'.

There's no rule on the internet to say you have to tell the truth all the time, or even some of the time, but once you've been caught with your hand in the cookie jar like he has, the right thing to do is to acknowledge the fact, rather to continue to lie through your teeth.

He's not fooling anyone and to be frank, I have no interest or respect for a single thing he posts as he has zero credibility in anything he says, or any opinion he might offer.

What's the point really in even conversing with him when you KNOW he simply tells lies all the time?

He isn't even telling lies to be funny, he's telling lies because he's simply vain and can't accept he isn't as clever as he thinks he is and he gets things wrong - lots of things too!

It's just like the fable of the boy who cried wolf, he ended up with zero believability and when he really did have something of interest to say - nobody listened to him when it mattered - or even cared!

He clearly doesn't respect us when he continues to lie to our faces, so why bother with him anymore?

I know I don't.

I know you are not talking about Boris but don't the words "He's not fooling anyone and to be frank, I have no interest or respect for a single thing he posts as he has zero credibility in anything he says, or any opinion he might offer.

What's the point really in even conversing with him when you KNOW he simply tells lies all the time?

He isn't even telling lies to be funny, he's telling lies because he's simply vain and can't accept he isn't as clever as he thinks he is and he gets things wrong - lots of things too!" totally apply to Boris?

You may well be right in what you say but Boris has a sort of charisma and intelligence about him that enables him to be seen by some/many as a rascal than a scoundrel and 'get away with it' rather than to be 'held to account' about it.

Wanderlust has neither the charm nor the savvy to be anything other than a proven liar, spouting more untruths in an attempt to bluster his way out of the hole he's dug for himself, and more pointedly still, he believes he's far to smart for the likes of the rest of us and will get away with it.

Christ if he can't lose face on a friendly and forgiving site like ours, and simply put his hand up and tells the truth about how he got it wrong - but instead lies and lies again so as not to be seen to have been wrong - then what must he be like in real life?

I won't be voting in the General Election, I believe Johnson and Corbyn are as bad as each other personally and policy wise but at least I can understand what they have to gain if they tell a lie here or an untruth there.

Wanderlust on the other hand simply lies on the internet for no other reason other to pretend and attempt to hide from the fact that he's wrong about something, that let's be honest, no one even cares about.

If you have to lie in an attempt as not to lose face on tiny football forum like ours, then really what's the point in posting anything at all?

Nobody will ever take seriously another word he writes.

I know I don't.
If you and the man pretending to be a woman want to have a conversation about me why don't you just PM each other and crack one off together in private instead of having a rather embarrassing public egotrip on here? You're like primary school kids with your he said  she said mock angst nonsense. May I remind you this is an internet chat forum?

(Cue lengthy diatribe of indignation and self-justification)

It's just lies, abuse, bluster, over and over again with you.

It's nothing to do with being a poster on a chat forum and everything to do with how you clearly really are if you need to be doing that on meaningless internet sites populated by complete strangers to each other like this.
You need to look at your motives and priorities.
One person pretends to vote in a way that they didn't in order to attempt to get round the prejudices that colour a perfectly valid argument on a different web site.
Another person masquerades as a person of a different gender for years  using the methodology of a middle aged man pretending to be a teenager to pick up children.
Another person posts derogatory and borderline racist comments on a regular basis which we all have a good laugh about.

Which do you choose to troll?

...to the extent that you dig around on other sites for old posts purely for the purpose of having a go on here...and then trying to extrapolate one thing into a litany of crimes underpinned by some self-righteous pontificating.

You are a very sad and misguided man and as several people have told you in the past, you are killing the site with your personal prejudices and pedantry. Just let it lie.

292General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Sat Nov 30 2019, 12:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@wanderlust wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:
@xmiles wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:If my kids were named Lara Lettice, Cassia Peaches, Theodore Apollo and Milo Arthur I don't think I'd be volunteering the information either.


So you deny being Hoppy on Wanderers Ways?

Of course he's Hoppy on Wways, there's absolutely no doubt about it.

If I could be arsed I would dig out all his posts on his Hoppy account, abusing me because I dared to ban him due to his never ending abuse of both myself and Ken Anderson - nobody else (even Bread who was actually pro Anderson when he left us - he even started a thread of apologising to KA for doubting him!) even remotely fits those facts.

I did try to tell people that he was clearly an absolute nutjob and could not accept that he was ever wrong about anything.

He's told blatant lies on here about how he voted in the last referendum rather than just hold his hand up and say 'he was wrong about it'.

There's no rule on the internet to say you have to tell the truth all the time, or even some of the time, but once you've been caught with your hand in the cookie jar like he has, the right thing to do is to acknowledge the fact, rather to continue to lie through your teeth.

He's not fooling anyone and to be frank, I have no interest or respect for a single thing he posts as he has zero credibility in anything he says, or any opinion he might offer.

What's the point really in even conversing with him when you KNOW he simply tells lies all the time?

He isn't even telling lies to be funny, he's telling lies because he's simply vain and can't accept he isn't as clever as he thinks he is and he gets things wrong - lots of things too!

It's just like the fable of the boy who cried wolf, he ended up with zero believability and when he really did have something of interest to say - nobody listened to him when it mattered - or even cared!

He clearly doesn't respect us when he continues to lie to our faces, so why bother with him anymore?

I know I don't.

I know you are not talking about Boris but don't the words "He's not fooling anyone and to be frank, I have no interest or respect for a single thing he posts as he has zero credibility in anything he says, or any opinion he might offer.

What's the point really in even conversing with him when you KNOW he simply tells lies all the time?

He isn't even telling lies to be funny, he's telling lies because he's simply vain and can't accept he isn't as clever as he thinks he is and he gets things wrong - lots of things too!" totally apply to Boris?

You may well be right in what you say but Boris has a sort of charisma and intelligence about him that enables him to be seen by some/many as a rascal than a scoundrel and 'get away with it' rather than to be 'held to account' about it.

Wanderlust has neither the charm nor the savvy to be anything other than a proven liar, spouting more untruths in an attempt to bluster his way out of the hole he's dug for himself, and more pointedly still, he believes he's far to smart for the likes of the rest of us and will get away with it.

Christ if he can't lose face on a friendly and forgiving site like ours, and simply put his hand up and tells the truth about how he got it wrong - but instead lies and lies again so as not to be seen to have been wrong - then what must he be like in real life?

I won't be voting in the General Election, I believe Johnson and Corbyn are as bad as each other personally and policy wise but at least I can understand what they have to gain if they tell a lie here or an untruth there.

Wanderlust on the other hand simply lies on the internet for no other reason other to pretend and attempt to hide from the fact that he's wrong about something, that let's be honest, no one even cares about.

If you have to lie in an attempt as not to lose face on tiny football forum like ours, then really what's the point in posting anything at all?

Nobody will ever take seriously another word he writes.

I know I don't.
If you and the man pretending to be a woman want to have a conversation about me why don't you just PM each other and crack one off together in private instead of having a rather embarrassing public egotrip on here? You're like primary school kids with your he said  she said mock angst nonsense. May I remind you this is an internet chat forum?

(Cue lengthy diatribe of indignation and self-justification)

It's just lies, abuse, bluster, over and over again with you.

It's nothing to do with being a poster on a chat forum and everything to do with how you clearly really are if you need to be doing that on meaningless internet sites populated by complete strangers to each other like this.
You need to look at your motives and priorities.
One person pretends to vote in a way that they didn't in order to attempt to get round the prejudices that colour a perfectly valid argument on a different web site.
Another person masquerades as a person of a different gender for years  using the methodology of a middle aged man pretending to be a teenager to pick up children.
Another person posts derogatory and borderline racist comments on a regular basis which we all have a good laugh about.

Which do you choose to troll?

...to the extent that you dig around on other sites for old posts purely for the purpose of having a go on here...and then trying to extrapolate one thing into a litany of crimes underpinned by some self-righteous pontificating.

You are a very sad and misguided man and as several people have told you in the past, you are killing the site with your personal prejudices and pedantry. Just let it lie.

What planet are you even on?

It's ok for you to lie and be abusive because 'Natasha' is all but a paedophile and Angry Dad is a racist in your world!!!

You're a busted flush, absolutely nobody believes a word you say anymore.

You're completely self deluded.

Nobody as any time or respect for you anymore.

Even on here!

293General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Sat Nov 30 2019, 12:45

Guest


Guest
I’m all for you two having a row, but could you learn to quote first please?

294General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Sat Nov 30 2019, 14:29

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
In defence of Wander: Just about everyone on here is able to contribute positively, amusingly and interestingly, but may also post controversial opinions which stir others up. Nat is a good example. I don't mind either way, but I draw the line at those who descend ignorantly into pure abuse with no redeeming features.

Though I don't always agree with them, I enjoy Wander's posts which are often knowledgeable and well expressed....food for thought. 
It was telling that when Sluffy took time out, Lusty's posts were worthy and civilised, on the whole, but when someone has a dig at him, he doesn't take it lying down and responds eloquently and passionately. He is clearly bright.....but proud!
The site would be duller without him and Nat. Bonce seems to get the balance right and is appreciated by all. 
Now, don't shoot me for expressing what is only my opinion!

In short, the site's contributors mirror the strengths and weaknesses of our politicians, though without the bare-faced lies of the latter group!! 50,000 nurses!!...those wheeled out to parrot the party mantra in front of the cameras this week had clearly all graduated from the Tory School of Mendacity and were roundly mocked by their several interviewers and the public.....Shameless!!

295General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Sat Nov 30 2019, 14:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@okocha wrote:In defence of Wander: Just about everyone on here is able to contribute positively, amusingly and interestingly, but may also post controversial opinions which stir others up. Nat is a good example. I don't mind either way, but I draw the line at those who descend ignorantly into pure abuse with no redeeming features.

Though I don't always agree with them, I enjoy Wander's posts which are often knowledgeable and well expressed....food for thought. 
It was telling that when Sluffy took time out, Lusty's posts were worthy and civilised, on the whole, but when someone has a dig at him, he doesn't take it lying down and responds eloquently and passionately. He is clearly bright.....but proud!
The site would be duller without him and Nat. Bonce seems to get the balance right and is appreciated by all. 
Now, don't shoot me for expressing what is only my opinion!

In short, the site's contributors mirror the strengths and weaknesses of our politicians, though without the bare-faced lies of the latter group!! 50,000 nurses!!...those wheeled out to parrot the party mantra in front of the cameras this week had clearly all graduated from the Tory School of Mendacity and were roundly mocked by their several interviewers and the public.....Shameless!!

"without the barefaced lies..."

Have you bothered to even read the above posts???

It is ALL about him bare face lying to us yet again!!!

Tolerating fake accounts is one thing but using them to try to bolster his non-existing creditability back up is just plain ridiculous and ultimately counterproductive to the site.

No matter what you and Wanderlust think, people don't like to be taken for fools and won't forgive or forget having been played as mugs.

296General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Sat Nov 30 2019, 15:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Wanderlust, my only issue with this is I always thought I was discussing the Brexit issue with someone who firmly believed leaving was a huge mistake. I disagree of course, but I understand your points and enjoy arguing with you.

But finding out this might not be your real view on the subject cheapens the whole thing for me, I feel a bit foolish for debating it with you.

And as for likening me to a peedo, I find that quite upsetting.

297General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Sat Nov 30 2019, 15:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@okocha wrote:In defence of Wander: Just about everyone on here is able to contribute positively, amusingly and interestingly, but may also post controversial opinions which stir others up. Nat is a good example. I don't mind either way, but I draw the line at those who descend ignorantly into pure abuse with no redeeming features.

Though I don't always agree with them, I enjoy Wander's posts which are often knowledgeable and well expressed....food for thought. 
It was telling that when Sluffy took time out, Lusty's posts were worthy and civilised, on the whole, but when someone has a dig at him, he doesn't take it lying down and responds eloquently and passionately. He is clearly bright.....but proud!
The site would be duller without him and Nat. Bonce seems to get the balance right and is appreciated by all. 
Now, don't shoot me for expressing what is only my opinion!

In short, the site's contributors mirror the strengths and weaknesses of our politicians, though without the bare-faced lies of the latter group!! 50,000 nurses!!...those wheeled out to parrot the party mantra in front of the cameras this week had clearly all graduated from the Tory School of Mendacity and were roundly mocked by their several interviewers and the public.....Shameless!!
I assure you I'm not proud - I killed my ego in the '70s Smile
I'm an absolute slapper, know it and nobody laughs at me more than myself - but I do get a tad annoyed when folk go out of their way to be a twat and personalise it.
Exactly the same on the football pitch - I still shout at the young lads when f*** it up, but equally give them praise when they do well and am first to put my hand up if I make an error - all of which keeps effort and standards up.
Anyhoo can we get back to the election now?

298General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Sat Nov 30 2019, 15:34

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
This site was getting back to normal quite nicely I thought, and then Nat reappeared. I thought it was very much looking up on here. 
All of a sudden were back to the old rubbish that must have run us close to closing down. 
For what its worth, although I find  myself falling asleep in the middle of some of his longer posts  Very Happy, I'm glad Wander's back. What I don't want to see is you, Sluffy, getting embroiled in another slanging match with him. You are both better than to continue with this stupid behavior.
Now sit back, relax, and look forward to Nats' rather oblique view on life, (whether you think the author is Arthur or Martha makes no difference).

299General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Sat Nov 30 2019, 15:37

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
@wanderlust wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:
@okocha wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:
@gloswhite wrote: Once the dust has settled, and the lying and muted razzmatazz has finished, we'll see what we've got, and in good British tradition, get on with it.
We'll have to mate.
Wander...Surely needs a comma between "to" and "mate"......otherwise most unfortunate double meaning!! Shocked
Good one, well spotted  Very Happy
What's unfortunate about it?
Always thought Glos was gorgeous.
My last post was in no way swayed by this comment  Smile

300General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: General Election on Sun Dec 01 2019, 01:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:
@okocha wrote:
@wanderlust wrote:
@gloswhite wrote: Once the dust has settled, and the lying and muted razzmatazz has finished, we'll see what we've got, and in good British tradition, get on with it.
We'll have to mate.
Wander...Surely needs a comma between "to" and "mate"......otherwise most unfortunate double meaning!! Shocked
Good one, well spotted  Very Happy
What's unfortunate about it?
Always thought Glos was gorgeous.
My last post was in no way swayed by this comment  Smile
You sweet talking b****** Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum