Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Injuries

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Injuries Empty Injuries Wed Oct 30 2019, 10:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are we particularly cursed or is it normal for a team to get so many injuries? I'm not sure whether or not Hill recruited players to keep us in this division or to hold the fort whilst we rebuild but the squad he put together on arrival is slowly unravelling. First there was Bunney whose car crash happened before he even had a chance to show us his skills. Ridiculous. Then Brickfeet and (significantly IMO) Bridcutt out for months. And now Ali Crawford who has been excellent by and large. All this interspersed with the odd strain and niggle here and there.
Loving what he's done so far but is Hill pushing them too hard to catch up?
Just seems like we have more than our fair share.

2Injuries Empty Re: Injuries Wed Oct 30 2019, 12:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Most of them didn't have a pre-season and not much game time at other clubs so we've been playing catch up fitness wise which probably accounts for the niggles. The other injuries can't be avoided and is just our usual bad luck

3Injuries Empty Re: Injuries Thu Oct 31 2019, 10:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No update on Crawford yet?

4Injuries Empty Re: Injuries Fri Nov 01 2019, 21:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The players have been rushed, but we’ve had no choice, injuries were inevitable it’s just a shame that the better players seem to be picking them up.

Liam Bridcutt is the big loss for me, what a player he is

5Injuries Empty Re: Injuries Sat Nov 02 2019, 01:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:The players have been rushed, but we’ve had no choice, injuries were inevitable it’s just a shame that the better players seem to be picking them up.

Liam Bridcutt is the big loss for me, what a player he is
Thing is he's on loan to us until January so I'm not sure how much we'll get out of him. Gutted for him  - and us - seeing as he started so well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum