Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Administration latest news

Administration latest news

+12
Sluffy
RangersDave
gloswhite
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
terenceanne
wanderlust
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
karlypants
Ten Bobsworth
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

101Administration latest news - Page 6 Empty Re: Administration latest news Thu Nov 04 2021, 08:31

Whitesince63

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hi Sluffy, I hadn’t realised you’d been unwell, I haven’t been on this side of the site that much recently but had noticed you hadn’t posted much but thought nothing of it. Anyway, glad to hear you’re recovering, let’s hope the team does too? 🤗

102Administration latest news - Page 6 Empty Re: Administration latest news Thu Dec 16 2021, 15:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

For information -

103Administration latest news - Page 6 Empty Re: Administration latest news Tue Dec 28 2021, 14:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thought this might be of interest to you Bob.

104Administration latest news - Page 6 Empty Re: Administration latest news Tue Dec 28 2021, 15:02

Ten Bobsworth

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thought this might be of interest to you Bob.

Thanks Sluffy. £38m loss in one year!!!

I know they might have had some loss of income through COVID but I don't think they have massive matchday income to start with. How much did the dastardly Ken lose over two years in the Championship? A bit less than £5m wasn't it?

105Administration latest news - Page 6 Empty Re: Administration latest news Tue Dec 28 2021, 15:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Maguire as you would suspect is on the case!

Apparently the owner has sunk over £200m of his own wealth into the club.

Complete madness in my opinion, then again if it's his money he can spend it how he likes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum