Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL: Alnwick Leaves Wanderers

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OFFICIAL: Alnwick Leaves Wanderers Empty OFFICIAL: Alnwick Leaves Wanderers Fri Dec 27 2019, 12:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Wanderers Football Club can confirm that Ben Alnwick will be free to look for another club after both parties reached an agreement to cancel his contract.

Alnwick arrived at the University of Bolton Stadium in the summer of 2016 and went on to make 95 appearances for Wanderers.

He was a key figure in the team that won promotion from League One in 2017 and was named the Club’s Player of the Year in 2018.

Everybody at Bolton Wanderers Football Club would like to thank Ben for his service and we wish him well with his future endeavours.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Strange this, i know he's not played much but why let him go now? Is is wages or has downed tools and refused to play?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Strange this, i know he's not played much but why let him go now? Is is wages or has downed tools and refused to play?

There is a rumour going around that he is struggling with his mental health.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just like the rest of us!!!!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Parky said Alnwick had been training at Sunderland for a while so it sounds like he had downed tools and refused to play to me. If he was having mental issues then he wouldn't be training at all would he?

If that is the case then good riddance to him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum