Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » PANHANDLE

PANHANDLE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PANHANDLE Empty PANHANDLE on Fri Jan 03 2020, 14:38

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Liberal Democrat MP Layla Moran has announced she is pansexual.


I assume she enjoys a good fry-up.

2PANHANDLE Empty Re: PANHANDLE on Fri Jan 03 2020, 14:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Cajunboy wrote:Liberal Democrat MP Layla Moran has announced she is pansexual.


I assume she enjoys a good fry-up.
Fry's gay so I doubt it.

3PANHANDLE Empty Re: PANHANDLE on Fri Jan 03 2020, 14:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
How can you have sex with a pan?

4PANHANDLE Empty Re: PANHANDLE on Fri Jan 03 2020, 15:02

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
Basically, she is advertising that she will have sex with anyone

5PANHANDLE Empty Re: PANHANDLE on Fri Jan 03 2020, 15:04

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Worlds gone fucking mad.

6PANHANDLE Empty Re: PANHANDLE on Fri Jan 03 2020, 15:05

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
literally  Very Happy

7PANHANDLE Empty Re: PANHANDLE on Fri Jan 03 2020, 15:07

Guest


Guest
Typical middle aged white man response across social media today, nearly as wound up as they were when Greggs released their vegan steak bake.

Pansies.

8PANHANDLE Empty Re: PANHANDLE on Fri Jan 03 2020, 15:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Don't know what all the fuss is about. And what's wrong with a steak bake?

9PANHANDLE Empty Re: PANHANDLE on Fri Jan 03 2020, 15:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
How can it be a fecking steak bake if it’s vegan?

10PANHANDLE Empty Re: PANHANDLE on Fri Jan 03 2020, 16:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sadly this is the world we live in now, where people have to announce their new relationship on Twitter or Facebook.

Straight, gay, bi, pan, fork, toaster. It's all the bloody same...ATTENTION SEEKING.



11PANHANDLE Empty Re: PANHANDLE on Fri Jan 03 2020, 16:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Sadly this is the world we live in now, where people have to announce their new relationship on Twitter or Facebook.

Straight, gay, bi, pan, fork, toaster. It's all the bloody same...ATTENTION SEEKING.



Laughing

12PANHANDLE Empty Re: PANHANDLE on Fri Jan 03 2020, 16:11

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Attempting to forestall the tabloids' scurrilous headlines is probably futile.....

But how will her constituents react?

13PANHANDLE Empty Re: PANHANDLE on Fri Jan 03 2020, 16:36

Guest


Guest
@karlypants wrote:How can it be a fecking steak bake if it’s vegan?

Because it’s designed to mirror the flavour of the meat version. Really not complicated - even for you.

14PANHANDLE Empty Re: PANHANDLE on Fri Jan 03 2020, 16:43

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
T.R.O.Y wrote:
@karlypants wrote:How can it be a fecking steak bake if it’s vegan?

Because it’s designed to mirror the flavour of the meat version. Really not complicated - even for you.
But surely if you are a Vegan, the meat taste is the last thing you want?

Or are some Vegan's just hypocrites.

15PANHANDLE Empty Re: PANHANDLE on Fri Jan 03 2020, 16:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Cajunboy wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:
@karlypants wrote:How can it be a fecking steak bake if it’s vegan?

Because it’s designed to mirror the flavour of the meat version. Really not complicated - even for you.
But surely if you are a Vegan, the meat taste is the last thing you want?

Or are some Vegan's just hypocrites.
It doesn't taste like meat. If you fry some veggie bacon you'd swear blind, going only by the smell, that it was the real thing.
However, the taste has only a passing relationship with the real deal.
I did though, fool my brother with a cottage pie. He was amazed that it was Quorn based.

16PANHANDLE Empty Re: PANHANDLE on Fri Jan 03 2020, 17:08

Guest


Guest
@Cajunboy wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:
@karlypants wrote:How can it be a fecking steak bake if it’s vegan?

Because it’s designed to mirror the flavour of the meat version. Really not complicated - even for you.
But surely if you are a Vegan, the meat taste is the last thing you want?

Or are some Vegan's just hypocrites.

The vegans I know don’t eat meat because of the environmental impact and cruelty of the meat/dairy industries.

I don’t know any who don’t eat meat because they don’t like the taste.

17PANHANDLE Empty Re: PANHANDLE on Fri Jan 03 2020, 19:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
@okocha wrote:Attempting to forestall the tabloids' scurrilous headlines is probably futile.....

But how will her constituents react?
If she is so passionate about telling the truth, why didn't she say so before the election? (or did she)?

18PANHANDLE Empty Re: PANHANDLE on Sun Jan 05 2020, 00:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:
@okocha wrote:Attempting to forestall the tabloids' scurrilous headlines is probably futile.....

But how will her constituents react?
If she is so passionate about telling the truth, why didn't she say so before the election? (or did she)?
Why would she? Boris still refuses to answer questions on his affairs and it's served him well.

19PANHANDLE Empty Re: PANHANDLE on Sun Jan 05 2020, 10:34

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Apparently bisexual means attracted to multiple genders, and pansexual means attracted to all genders.

In case you thought there were only two genders here is a list of 58 gender options for Facebook users:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjOzrzyn-zmAhUFSxUIHTSDCRsQFjABegQIARAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fabcnews.go.com%2Fblogs%2Fheadlines%2F2014%2F02%2Fheres-a-list-of-58-gender-options-for-facebook-users&usg=AOvVaw0Rzkcb_eDnGNDGKthjb1K1

Shocked

20PANHANDLE Empty Re: PANHANDLE on Mon Jan 06 2020, 21:53

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
Strange isn't it? Abusing yourself takes on a whole new meaning. Very Happy 
I wonder if somebody will try to bring out legislation against it?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum