Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Muhammadu Faal – “It’s a dream come true.”

2 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Muhammadu Faal has signed for Bolton Wanderers on an 18-month contract from non-league outfit Enfield Town.

The striker, 22, has been prolific for Enfield this season, scoring 24 goals in 25 appearances and joins on a deal until the end of the 2020/2021 campaign.

On signing for the club, Faal said: "It feels great to be here. I am ecstatic to have got the deal done and I just can't wait to get started.

“It doesn’t faze me (arriving from non-league to League One), I just got to go do what I need to do, work hard, play and hopefully score goals for the team.”

Faal came through the youth system in Italy, playing for L’Aquila and San Gregorio previously, before spending time in non-league football, and he reflected on his time playing so far.

“Italy was good and a different experience.” He said.

“Different culture, different life and I learnt so much out there, I grew up as a man.

“The journey in non-league is different, you learn a lot about yourself and what it takes to be that person to kick on, and it’s a good experience.”

The six-foot-five forward then talked about what he will bring to the club.

“First and foremost, I want to say I will work hard for this team. The team always comes first.” Faal said.

"But saying that, I like to get on the ball and score goals.

“I am looking forward to showing the fans what I can do.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just wondering if Hill is looking to change the style of play with this signing. Double top with Murphy?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum