Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"You've Got To Stand Up And Embrace The Challenge" - Ethan Hamilton's first interview with Wanderers

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ethan Hamilton has joined the Whites on loan from Manchester United until the end of the season.

Hamilton played the first half of the campaign on loan for fellow League One outfit Southend United, before the club and Manchester United mutually agreed to activate the recall clause in his contract, paving the way for the midfielder to join Bolton.

On signing, Hamilton said: “I’m over the moon and I’m really looking forward to getting going.

“I want to help the club, teammates and obviously the fans and do the best I can for the club.”

The Scotsman then went on to talk about his experience with Southend United and how he is relishing the battle to avoid relegation.

“It was some testing times, but I learnt a lot and I’ll take a lot from that experience.” He explained.

(On the relegation battle) “You can either shrink and go inside yourself but I think you’ve got to try and stand up to it and embrace the challenge and have a good positive attitude going into the game (on Saturday).”

Hamilton also spoke about previously working with Wanderers manager Keith Hill at Rochdale.

“It was brilliant.” He said.

“It was my first experience of men’s football in League one and it was brilliant for me.

“I think he can help get the best out of me.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum