Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+26
Whitesince63
Norpig
boltonbonce
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
okocha
Hip Priest
Sluffy
gloswhite
wessy
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
finlaymcdanger
Cajunboy
luckyPeterpiper
Ten Bobsworth
terenceanne
y2johnny
Hipster_Nebula
observer
xmiles
MartinBWFC
karlypants
Nigelbwfc
bryan458
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 50]

271Transfer rumours ! - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 15 2020, 13:22

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Like him or loathe him Nicky Hunt of Daisy Hill, not only played for his home town club, but held his position in arguably the best Bolton side ever, yet he gets dogs abuse, never understood why in terms of football ability we have had much , much ,worse 128 appearances nearly all at the top level. A young Nicky would have walked into any Bolton Wanderers side.

272Transfer rumours ! - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 15 2020, 13:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:He's had a decent career, hope he's earned enough to be comfortable when he retires fully, It said he's gone part time now. Does he still have the Lamborghini he had when he played for us?  Very Happy

I’m good friends with Nicky. Once told me his net worth was pushing £2M.

273Transfer rumours ! - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 15 2020, 13:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

I’m good friends with Nicky. Once told me his net worth was pushing £2M.
 Not bad! I presume he was on decent money for us but he did end up sliding down the leagues quite quickly so i expect his wages dropped a lot over the years.

274Transfer rumours ! - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 15 2020, 13:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Article in the BN has quoted Evatt as saying "we won't be held to ransom by anyone" in his search for new players. Don't want to worry anyone but that phrase is often used to explain away why certain targets aren't signed so I'm hoping that there isn't a problem with Sarcevic.
BN also suggests we're after this chap:

275Transfer rumours ! - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 15 2020, 14:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Nixon has said Sarcevic has already signed and Iles wrote this only two days ago! -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm guessing that something needs to be rubber stamped by the EFL because we are under an embargo still this season, in the same way as the Doyle signing was 'done' but for some reason took a week to be announced?  

I guess Sarcevic will be announced on Friday just like Doyle was - if not then perhaps that is the time to be concerned.

As for Devitt, this seems a strange one - 30 year old signed on a two year contract by Blackpool last year but hasn't played for them and only apparently played 5 games since for Bradford on loan.

Don't know if he's been injured or something and being under contract we can't sign him anyway until the window opens on the 27th of this month (and I suspect we can't pay a transfer fee still for players whilst under embargo?).

Details on the transfer window here -

276Transfer rumours ! - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 15 2020, 15:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:I guess Sarcevic will be announced on Friday just like Doyle was - if not then perhaps that is the time to be concerned.

I won't ever be concerned over a League 2 signing. I've never heard of any of them.

277Transfer rumours ! - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 15 2020, 16:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Like him or loathe him Nicky Hunt of Daisy Hill, not only played for his home town club, but held his position in arguably the best Bolton side ever, yet he gets dogs abuse, never understood why in terms of football ability we have had much , much ,worse 128 appearances nearly all at the top level. A young Nicky would have walked into any Bolton Wanderers side.
He kept it simple. No bad thing for a full back.

278Transfer rumours ! - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 15 2020, 17:08

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Confirmed now for sarcevic! Another good signing

279Transfer rumours ! - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 15 2020, 17:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Another good signing

Have you ever seen him play?

280Transfer rumours ! - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 15 2020, 17:33

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:Another good signing

No, but he was Voted Plymouth’s player of the season and has a good contribution in goals scored and assists.

He’s experience at league two level and helped Plymouth get promoted.

281Transfer rumours ! - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 15 2020, 18:37

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Yes and so have you if you went to the FA Cup match v Plymouth?

282Transfer rumours ! - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 15 2020, 18:39

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:
He kept it simple. No bad thing for a full back.
Spot on Bonce that was his job leave the clever stuff to JJ and co

283Transfer rumours ! - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 15 2020, 18:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:No, but he was Voted Plymouth’s player of the season and has a good contribution in goals scored and assists.

He’s experience at league two level and helped Plymouth get promoted.

So, "no" then.

284Transfer rumours ! - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 16 2020, 12:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Who is in the know and who isn't?

One of them must be right as they are saying this at the same time!

285Transfer rumours ! - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 16 2020, 19:33

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Keegan wrote:
Not "instead of", afaik - different positions. Cisse can play CB as well, I understand. Anyway, here's a new name for you: Jordan Turnbull.
I "broke" the Turnbull rumour on here - and here's a new name for you: Kian Flanagan. Crystal Palace's U23 player of the year in 2019, he was apparently unhappy at not being allowed out on loan. 

TC9@TransferCentre9
"Bolton Wanderers are set to announce the signing (of) Kian Flanagan who was most recently at Premier League side Crystal Palace"
#cpfc #BWFC

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

286Transfer rumours ! - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 16 2020, 20:05

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Keegan wrote:
I "broke" the Turnbull rumour on here - and here's a new name for you: Kian Flanagan. Crystal Palace's U23 player of the year in 2019, he was apparently unhappy at not being allowed out on loan. 

TC9@TransferCentre9
"Bolton Wanderers are set to announce the signing (of) Kian Flanagan who was most recently at Premier League side Crystal Palace"
#cpfc #BWFC
This would at least make sense re the Brentford model assuming it's  a signing and not a loan?

287Transfer rumours ! - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 16 2020, 21:18

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:

TC9@TransferCentre9
#cpfc #BWFC
News travels fast in Jameeeeerka

288Transfer rumours ! - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 16 2020, 21:40

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:
News travels fast in Jameeeeerka

Heya Martin, you know I'm ITK!

289Transfer rumours ! - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 16 2020, 23:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Comes across as a bit of a prima donna does Kian Flanagan and was probably let go because of his whingeing so I'm wondering if Evatt is prepared to sacrifice his principles in order to get him?

290Transfer rumours ! - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 17 2020, 06:04

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Young Flanagan was told that he'd stay at U23's level for 2 years before being allowed out on loan and it's been 4 years at that level without getting any first team experience anywhere. I wouldn't call it whingeing when he does have his career to think of - he's been a stand out at that level and has a point to prove, so if it's with us then I'm more than willing to see what he can do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum