Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Transfer rumours !

Transfer rumours !

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 18]

451Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 18 2020, 18:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Weird. All along Evatt’s gone for “power and pace” (his words) but Charlie hardly fits that bill.

452Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 18 2020, 19:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I can’t see him dropping down to our level tbh.

453Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Aug 19 2020, 10:04

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Weird. All along Evatt’s gone for “power and pace” (his words) but Charlie hardly fits that bill.
He also goes for gaining and keeping possesion and passing game = Charlie Adams ?

454Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Aug 19 2020, 15:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
But eVatt saying he’s only training

455Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Fri Aug 21 2020, 20:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Parky set to sign up Remi Matthews for Sunderland.

456Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sat Aug 22 2020, 20:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Seems Sunderland have the same scriptwriter for new signings that we do.

457Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Aug 23 2020, 10:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I rated Matthews but he did get a lot of stick which i thought was unfair.

458Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Aug 23 2020, 23:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
There was an interesting comment from Iles in one of his articles on the Accy game in which he said that  Evatt wants a further 4 signings to complete the squad. If so we I think we can assume they are already being lined up.
I imagine that one may be the 18 year old wunderkind previously discussed on this thread (aka "trialist") but beyond that? Adam? dunno.
Any ideas folks?

459Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Aug 23 2020, 23:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:There was an interesting comment from Iles in one of his articles on the Accy game in which he said that  Evatt wants a further 4 signings to complete the squad. If so we I think we can assume they are already being lined up.
I imagine that one may be the 18 year old wunderkind previously discussed on this thread (aka "trialist") but beyond that? Adam? dunno.
Any ideas folks?

I've no ideas but I would guess that we will probably bring in some on loan - hence the last minute sort of signings as the clubs doing the loaning would have sorted out their squads enough to know who they could send out on loan at to clubs at which level they want their players to compete at.

I'd hazard a guess that we need a back up keeper, cover for Politic's injury, cover for left back with Bunney hopping off and a third striker if Faal isn't up to the mark.

460Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Aug 24 2020, 17:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:There was an interesting comment from Iles in one of his articles on the Accy game in which he said that  Evatt wants a further 4 signings to complete the squad. If so we I think we can assume they are already being lined up.
Any ideas folks?

Jamie Mascoll has signed - left-sided midfielder

461Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Aug 24 2020, 17:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He's quick...

462Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Aug 24 2020, 21:00

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
He is quick, but I didn't see too many directed passes or end product. I'm assuming it was because the clips kept ending too soon. Looking forward to seeing him play.

463Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Aug 24 2020, 22:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He is quick, but I didn't see too many directed passes or end product. I'm assuming it was because the clips kept ending too soon. Looking forward to seeing him play.
Looking at the clips from his time at Charlton, he seems to be more of a defender rather than a winger if you know what I mean - a left back who incidentally has pace to get forward. Seems fairly one footed but his passing and crossing looks fine. 
I think Evatt is trying to convert him to play further forward than he's used to and he is probably back up for Gordon.
Didn't see a great deal of Bunney but in Moneyball terms this lad appears to be a better option - and possibly cheaper than Bunney. Could be good business.

464Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 25 2020, 00:43

Keegan

Keegan

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

465Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 25 2020, 08:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Do we really want a Duffus up front?   Laughing

466Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 25 2020, 09:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Do we really want a Duffus up front?   Laughing

His name would look good on the back of your replica shirt.

467Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 25 2020, 09:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
i'll have you know i only wear vintage Bolton shirts these days and not the new ones  Very Happy

My original blue Normid third kit shirt is my pride and joy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

468Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 25 2020, 11:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Looks much better than the shite they produce these days Norpig. Smile

469Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 25 2020, 11:47

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i'll have you know i only wear vintage Bolton shirts these days and not the new ones  Very Happy

Does it still fit Mr Pig? Or does it now resemble a particularly good icing bag?  Very Happy

470Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 25 2020, 11:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i'll have you know i only wear vintage Bolton shirts these days and not the new ones  Very Happy

Does it still fit Mr Pig? Or does it now resemble a particularly good icing bag?  Very Happy

affraid Laughing

471Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 25 2020, 12:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You cheeky bugger  Very Happy

Yes it still fits, it's a medium and i'm fine as long as i don't breathe out too much  Laughing

472Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 25 2020, 14:15

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yes it still fits, it's a medium and i'm fine as long as i don't breathe out too much  Laughing
Which is more than can be said for Carol Vorderman, if your avatar doesn't lie. Mr. Pig Smile

473Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 25 2020, 14:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Which is more than can be said for Carol Vorderman, if your avatar doesn't lie. Mr. Pig Smile
I think it's Karly who likes two false number 38 double G's up top.

474Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 25 2020, 20:39

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I think it's Karly who likes two false number 38 double G's up top.
Oh, yes....my mistake. Sorry, Norpig!

475Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 25 2020, 22:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
lol!

476Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Aug 26 2020, 10:29

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think I'll be asking if they have shirts in the Demis Roussos mode soon. Its not that I've got a spare tyre, its more that I'm too short for my weight/build  Very Happy
Vertically challenged, but horizontally fulfilled  Very Happy

477Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Fri Aug 28 2020, 14:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Where are the signings we were promised this week? Anyone heard anything?

478Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Fri Aug 28 2020, 14:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

479Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Fri Aug 28 2020, 14:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

480Transfer rumours ! - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Fri Aug 28 2020, 15:24

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Where are the signings we were promised this week? Anyone heard anything?
So good you asked it thrice.

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum