Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hands off my seat.

+6
gloswhite
Cajunboy
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
boltonbonce
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Hands off my seat. Empty Hands off my seat. Wed Jan 29 2020, 13:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had an email from the club this morning inviting me to a consultation meeting on 12 Feb.
The subject being, the possible relocation of ST holders from the upper tiers to the lower, thus, they think, producing a better atmosphere.
Everyone with a ST up top will have had the same email, so I'd be interested to hear any views. I know I wouldn't be happy.
'Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered'.

2Hands off my seat. Empty Re: Hands off my seat. Wed Jan 29 2020, 13:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know you won't like it Boncey but they are going to try and close the upper tiers for next season in league 2 and it does make sense to me. Seems daft to keep it open and pay for extra stewards and other staff up there when there will be even less there next season.

I know you sit in the WSU and always have done but i think it's inevitable that they will close it, Hopefully if and when we get out of league 2 then they can reopen it, but as a person who has always had the same seat in the ESL. you have my sympathy mate

3Hands off my seat. Empty Re: Hands off my seat. Wed Jan 29 2020, 13:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The thing is Norpig, where would my seat be? I'm sure ST holders in the lower tiers have chosen their seats in order to get the best view possible, and they're not going to be giving them up. That would leave the immigrants from the top tiers getting what's left.
If they do close the top tiers I wouldn't buy a ST. I'd buy on a match by match basis and do a tour of the lower tiers.

4Hands off my seat. Empty Re: Hands off my seat. Wed Jan 29 2020, 14:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Had an email from the club this morning inviting me to a consultation meeting on 12 Feb.
The subject being, the possible relocation of ST holders from the upper tiers to the lower, thus, they think, producing a better atmosphere.
Everyone with a ST up top will have had the same email, so I'd be interested to hear any views. I know I wouldn't be happy.

I thought you'd be happy, you and stairs don't seem to get on.

5Hands off my seat. Empty Re: Hands off my seat. Wed Jan 29 2020, 15:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Had an email from the club this morning inviting me to a consultation meeting on 12 Feb.

I thought you'd be happy, you and stairs don't seem to get on.
I have people to carry me up. My name means something.

6Hands off my seat. Empty Re: Hands off my seat. Wed Jan 29 2020, 16:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:The thing is Norpig, where would my seat be? I'm sure ST holders in the lower tiers have chosen their seats in order to get the best view possible, and they're not going to be giving them up. That would leave the immigrants from the top tiers getting what's left.
If they do close the top tiers I wouldn't buy a ST. I'd buy on a match by match basis and do a tour of the lower tiers.
 I'm not sure there will be a big rush to get ST's in any part of the ground next season to be honest.

I know at the start of the season they closed the top tiers and the atmosphere was better, not sure what the crowd numbers were but i would think it would be equivalent to what we would get next season.

I may give up my Sons ST as he never goes so you can come and sit next to me in the ESL. It's a great seat just outside the 18 yard box and just far enough away from knobhead corner.

7Hands off my seat. Empty Re: Hands off my seat. Wed Jan 29 2020, 16:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We should have a Nuts enclosure. The constant arguing would take our minds off the game. Very Happy

8Hands off my seat. Empty Re: Hands off my seat. Wed Jan 29 2020, 16:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There’s nowt wrong with knobhead corner Norpig. It’s the liveliest part of the ground! Very Happy

9Hands off my seat. Empty Re: Hands off my seat. Wed Jan 29 2020, 16:10

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:We should have a Nuts enclosure. The constant arguing would take our minds off the game. Very Happy
Surely you will be nearer the pitch and  actually able to see the ball.

10Hands off my seat. Empty Re: Hands off my seat. Wed Jan 29 2020, 16:11

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:We should have a Nuts enclosure. The constant arguing would take our minds off the game. Very Happy
Do you really fancy sitting between Sluffy and Lusty?

11Hands off my seat. Empty Re: Hands off my seat. Wed Jan 29 2020, 16:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:There’s nowt wrong with knobhead corner Norpig. It’s the liveliest part of the ground! Very Happy

And full of knobheads and 12 year old's thinking they're in Green St  Very Happy

12Hands off my seat. Empty Re: Hands off my seat. Wed Jan 29 2020, 16:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
I can see the ball from the upper tier. Found it hard to see if the ball was out on the far side when I was sitting down below. To be fair, I've got the perfect view from the upper, so you can understand I'm a bit miffed.

13Hands off my seat. Empty Re: Hands off my seat. Wed Jan 29 2020, 16:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

£1000 each gets you a place in my box.

14Hands off my seat. Empty Re: Hands off my seat. Wed Jan 29 2020, 16:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you really looked like your avatar i'd be setting up a payment plan right now  Laughing

15Hands off my seat. Empty Re: Hands off my seat. Wed Jan 29 2020, 16:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:If you really looked like your avatar i'd be setting up a payment plan right now  Laughing
Steer clear Mr Pig. She looks more like mine.

16Hands off my seat. Empty Re: Hands off my seat. Wed Jan 29 2020, 16:33

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:
I can see the ball from the upper tier. Found it hard to see if the ball was out on the far side when I was sitting down below. To be fair, I've got the perfect view from the upper, so you can understand I'm a bit miffed.
Yes, I'd be pissed off too.

17Hands off my seat. Empty Re: Hands off my seat. Wed Jan 29 2020, 20:59

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha Whittam wrote:£1000 each gets you a place in my box.
That's a lot of money to offer them Nat  Very Happy

18Hands off my seat. Empty Re: Hands off my seat. Wed Jan 29 2020, 21:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:£1000 each gets you a place in my box.
That's a lot of money to offer them Nat  Very Happy
Very Happy

19Hands off my seat. Empty Re: Hands off my seat. Wed Jan 29 2020, 21:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:That's a lot of money to offer them Nat  Very Happy

That might have been funny if you hadn't already sent me £1000 by Paypal requesting the seat next to me.

20Hands off my seat. Empty Re: Hands off my seat. Thu Jan 30 2020, 08:57

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Money well spent I thought  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum