Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Twat of the week.

Twat of the week.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Twat of the week. - Page 2 Empty Re: Twat of the week. on Sun Feb 09 2020, 17:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
What is the point of this argument? (Its a rhetorical question, please try hard not to answer)

32Twat of the week. - Page 2 Empty Re: Twat of the week. on Sun Feb 09 2020, 17:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:What is the point of this argument? (Its a rhetorical question, please try hard not to answer)
As the week is over, do we start fresh next week?

33Twat of the week. - Page 2 Empty Re: Twat of the week. on Fri Feb 14 2020, 13:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I nominate Dominic Cummings. Fed up off hearing his name and from what i've read seems like a nasty piece of work. He has too much power for someone who hasn't been elected.

34Twat of the week. - Page 2 Empty Re: Twat of the week. on Fri Feb 14 2020, 13:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:I nominate Dominic Cummings. Fed up off hearing his name and from what i've read seems like a nasty piece of work. He has too much power for someone who hasn't been elected.
He was excreted by Peter Mandelson after a dodgy curry.

35Twat of the week. - Page 2 Empty Re: Twat of the week. on Fri Feb 14 2020, 13:50

Ten Bobsworth

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Pipped at the post by Marc Iles last week, I'm going for Dale (accountless) Vince this week.

When do we find out who's going to be PM & Chancellor of the ST's Exchequer?

I can't wait.

36Twat of the week. - Page 2 Empty Re: Twat of the week. on Mon Feb 17 2020, 10:13

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
The parcel delivery operative that put it under the rear wheel of my Jeep on my driveway.

37Twat of the week. - Page 2 Empty Re: Twat of the week. on Wed Feb 26 2020, 16:26

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
The Bronze Bummer.

38Twat of the week. - Page 2 Empty Re: Twat of the week. on Wed Feb 26 2020, 16:38

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Priti vile, deluded, empty vessel Patel

39Twat of the week. - Page 2 Empty Re: Twat of the week. on Wed Feb 26 2020, 19:29

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Sexy lady definately a wet weds afternoon adventure.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum