Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next 5 games

+4
MartinBWFC
Cajunboy
Norpig
wanderlust
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Next 5 games - Page 3 Empty Re: Next 5 games Mon Feb 17 2020, 17:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just going off the highlights and stats it seems we were in the game against good opposition, and were perhaps a bit unlucky to concede the first goal but both goals came about from defensive chaos - again. I might be wrong but I still feel that if they can sort that out we'd be reasonably competitive. It's just so gutting to concede daft goals all the time.

32Next 5 games - Page 3 Empty Re: Next 5 games Mon Feb 17 2020, 23:32

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our defending is shambolic, so I’m not confident at all

33Next 5 games - Page 3 Empty Re: Next 5 games Tue Feb 18 2020, 10:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Our defending is shambolic, so I’m not confident at all
Everyone can see it though so presumably they'll be working on it. Simple things like not diving in on tackles, tracking runners and attacking loose balls and crosses can be taught but positioning and keeping an eye on what's going on around takes time - which we haven't got. It's a new defence and they are playing like strangers rather than a unit so maybe there's hope?

34Next 5 games - Page 3 Empty Re: Next 5 games Sun Feb 23 2020, 13:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:Our defending is shambolic, so I’m not confident at all
Everyone can see it though so presumably they'll be working on it. Simple things like not diving in on tackles, tracking runners and attacking loose balls and crosses can be taught but positioning and keeping an eye on what's going on around takes time - which we haven't got. It's a new defence and they are playing like strangers rather than a unit so maybe there's hope?
So no improvement and another loss and even if we get something out of the next few games against lower half opposition our goose now looks well and truly cooked. Given that only a couple of weeks ago the players were still saying that they still believed we could survive I can only assume that even they have recognised it's not going to happen now, so it will be interesting what effect that will have on them.

35Next 5 games - Page 3 Empty Re: Next 5 games Mon Feb 24 2020, 15:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never mind the next 5 games, will we win again this season? I'm beginning to think not  Crying or Very sad

36Next 5 games - Page 3 Empty Re: Next 5 games Mon Feb 24 2020, 16:10

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I was looking at the remaining fixtures, and maybe Accy, Southend away, and that's about it for points.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum