Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Human overpopulation crisis

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1overpopulation - Human overpopulation crisis Empty Human overpopulation crisis Mon Feb 24 2020, 00:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Governments don't want to talk about it and nothing is likely to be done about it because people automatically assume that breeding is not only a  right but in many cultures a duty. Limiting the number of kids a woman can produce to <2 and enforcing it through e.g. sterilisation, abortion, imprisonment or having a sustainable offset programme worldwide wouldn't be the most popular policy for a political party, religion or even a media discussion but we do talk a lot about global warming and the impact of the spread of humans, so why not birth control if the species is going to survive?
It took the human population 200,000 years to reach a billion - but only 200 years to get from 1 billion to 7 billion so there's obviously a problem so why won't people talk about it?
Here's the issue:
overpopulation - Human overpopulation crisis Enviromental%20indicators%20and%20population%20-%20no%20logo

Any thoughts?

2overpopulation - Human overpopulation crisis Empty Re: Human overpopulation crisis Mon Feb 24 2020, 22:10

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

wanderlust wrote:Governments don't want to talk about it and nothing is likely to be done about it because people automatically assume that breeding is not only a  right but in many cultures a duty. Limiting the number of kids a woman can produce to <2 and enforcing it through e.g. sterilisation, abortion, imprisonment or having a sustainable offset programme worldwide wouldn't be the most popular policy for a political party, religion or even a media discussion but we do talk a lot about global warming and the impact of the spread of humans, so why not birth control if the species is going to survive?
It took the human population 200,000 years to reach a billion - but only 200 years to get from 1 billion to 7 billion so there's obviously a problem so why won't people talk about it?
Here's the issue:
overpopulation - Human overpopulation crisis Enviromental%20indicators%20and%20population%20-%20no%20logo

Any thoughts?
Yes, I think you're trying for that vacant post that Dominic Cummings now has to fill  Very Happy

3overpopulation - Human overpopulation crisis Empty Re: Human overpopulation crisis Tue Feb 25 2020, 12:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

It's being taken care of.

4overpopulation - Human overpopulation crisis Empty Re: Human overpopulation crisis Sun Mar 01 2020, 14:34

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'd  increase the driving age to 21 for males and 25 for females limit cars to 1 per household scrap vehicles at 10 years old.

5overpopulation - Human overpopulation crisis Empty Re: Human overpopulation crisis Sun Mar 01 2020, 16:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Angry Dad wrote:I'd  increase the driving age to 21 for males and 25 for females limit cars to 1 per household scrap vehicles at 10 years old.
What are you saying AD ? Is the overpopulation due to too many children being conceived in the back of cars by males under 21, and females under 25 ? And just to make sure, ending the outdoor sex life of everyone once their car reaches 10 years of age Very Happy

6overpopulation - Human overpopulation crisis Empty Re: Human overpopulation crisis Sun Mar 01 2020, 21:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I'd  increase the driving age to 21 for males and 25 for females limit cars to 1 per household scrap vehicles at 10 years old.
I dunno. Letting kids drive at 17 is a self euthanasia exercise and thins other age groups. Only 1.5% of British drivers are aged 17 to 19 but they are involved in 9% of crashes that end in a fatality.
And women are far safer drivers than men so perhaps in your world they could be banned from driving altogether to up the fatality rate?

7overpopulation - Human overpopulation crisis Empty Re: Human overpopulation crisis Mon Mar 02 2020, 10:15

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Not in my world, they are crazy drivers, i find that they seem to think any vehicle coming towards them is made out of sponge.

8overpopulation - Human overpopulation crisis Empty Re: Human overpopulation crisis Mon Mar 02 2020, 21:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Women drivers may have less accidents, but I'm sure they see an awful lot more of them, (mostly in their rear view mirrors)  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum