Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Beware the Ides of March

Beware the Ides of March

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

91Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 01:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
T.R.O.Y wrote:
You miss the point. It’s not about where the money came from, who decided to divert the money away from the salaries and elsewhere? You want to twist Iles statement into something it isn’t. 

Time to move on with all this shit Sluffy, I thought you’d have held your hands up and moved on months ago.

Not me in denial mate.

Did Anderson put his own money into the club?

The Administrator says no - it's not me who is saying so.

Are you calling the Administrator a liar or something?

Iles states Anderson WAS putting money into the club - it's there in black and white from him.

It's there for everyone to see.

He wasn't.

Is Ilse smarter than the Administrator - clearly not.

I'm not playing your game anymore, you're just a wum.

We all can see it.

92Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 01:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He just has an opinion like everyone else.

There is a difference between opinion and fact.

The Administrator is stating fact not opinions and that's the legal view that I'm following.  Everything else quite frankly is just pure bullshit.

At the end of the day the Administrator is the representative of the court.

His word is the law no matter what opinion you may have.

Does anyone really believe TROY is in a superior position to say the Administrator is wrong?

Of course he's not.

QED.

93Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 06:53

Guest


Guest
You are so desperate not to be wrong on the internet Sluffy, it’s tragic. You’ve made an tit out of yourself over Anderson for years. 

Specifically trying to claim I’m suggesting I know more than the administrator. I’ve done nothing of the sort, I don’t know enough about the situation. I do know you’ve had multiple theories on Anderson, consistently brow beat anyone who questioned you as idiots and then flipped your view when the facts came out and disproved you.

Move on.



Last edited by T.R.O.Y on Fri Feb 28 2020, 08:21; edited 1 time in total

94Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 08:06

Ten Bobsworth


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Are you talking about someone who's 'bending the rules'?
You might think that. I couldn't possibly comment.

But someone else has and he just happens to be the former Finance Director of Dale Vince's Forest Green Rovers and Egotricity (sorry Freudian slip - Ecotricity)

He said this:

Spent 6 years working to bring issues with HMRC relating to earlier years to a satisfactory conclusion.


• Structured/implemented purchase of company shares from shareholder to clear Director Loan a/c

Did anyone hear a whistle blow? Thought not. Must have imagined it.



Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Fri Feb 28 2020, 08:39; edited 1 time in total

95Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 08:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Are you saying he's broken the law?

96Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 08:52

Ten Bobsworth


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Are you saying he's broken the law?
You'd have to ask the former FD of FGR. He'll know more about it, won't he?

He also might have some views as to why there were reported profits in the three years he signed off the accounts and nothing but big losses since he left.

But the Ecotricity Group accounts have been filed late in three of the last six years and that is unlawful.

When the pot calls the kettle black, the kettle might also have something to say about it all.

Why not pay Mr Vince a visit and discuss it over one or two of his pies.



Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sat Mar 14 2020, 14:46; edited 1 time in total

97Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 09:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
T.R.O.Y wrote:You are so desperate not to be wrong on the internet Sluffy, it’s tragic. You’ve made an tit out of yourself over Anderson for years. 

Specifically trying to claim I’m suggesting I know more than the administrator. I’ve done nothing of the sort, I don’t know enough about the situation. I do know you’ve had multiple theories on Anderson, consistently brow beat anyone who questioned you as idiots and then flipped your view when the facts came out and disproved you.

Move on.

Meltdown time, hahaha.

As for being so desperate not to be wrong (and I'm sure it extends much further than just the internet) then I suggest you have a very good look at yourself.

I'm more than able to admit to mistakes when I've made them, such as apologising to you only the other day in respect of the throw away comment I'd made a year or two ago about Bezos!

All this really as nothing to do at all with Anderson has it and simply you trolling me whatever I post - I assume because of some old forum grievance you have about me from years back.

If so then I suggest you take your own advise about moving on.

Have a nice day!

98Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 09:21

Ten Bobsworth


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Are you saying he's broken the law?
P.S. Boncey.

If you don't want to be bothered travelling to Stroud, why don't you have a think about whether you have any pals that know anything about business.

Because you could ask them to explain what it means if there's a two million quid overdrawn directors loan account in a company's accounts. I guarantee the first answer you'll get is either ''how much?'' or ''what company's that?''



Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sat Mar 14 2020, 14:47; edited 1 time in total

99Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 09:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ten bob why can't you just answer a question without implying whoever you are answering is a moron and beneath you?

100Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 09:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Are you saying he's broken the law?
P.S. Boncey.

If you don't want to be bothered travelling to Stroud, why don't you have a think about whether you have any pals that know anything about business.

Because you could ask them to explain what it means if there's a two million quid overdrawn directors loan account in a company's accounts. I guarantee the first answer you'll get is either ''two million quid?'' or ''what company's that?''
Bob, my late boss was a billionaire. He knew every trick in the book, so I've heard it all. It was boring then, and it still is. I'm off to the dentist today, which will be much more fun than reading this thread. We're dancing on the end of a pin.
He also made two cups of tea with only one tea bag. He was proud of it.

101Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 09:40

Guest


Guest
@Sluffy wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:You are so desperate not to be wrong on the internet Sluffy, it’s tragic. You’ve made an tit out of yourself over Anderson for years. 

Specifically trying to claim I’m suggesting I know more than the administrator. I’ve done nothing of the sort, I don’t know enough about the situation. I do know you’ve had multiple theories on Anderson, consistently brow beat anyone who questioned you as idiots and then flipped your view when the facts came out and disproved you.

Move on.

Meltdown time, hahaha.

As for being so desperate not to be wrong (and I'm sure it extends much further than just the internet) then I suggest you have a very good look at yourself.

I'm more than able to admit to mistakes when I've made them, such as apologising to you only the other day in respect of the throw away comment I'd made a year or two ago about Bezos!

All this really as nothing to do at all with Anderson has it and simply you trolling me whatever I post - I assume because of some old forum grievance you have about me from years back.

If so then I suggest you take your own advise about moving on.

Have a nice day!

I don’t want you to apologise, I just want you to show some humility and stop berating others as idiots for questioning your theories. 

If everything you’ve said over the past three years had been proved right you’d have a leg to stand on, but it hasn’t - so act with a bit more class on this topic, that’s all it needs.

102Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 09:52

Guest


Guest
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:Are you saying he's broken the law?
P.S. Boncey.

If you don't want to be bothered travelling to Stroud, why don't you have a think about whether you have any pals that know anything about business.

Because you could ask them to explain what it means if there's a two million quid overdrawn directors loan account in a company's accounts. I guarantee the first answer you'll get is either ''two million quid?'' or ''what company's that?''

And I get told I’m trying to manufacture an argument?

103Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 10:07

Ten Bobsworth


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Are you saying he's broken the law?
P.S. Boncey.

If you don't want to be bothered travelling to Stroud, why don't you have a think about whether you have any pals that know anything about business.

Because you could ask them to explain what it means if there's a two million quid overdrawn directors loan account in a company's accounts. I guarantee the first answer you'll get is either ''two million quid?'' or ''what company's that?''
Bob, my late boss was a billionaire. He knew every trick in the book, so I've heard it all. It was boring then, and it still is. I'm off to the dentist today, which will be much more fun than reading this thread. We're dancing on the end of a pin.
He also made two cups of tea with only one tea bag. He was proud of it.
'two cups of tea with only one tea bag' sounds like a frugal geezer.

Dale Vince might like to look trendily scruffy but drawing a million quid a year with no tax doesn't sound much like frugality to me.

Have fun at the dentist. Hope they've got some really interesting magazines to read



Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sat Mar 14 2020, 14:48; edited 1 time in total

104Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 10:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Are you saying he's broken the law?
P.S. Boncey.

If you don't want to be bothered travelling to Stroud, why don't you have a think about whether you have any pals that know anything about business.

Because you could ask them to explain what it means if there's a two million quid overdrawn directors loan account in a company's accounts. I guarantee the first answer you'll get is either ''two million quid?'' or ''what company's that?''
Bob, my late boss was a billionaire. He knew every trick in the book, so I've heard it all. It was boring then, and it still is. I'm off to the dentist today, which will be much more fun than reading this thread. We're dancing on the end of a pin.
He also made two cups of tea with only one tea bag. He was proud of it.
'two cups of tea with only one tea bag' sounds like a frugal geezer.

Cousin Vinny might like to look trendily scruffy but drawing a million quid a year with no tax doesn't sound much like frugality to me.

Have fun at the dentist. Hope they've got some really interesting magazines to read
No mags, but a TV. Strangely they have the sound off, so I'm not sure what point it serves. If they turned it up loud it might drown out my screams. I'm the only adult on their books that gets an 'I've been brave' badge.

105Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 10:25

Ten Bobsworth


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Are you saying he's broken the law?
P.S. Boncey.

If you don't want to be bothered travelling to Stroud, why don't you have a think about whether you have any pals that know anything about business.

Because you could ask them to explain what it means if there's a two million quid overdrawn directors loan account in a company's accounts. I guarantee the first answer you'll get is either ''two million quid?'' or ''what company's that?''
Bob, my late boss was a billionaire. He knew every trick in the book, so I've heard it all. It was boring then, and it still is. I'm off to the dentist today, which will be much more fun than reading this thread. We're dancing on the end of a pin.
He also made two cups of tea with only one tea bag. He was proud of it.
'two cups of tea with only one tea bag' sounds like a frugal geezer.

Cousin Vinny might like to look trendily scruffy but drawing a million quid a year with no tax doesn't sound much like frugality to me.

Have fun at the dentist. Hope they've got some really interesting magazines to read
No mags, but a TV. Strangely they have the sound off, so I'm not sure what point it serves. If they turned it up loud it might drown out my screams. I'm the only adult on their books that gets an 'I've been brave' badge.
Does the surgery look like its hardly changed in half a century. I visited a dental surgery in Budapest last year. It made UK surgeries look third world.

106Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 10:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
My surgery expanded by knocking through to the old hairdresser's next door, and in doing so allowed for a little more room in the waiting area.
However, the stairs have remained the same, and I can only get up them with the assistance of a sherpa and a cattle prod. Steepest stairs I've ever seen.
It's a horrible climb to the nightmare that is 'SURGERY 5'.

107Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 10:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
T.R.O.Y wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:You are so desperate not to be wrong on the internet Sluffy, it’s tragic. You’ve made an tit out of yourself over Anderson for years. 

Specifically trying to claim I’m suggesting I know more than the administrator. I’ve done nothing of the sort, I don’t know enough about the situation. I do know you’ve had multiple theories on Anderson, consistently brow beat anyone who questioned you as idiots and then flipped your view when the facts came out and disproved you.

Move on.

Meltdown time, hahaha.

As for being so desperate not to be wrong (and I'm sure it extends much further than just the internet) then I suggest you have a very good look at yourself.

I'm more than able to admit to mistakes when I've made them, such as apologising to you only the other day in respect of the throw away comment I'd made a year or two ago about Bezos!

All this really as nothing to do at all with Anderson has it and simply you trolling me whatever I post - I assume because of some old forum grievance you have about me from years back.

If so then I suggest you take your own advise about moving on.

Have a nice day!

I don’t want you to apologise, I just want you to show some humility and stop berating others as idiots for questioning your theories. 

If everything you’ve said over the past three years had been proved right you’d have a leg to stand on, but it hasn’t - so act with a bit more class on this topic, that’s all it needs.

What I've said over the last three years basically has been that Anderson has not been raping and pillaging the club and as far as I could tell at any point in time over those three years he hadn't appeared to have broken any laws.

I've stood virtually alone with that conviction on here for those three years and been subjected to constant abuse for such from at least one poster on here for doing so.

Without wishing to blow my own trumpet it would now clearly seem that the law courts representative, the Administrator, has confirmed my opinion on the matter, in that it is now over a year since he's examined the company's books and there have been no known sanctions taken against Anderson to date, and as every week and month pass by, less likely to be.

At the end of the day being proved right or wrong on an internet forum composed of strangers to each other is completely meaningless, they are just ephemeral words on the either, when all said and done

All I've ever attempted to do was to articulate a more reasoned narrative, based on my personal knowledge and professional experience in the field I've worked in, than the widely held rabid hatred that festered and fanned into flames by a few with an agenda against Anderson and a lack of understanding (whether done so deliberately or not) of what was going on financially, and why that was so.

I don't gain anything on here from seemingly being correct during the last three years and there's no penalty to those who thought - whatever it was they did think about me - during that time either.

Anderson has long since gone now, Holdsworth too, leaving just the two other significant pillars of the incitement and hatred towards KA being the ST (who I expect will be again shown to be a busted flush with chronic lack of interest in their currently long delayed elections) and Iles who is openly bemoaning that FV don't want anything to do with him.

Non of this matters to me in the sense that I no longer am able to go to matches (nor indeed desire to do so these days if I could) but unfortunately it does/did to those who have become bitter over this time and still are in ignorance or denial as to how and why what happened, happened.

Most of the unnecessary toxicity came about from Iles position as a social media 'influencer' and his personally biased views.

I believe this has ultimately cost him in that the clubs new owners clearly don't want to speak with him and that he's been overlooked for promotion within the news organisation he's worked for many years in.

His loss if so, not mine.

Anyway Iles isn't going to go away anytime soon, the Anderson 'haters' will still fully believe the perpetuated myths about him and continue to be in denial/ignorance about how company law works, and you will continue to troll me resulting from some perceived internet slight from years ago.

Life goes on, I won't be losing sleep over any of this.

108Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 11:07

Ten Bobsworth


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My surgery expanded by knocking through to the old hairdresser's next door, and in doing so allowed for a little more room in the waiting area.
However, the stairs have remained the same, and I can only get up them with the assistance of a sherpa and a cattle prod. Steepest stairs I've ever seen.
It's a horrible climb to the nightmare that is 'SURGERY 5'.
Sounds all too familiar but just not good enough. UK dental surgeries need to be brought into the 21st century.

109Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 11:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

110Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 11:14

Guest


Guest
What is this ‘slight’ you think I have a against you Sluffy? I treat you as I treat any other poster on here. If I disagree I’ll say it.

111Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 11:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm definitely not watching that Boncey! Shocked

112Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 11:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm definitely not watching that Boncey! Shocked
Very wise. Sorry I did now.

113Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 11:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Imagine this. Me, Lusty,TROY, and norpig are sitting in the dentist's waiting room. A surgery door opens, and out pops Sluffy.
'NEXT', he cries.

114Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 11:26

Ten Bobsworth


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:You are so desperate not to be wrong on the internet Sluffy, it’s tragic. You’ve made an tit out of yourself over Anderson for years. 

Specifically trying to claim I’m suggesting I know more than the administrator. I’ve done nothing of the sort, I don’t know enough about the situation. I do know you’ve had multiple theories on Anderson, consistently brow beat anyone who questioned you as idiots and then flipped your view when the facts came out and disproved you.

Move on.

Meltdown time, hahaha.

As for being so desperate not to be wrong (and I'm sure it extends much further than just the internet) then I suggest you have a very good look at yourself.

I'm more than able to admit to mistakes when I've made them, such as apologising to you only the other day in respect of the throw away comment I'd made a year or two ago about Bezos!

All this really as nothing to do at all with Anderson has it and simply you trolling me whatever I post - I assume because of some old forum grievance you have about me from years back.

If so then I suggest you take your own advise about moving on.

Have a nice day!

I don’t want you to apologise, I just want you to show some humility and stop berating others as idiots for questioning your theories. 

If everything you’ve said over the past three years had been proved right you’d have a leg to stand on, but it hasn’t - so act with a bit more class on this topic, that’s all it needs.

What I've said over the last three years basically has been that Anderson has not been raping and pillaging the club and as far as I could tell at any point in time over those three years he hadn't appeared to have broken any laws.

I've stood virtually alone with that conviction on here for those three years and been subjected to constant abuse for such from at least one poster on here for doing so.

Without wishing to blow my own trumpet it would now clearly seem that the law courts representative, the Administrator, has confirmed my opinion on the matter, in that it is now over a year since he's examined the company's books and there have been no known sanctions taken against Anderson to date, and as every week and month pass by, less likely to be.

At the end of the day being proved right or wrong on an internet forum composed of strangers to each other is completely meaningless, they are just ephemeral words on the either, when all said and done

All I've ever attempted to do was to articulate a more reasoned narrative, based on my personal knowledge and professional experience in the field I've worked in, than the widely held rabid hatred that festered and fanned into flames by a few with an agenda against Anderson and a lack of understanding (whether done so deliberately or not) of what was going on financially, and why that was so.

I don't gain anything on here from seemingly being correct during the last three years and there's no penalty to those who thought - whatever it was they did think about me - during that time either.

Anderson has long since gone now, Holdsworth too, leaving just the two other significant pillars of the incitement and hatred towards KA being the ST (who I expect will be again shown to be a busted flush with chronic lack of interest in their currently long delayed elections) and Iles who is openly bemoaning that FV don't want anything to do with him.

Non of this matters to me in the sense that I no longer am able to go to matches (nor indeed desire to do so these days if I could) but unfortunately it does/did to those who have become bitter over this time and still are in ignorance or denial as to how and why what happened, happened.

Most of the unnecessary toxicity came about from Iles position as a social media 'influencer' and his personally biased views.

I believe this has ultimately cost him in that the clubs new owners clearly don't want to speak with him and that he's been overlooked for promotion within the news organisation he's worked for many years in.

His loss if so, not mine.

Anyway Iles isn't going to go away anytime soon, the Anderson 'haters' will still fully believe the perpetuated myths about him and continue to be in denial/ignorance about how company law works, and you will continue to troll me resulting from some perceived internet slight from years ago.

Life goes on, I won't be losing sleep over any of this.
Beware the Iles of March, April, May etc. etc.

I'm pleased Sharon seems to have cottoned on and do hope that there'll be no need to be posing for another of Dale Vince's self-gratifying snapshots.



Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sat Mar 14 2020, 14:49; edited 1 time in total

115Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 11:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
For all Ted's intellect, he still hasn't figured out how to use the quote function.

116Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 12:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:For all Ted's intellect, he still hasn't figured out how to use the quote function.


Which Ted are you talking about?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

117Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 12:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

118Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 13:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Imagine this. Me, Lusty,TROY, and norpig are sitting in the dentist's waiting room. A surgery door opens, and out pops Sluffy.
'NEXT', he cries.

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

119Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 23:12

Ten Bobsworth


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:For all Ted's intellect, he still hasn't figured out how to use the quote function.


Which Ted are you talking about?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love Father Ted & Little Ted but not so keen on the third Ted.
Bolton, Greater Manchester? Not whilst I draw breath, pal.

Anyway for Dale Vince fans, here he is dressed to impress today.
Who'll tell us the name of the geezer with him?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sat Mar 14 2020, 14:50; edited 1 time in total

120Beware the Ides of March - Page 4 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March on Fri Feb 28 2020, 23:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He has a look of Paul Merson...

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum