Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coronavirus - will we survive?

+19
summercummings
Bollotom2014
Norpig
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Ten Bobsworth
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
MartinBWFC
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
okocha
Cajunboy
wanderlust
karlypants
Angry Dad
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 50]

21Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Mar 03 2020, 18:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Has anyone else stocked started stocking up yet?

Apparently my local ASDA has hardly anything left in and luckily we have the usual shed stock of flash with bleach, Imperial Leather liquid soap and Morning Fresh washing up liquid.

I also have my proper rubber mask at the ready now.

Will be doing one last shop tonight and then i'm bolting the front door down and hibernating for a while.

It's the flu. Get a grip.

22Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Mar 03 2020, 19:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Went to Piggy In The Middle this morning and stocked up on Carrs pasties. I'll survive.

23Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Mar 03 2020, 19:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Went to Piggy In The Middle this morning and stocked up on Carrs pasties. I'll survive.

What about the butter pies?

Have you bought a freezer full? Very Happy

24Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Mar 03 2020, 19:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat, have you thought about what you will do if you run out of Always and can't buy them in the shop?

25Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Mar 03 2020, 19:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Went to Piggy In The Middle this morning and stocked up on Carrs pasties. I'll survive.

What about the butter pies?

Have you bought a freezer full? Very Happy
Butter pies are available locally, the Carrs pasties were vital to my future wellbeing.

26Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Mar 03 2020, 19:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Nat, have you thought about what you will do if you run out of Always and can't buy them in the shop?

Why would the shops run out of Always? Are you using them as a face mask?

27Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Mar 03 2020, 20:12

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:Nat, have you thought about what you will do if you run out of Always and can't buy them in the shop?

Why would the shops run out of Always? Are you using them as a face mask?
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

28Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Mar 03 2020, 20:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Embarassed Embarassed lol!

30Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 04 2020, 12:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This taxi driver looks like he's well protected...

taxi-driver

31Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 04 2020, 13:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Italy closing all schools for two weeks.

32Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 04 2020, 14:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1 case confirmed in Wythenshawe now.

33Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 04 2020, 14:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The world has gone mad.

34Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 04 2020, 15:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

32 new cases confirmed in the UK today.

35Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 04 2020, 15:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Around 8* people will already have died from a drug overdose today in the UK.

Around 5* people will have been run over and killed today.

About 7* people will have had a fatal heart attack while having sex today.

About 9* people will slip and die because of faulty slippers today

Why isn't the government spending millions on telling me how to avoid drugs, cars, slippers and sex??

*Figures completely made up

36Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 04 2020, 16:12

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Around 8* people will already have died from a drug overdose today in the UK.

Around 5* people will have been run over and killed today.

About 7* people will have had a fatal heart attack while having sex today.

About 9* people will slip and die because of faulty slippers today

Why isn't the government spending millions on telling me how to avoid drugs, cars, slippers and sex??

*Figures completely made up
I find it quite easy to avoid sex and slippers, but I couldn't survive without drugs and my car.

37Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 04 2020, 16:17

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sluffy wrote:As far as I can tell this virus isn't any more deadly than catching normal flu but as always people are overreacting.

Absolutely this.

It depends on what data you read, but England alone is averaging about 17,000 deaths a year from "regular" flu. So where is the blanket coverage of that?

Spot on Nat. As I said on another thread, I was in hospital 3 weeks ago with Influenza A virus. It absolutely knocked me flat, and they took me into hospital for 3 days giving me oxygen and a drip for the whole time I was there. (They couldn't ignore me, I collapsed when I went for an oncology review.) Still not over it, and seriously thinking about what to do if COVD-19 gets out of hand. 
Going to Cyprus on 22nd April with no plans to change it unless told directly.
That must have been a nasty experience, hope you begin to feel more like yourself again soon.

38Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 04 2020, 16:21

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm into the fifth week of a 24 week course of Chemotherapy, so obviously I am concerned about ANY infection as my immune system is already being attacked by the Chemo.

39Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 04 2020, 17:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone considering staying away from matches? I'm not. Unless they follow the lead of Italy, and play matches behind closed doors.

40Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 04 2020, 18:29

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The inside of my nose keeps feels wierd i hope it's not.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum