Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coronavirus - will we survive?

+19
summercummings
Bollotom2014
Norpig
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Ten Bobsworth
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
MartinBWFC
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
okocha
Cajunboy
wanderlust
karlypants
Angry Dad
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 50]

751Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 01 2020, 13:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My isolation is over and i'm now back at work unfortunately. Not looking forward to the next few weeks if the numbers keep going up  Shocked

752Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 01 2020, 13:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:My isolation is over and i'm now back at work unfortunately. Not looking forward to the next few weeks if the numbers keep going up  Shocked
Good luck mate. You have my deepest admiration, as does everyone else on the front line. It's all very well standing on the doorstep applauding our NHS heroes, why not PAY THEM ADEQUATELY!
They're worth every penny, and more.

753Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 01 2020, 13:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheers Boncey  Very Happy

Been keeping up with work emails while i was off but the shit will hit the fan if the numbers keep rising. Already so many issues with critical care medicines being in short supply and that's now and not when it peaks!

754Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 01 2020, 14:13

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yes I, hope you and your wife and family stay safe.

I guess you and your wife have still not been tested.

755Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 01 2020, 14:16

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

My Chemo has been suspended for four weeks, which I'm sure will be extended to 8 weeks or 12 weeks or God knows when.

It's not great.

756Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 01 2020, 15:03

Sorry to read that Cajun, horrible timing. Hope you can get moving on it soon.

757Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 01 2020, 15:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Sorry to read that Cajun, horrible timing. Hope you can get moving on it soon.

Yes, I'm sure we all wish you the same.

758Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 01 2020, 15:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Yes I, hope you and your wife and family stay safe.

I guess you and your wife have still not been tested.
We wouldn't be considered front line working in Pharmacy so would be well down the list at the moment i would guess.

I'm hoping you can get your chemo back on track sooner rather than later mate.

759Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 01 2020, 15:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My son has just rang me and said he was the only kid in school today! How bad do i feel right now?  Crying or Very sad

760Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 01 2020, 15:56

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Cajunboy wrote:My Chemo has been suspended for four weeks, which I'm sure will be extended to 8 weeks or 12 weeks or God knows when.

It's not great.

Keep well.

761Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 01 2020, 15:57

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Norpig wrote:My son has just rang me and said he was the only kid in school today! How bad do i feel right now?  Crying or Very sad

How bad does he feel?

762Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 01 2020, 16:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
Norpig wrote:My son has just rang me and said he was the only kid in school today! How bad do i feel right now?  Crying or Very sad

How bad does he feel?
 He seemed ok as he knows we don't have much option as we are both NHS workers but i did feel bad for him. Hopefully it's a one-off and there may be a few more tomorrow.

763Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 01 2020, 17:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glad you are all ok now Norpig.

Stay safe and good luck to you both!

764Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 01 2020, 22:14

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:
xmiles wrote:

How bad does he feel?
 He seemed ok as he knows we don't have much option as we are both NHS workers but i did feel bad for him. Hopefully it's a one-off and there may be a few more tomorrow.
Hows the PPE situation at your place of work mr pig

Ive been doing a PPE drive and sent email out to all my customers to say I will pick up any spare PPE to donate to the NHS.  

Still waiting to hear back from the only 2 who messaged back.  Ive got about 40 ffp3 masks and some gloves and aprons I will be donating myself but wanted to try and get more.

Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Flyerm13

765Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 01 2020, 22:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

An extremely nice thing to do that Johnny. Smile

766Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 01 2020, 22:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

From the daily updates we get it keeps saying PPE has been ordered and should be available but every little helps and it's a great gesture Johnny  :clap:

767Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 01 2020, 22:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well done Johnny.

:clap:

I don't know if you want/able to publicise this wider then we'd be more than happy to re-tweet your offer - maybe even get Iles/the BN interested enough to get something in the paper perhaps?

Hope it goes well for you and the NHS whichever way you want to take it.

768Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 01 2020, 22:47

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Well I'm testing two doctors on Friday who work at the MRI.  Doing it for free of course.  Trying to sort out this furlough nonsense so hopefully I'll be able to do more for free.

The amount of people ive seen trying to profit from this makes me sick.  I'll be honest, if we cant furlough (there is 3 of us) I'm not sure if we will have a business to go back to if it goes on too long.  Think we are okay for 3 months, but after that it will be a fire sale to try and keep our heads above water.

769Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 01 2020, 22:50

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:Well done Johnny.

:clap:

I don't know if you want/able to publicise this wider then we'd be more than happy to re-tweet your offer - maybe even get Iles/the BN interested enough to get something in the paper perhaps?

Hope it goes well for you and the NHS whichever way you want to take it.
Thanks sluffy, I have put it on twitter/Instagram and Facebook already. Had a few retweets/shares etc, just hope people see it as a genuine thing.  Like I said above, theres been a lot of posts and stories about greedy people profiting from this, it's hard to tell from a random post/tweet that something is genuine.

770Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 01 2020, 23:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:
Thanks sluffy, I have put it on twitter/Instagram and Facebook already. Had a few retweets/shares etc, just hope people see it as a genuine thing.  Like I said above, theres been a lot of posts and stories about greedy people profiting from this, it's hard to tell from a random post/tweet that something is genuine.

Done - hope it helps -

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum