Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coronavirus - will we survive?

+19
summercummings
Bollotom2014
Norpig
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Ten Bobsworth
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
MartinBWFC
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
okocha
Cajunboy
wanderlust
karlypants
Angry Dad
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 50]

841Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Mon Apr 06 2020, 22:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:This thing moves with frightening speed KP.

I read somewhere that this virus can be deceiving where you feel better just before it goes incredibly worse.

It may lift the nation's morale a touch if Boris pulls through.

Hope your mum is keeping her spirits up with all this Boncey. Smile

842Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Mon Apr 06 2020, 22:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

I read somewhere that this virus can be deceiving where you feel better just before it goes incredibly worse.

Thanks for asking KP. She likes watching Bullseye on youtube, so she's happy enough. She must have watched each episode ten times over.

843Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Apr 07 2020, 09:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Thanks for asking KP. She likes watching Bullseye on youtube, so she's happy enough. She must have watched each episode ten times over.
She’s probably got her eye on that speedboat. Very Happy

844Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Apr 07 2020, 10:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

She’s probably got her eye on that speedboat. Very Happy
I think she's getting ideas.

845Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Apr 07 2020, 15:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Some good news for a change -

14:31
Formula 1 team begins producing breathing aid

Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 D059c286-421c-4a31-a50f-08463c39f19a

Mercedes-AMG HPP has begun production of the breathing aid its F1 team developed with engineers at University College London and clinicians at UCLH.

The Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) device is used to deliver oxygen to a patient's lungs without using a ventilator.

They are already used in UK hospitals but are in short supply.

The company produced nearly 600 CPAP devices on Monday and is hoping to increase that to 1,000 a day.

The government has ordered 10,000 of the breathing aids, which are being made on machines that would normally produce Formula 1 pistons and turbochargers.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-52193858

846Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Apr 07 2020, 16:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

847Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Apr 07 2020, 16:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Here's another Pandumbic hero!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52198946

Right at the bottom of the article it even says this!!!

"There's another major flaw with both these theories. Coronavirus is spreading in UK cities where 5G has yet to be deployed, and in countries like Japan and Iran that have yet to adopt the technology".

Very Happy

848Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Apr 07 2020, 17:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Here's another Pandumbic hero!

"There's another major flaw with both these theories. Coronavirus is spreading in UK cities where 5G has yet to be deployed, and in countries like Japan and Iran that have yet to adopt the technology".

Very Happy
In 2020 we still have people believing this rubbish. Even the flat earthers are growing in number.

849Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 08 2020, 08:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know people on facebook who follow the likes of Icke and they are constantly reposting this kind of dangerous shit  Shocked

850Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 08 2020, 08:19

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Norpig wrote:I know people on facebook who follow the likes of Icke and they are constantly reposting this kind of dangerous shit  Shocked

Maybe they aren't the kind of people you want to know.

851Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 08 2020, 08:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i do wonder that myself sometimes  Very Happy

I know one fella in particular who is obsessed with American politics and posts stuff from Alex Jones (look him up and no i don't mean the lovely lady from the One Show) who is a crackpot.

He's an anti-vaxxer as well but i did pull him on that one as i work at RMCH and have had to deal with things like measles outbreaks because people don't vaccinate their kids.

852Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 08 2020, 09:20

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Here's another Pandumbic hero!

Very Happy
In 2020 we still have people believing this rubbish. Even the flat earthers are growing in number.
In 2020 we still have a majority of people who believe Marc Iles did a brilliant job in reporting on BWFC's financial difficulties. Folk believe what they want to believe irrespective of the facts and there's nothing they hate quite so much as folk who understand or try to explain facts that conflict with their beliefs.

As Orwell put it ''Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.”

And

''Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”

853Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 08 2020, 09:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh God. :facepalm:

854Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 08 2020, 09:59

Laughing unbelievable.

855Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 08 2020, 10:11

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Oh God. :facepalm:
Just in case you had got the wrong idea, Boncey, which I suspect you had, I was commenting on people who swallow tripe who can never accept or admit that they have been swallowing tripe.

Of course,you wouldn't be one of them. Heaven forbid!

856Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 08 2020, 10:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Just in case you had got the wrong idea, Boncey, which I suspect you had, I was commenting on people who swallow tripe who can never accept or admit that they have been swallowing tripe.

I'm always on my guard. Our window cleaner is Elvis Presley, and I was talking to him last month about the various outlandish theories concerning his supposed death that seem to pop up everywhere.
He faked his own death in order to move to morecambe, where he had a caravan, but moved to Warrington when it was destroyed after his chip pan caught fire and razed it to the ground.
He's lived quietly, earning money collecting for the St. Rocco's Hospice Lottery, and making a great success of his window cleaning round.
He looks very different now, being bald and six inches shorter, and his voice has all but gone, but now and again he'll break into 'Blue Suede Shoes' and give his customers a treat.
A nice bloke, but he's never been the same since Marc Iles ran off with his wife.

857Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 08 2020, 11:30

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

What happened to his job down the chip shop ?  Very Happy

858Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 08 2020, 11:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:What happened to his job down the chip shop ?  Very Happy
His chip pan problem is a moveable feast. Very Happy

859Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 08 2020, 12:49

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:

I'm always on my guard. Our window cleaner is Elvis Presley, and I was talking to him last month about the various outlandish theories concerning his supposed death that seem to pop up everywhere.
He faked his own death in order to move to morecambe, where he had a caravan, but moved to Warrington when it was destroyed after his chip pan caught fire and razed it to the ground.
He's lived quietly, earning money collecting for the St. Rocco's Hospice Lottery, and making a great success of his window cleaning round.
He looks very different now, being bald and six inches shorter, and his voice has all but gone, but now and again he'll break into 'Blue Suede Shoes' and give his customers a treat.
A nice bloke, but he's never been the same since Marc Iles ran off with his wife.
I don't know why you didn't volunteer for the Board of the ST, Boncey, but I hope you've got some evidence to support your claim that Elvis's wife was nothing but a no good golddigger who ran off with a tripe tycoon.

Btw wasn't Elvis the Carl Perkins impersonator that nicked Carl's Blue Suede Shoes?

860Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 43 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 08 2020, 13:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fin lives in New York so hope you are keeping well over there mate!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum