Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore?

+2
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Empty How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:44 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some guy at work has decided I'm his best friend and won't leave me alone.

Not in a sex pest way, I think he sees me as a shoulder to cry on as he goes through a divorce and faces the world of singledom.

He's always coming into my office to discuss his latest disastrous date, his ex-wife, his mortgage payments and any other shite he can think of.

I want to tell the bore to fuck right off, but in this new caring and sharing world employers are no longer allowed to do that.

Has anyone else experienced someone like this? How did you handle this? Can I punch him?

Last edited by Natasha Whittam on Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

2How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Empty Re: How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:48 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Talk constantly about Bruce Forsyth. You won't see him for dust.

Or perhaps Dale Vince.

3How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Empty Re: How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:49 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Talk constantly about Bruce Forsyth. You won't see him for dust.

That would involve leaning about BF.

No thanks.

4How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Empty Re: How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:54 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is his name Bob?

5How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Empty Re: How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:04 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Is his name Bob?

No, Reg.

Thankfully he hasn't touched on spreadsheets yet.

6How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Empty Re: How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:05 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Offer him sex. I bet he runs a mile away!

7How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Empty Re: How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:08 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Offer him sex. I bet he runs a mile away!

:trust:

8How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Empty Re: How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:10 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reg? Sounds middle aged. Does he have a wispy moustache and thinning hair? I know the type. Packs a flask and a box of sandwiches for lunch.
You want to watch him. If you catch him sniffing your chair, get rid.

9How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Empty Re: How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:51 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For a quick resolution just kick him in the nads, but carry on talking as if you hadn't done it and pretend you've no idea what he's on about if he mentions it.

10How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Empty Re: How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:29 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She could just give them a good old tug as if it was a bell just like the rugby the other day. Very Happy

11How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Empty Re: How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:17 am

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

You could point him in the direction of your HR people, having warned them he's on his way

12How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Empty Re: How Do You Get Rid Of A Bore? Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:03 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Tell him you have worms.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum