Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Weight Watchers

Weight Watchers

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Weight Watchers - Page 2 Empty Re: Weight Watchers on Wed 1 Apr - 12:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
A mate of mine likes waffles covered in tinned toms.

32Weight Watchers - Page 2 Empty Re: Weight Watchers on Wed 1 Apr - 12:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:A mate of mine likes waffles covered in tinned toms.

Good god! What is wrong with people ! Shocked

33Weight Watchers - Page 2 Empty Re: Weight Watchers on Wed 1 Apr - 12:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:A mate of mine likes waffles covered in tinned toms.

Good god! What is wrong with people ! Shocked
Seems a bit odd to me too. I remember 58 like his tinned toms. Wonder how he's doing.

34Weight Watchers - Page 2 Empty Re: Weight Watchers on Wed 1 Apr - 12:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@karlypants wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:A mate of mine likes waffles covered in tinned toms.

Good god! What is wrong with people ! Shocked
Seems a bit odd to me too. I remember 58 like his tinned toms. Wonder how he's doing.

It did make me think of him when you mentioned the tinned toms. Very Happy

I bet he's flat out with his deliveries at the moment.

35Weight Watchers - Page 2 Empty Re: Weight Watchers on Wed 1 Apr - 13:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I love coleslaw and used to have it on a sandwich but wouldn't have it with my bangers and mash.

36Weight Watchers - Page 2 Empty Re: Weight Watchers on Wed 1 Apr - 13:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I used to like sage and onion stuffing butties.

37Weight Watchers - Page 2 Empty Re: Weight Watchers on Wed 1 Apr - 16:06

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
I quite like Branston Pickle butties, and black pudding butties.

38Weight Watchers - Page 2 Empty Re: Weight Watchers on Wed 1 Apr - 16:22

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@gloswhite wrote:I quite like Branston Pickle butties.

You should try it with some cheese! Smile

39Weight Watchers - Page 2 Empty Re: Weight Watchers on Thu 2 Apr - 12:43

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
@xmiles wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:I quite like Branston Pickle butties.

You should try it with some cheese! Smile
I do, but only on special occasions  Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum