Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Vince Watch

Vince Watch

+15
MartinBWFC
karlypants
T.R.O.Y.
Ten Bobsworth
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
sunlight
Banks of the Croal
xmiles
wanderlust
Hip Priest
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 34]

481Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Jan 18 2021, 11:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Is Nat going to be in it too?
Yes.

482Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Jan 18 2021, 11:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Are you having another day off work?
Btw that fatty liver of yours, are you sure it  wasn't a brain scan?
I take great comfort in the knowledge i'll be alive far longer than you, have a nice day now  Very Happy

483Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Jan 18 2021, 12:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Consider this thread officially, 'Bonced'.

484Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Jan 18 2021, 12:31

Ten Bobsworth

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@Norpig wrote:
I take great comfort in the knowledge i'll be alive far longer than you, have a nice day now  Very Happy
Whatever hospital you work in has a problem and I don't mean COVID.

485Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Jan 18 2021, 12:33

Ten Bobsworth

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:Consider this thread officially, 'Bonced'.
I'm OK with a birra Boncing, Boncey.

486Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Jan 18 2021, 12:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Whatever hospital you work in has a problem and I don't mean COVID.
Just prey to God you never have to come into mine  Twisted Evil

487Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Jan 18 2021, 12:37

Ten Bobsworth

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@Norpig wrote:
QED

488Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Jan 18 2021, 12:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:
That's what Nat said to me behind the bins.

489Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Jan 18 2021, 13:06

Ten Bobsworth

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:
That's what Nat said to me behind the bins.
Very good, Boncey, but the topic was actually about one of those

Half-witted pea-brains whose bell seldom rings

490Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Jan 18 2021, 13:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Lad's, let's play nice please if you will.

Thank you.

491Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Jan 18 2021, 13:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:Lad's, let's play nice please if you will.

Thank you.
Yes boss, i'll stop poking the old bear now  Very Happy

492Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Jan 18 2021, 13:37

Ten Bobsworth

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@Sluffy wrote:Lad's, let's play nice please if you will.

Thank you.
I'm not playing games, Sluffy, but have you nowt to say about Risible Rigby's latest effort? Don't you feel that you now have a voice thanks to the ST and aren't you ever so grateful?

Here it is again in case you missed it:

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/real-optimism-that-fans-have-a-voice-bolton-fan-group-marks-fifth-anniversary/?fbclid=IwAR3wk_S4pvzV5uKm6Ks2r5AM_WkFPEss4BLGiIdINFFEDQbR2Vui8gY5y-s

I feel sorry for young Gartside having to devote time to this lot even if it is on-line. Note that Sharon ain't taking part and neither are any of the investors.

493Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Jan 18 2021, 14:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:Sorry folks, couldn't find th'accounts. They haven't filed 'em yet and to the best of my knowledge they haven't let the members see 'em either. Not that I'd expect them to amount to much but I'd guess they're hoping nobody's going to take any notice.

Tbf they did manage to get members to cough up £18K as a fighting fund in 2019. That'd be about enough to buy a round of drinks for Harry Maguire but didn't Wiggin's ST raise over £800K? What has BWFCST done with the money is one question? Have they repaid it or haven't they?

Can I recommend anyone of a nitwit tendency to read this recent piece by the chairman of BWFCST. If you have a mental age of 12+ don't bother.

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/real-optimism-that-fans-have-a-voice-bolton-fan-group-marks-fifth-anniversary/?fbclid=IwAR3wk_S4pvzV5uKm6Ks2r5AM_WkFPEss4BLGiIdINFFEDQbR2Vui8gY5y-s

I think most people with any sense have worked out by now that the ST (certainly under the leadership it has had from the very start and continues to have) is not and never had been fit for purpose.

In their own constitution the AGM (let me remind people that the 'A' in AGM stands for 'annual' - they've not held two of them already in the five years of existence) states they are OBLIDGED to hold an election to the Board and submit their annual accounts.  Yet again neither seem to be happening this time.

They hold their elections by postal voting, so even with Covid about there was nothing to stop them doing so - particularly as every election up to now has never even needed any votes to be counted as there have never been enough people to even stand for election!

Just for my own amusement I thought I'd have a look on their Twitter site and found this 'pinned' Tweet from FOUR days ago advertising their AGM that has gathered just TWO 'likes' and one comment asking if they are even allowed to hold a public meeting to 'attend' (as advertised in the tweet) under lockdown!

I'm sure they can't!

Be funny if they got raided by the police on the night!!!

That tweet hasn't be replied to even though it was sent four days ago.

Joking aside though I believe the tweet is intended to mean 'attending' via the internet rather than in person.

Anyway my point really is the total lack of apathy with the BWFCST with everyone apart from the few who clearly the penny is never going to drop for them, is it?

(And Bob to be a bit pedantic of me it was the Wigan Supports Club - similar to our Bolton Supporters Club, that raised the marvellous amount of £850k for their appeal and NOT their ST as they've never seen any worth in even having one... and probably why 'our' ST (and esteemed cheer leader for them Marc Iles) have never even bothered to help a fellow clubs fans facing serious peril, or publicise their need, even though it is the next town to them - and probably why when the WSC did ask for help from an ST they contacted Portsmouth's and not the one on their very own doorstep!)

494Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Jan 18 2021, 15:11

Ten Bobsworth

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
You are right Sluffy, the Wiggin set up isn't a Trust its just supporters gerrin on wi' it. Well done them.

Well done Morecambe too. Their's is a Trust, they have filed their 2020 accounts and they make Bolton's look, not just out of date but, almost antideluvian. They also know what an audit is. Apparently BWFCST don't.

And guess what, some accounts for Dean Christopher Holdsworth's, formerly of this Parish, Sports Shield Investments Ltd were filed last week. Do you remember how Chairman Rigby described to his incurious fans how poor old Deano spent the best part of a million quid in fees before buying BWFC for a quid from Old Scrooge Davies? Its a wonder the poor lamb didn't go bust.

Anyway he didn't end up in the Poor House. Quite the opposite according to the accounts.

495Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Jan 19 2021, 08:24

Ten Bobsworth

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
8,000 views of Vince Watch now! Why? Nobody's interested they said, couldn't give a f..k they said. What's their problem, Sluffy, you know these people?

496Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Jan 19 2021, 08:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If these people were interested in this thread then they would have commented on it wouldn’t they? 

Perhaps these people take one look in here and think you are a clown.

497Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Jan 19 2021, 09:10

Ten Bobsworth

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@karlypants wrote:If these people were interested in this thread then they would have commented on it wouldn’t they? 

Perhaps these people take one look in here and think you are a clown.
If 'these people' (i.e. your people) were actually capable of rational thought that would be worth writing home about, wouldn't it?

498Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Jan 19 2021, 10:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Now look what you've done Mr Pig. Bob's singing again.

499Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Jan 19 2021, 10:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Be careful around him Bonce. He might try to feed off your neck with those fangs!

500Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Jan 19 2021, 10:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:Be careful around him Bonce. He might try to feed off your neck with those fangs!
And I'm not sure that's his real hair.

501Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Jan 19 2021, 11:10

Ten Bobsworth

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:
And I'm not sure that's his real hair.
Do you ever think, Boncey, that it might be nice if you could be freed from the asylum? I'm not at all convinced that you should have been sectioned in the first place.

502Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Jan 19 2021, 11:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Do you ever think, Boncey, that it might be nice if you could be freed from the asylum? I'm not at all convinced that you should have been sectioned in the first place.
No chance. They took us to the zoo once, and I escaped and hid in the bear enclosure.

Disguising myself as a picnic basket was a big mistake. Might google a better plan.

503Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Jan 19 2021, 11:55

Ten Bobsworth

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:
No chance. They took us to the zoo once, and I escaped and hid in the bear enclosure.

Disguising myself as a picnic basket was a big mistake. Might google a better plan.
Forget the escape plan, Boncey, I don't think you are nearly as barmy as the majority of Nuts regular posters but you may be able to find some help here:

https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/legal-rights/leaving-hospital/getting-my-section-lifted/

504Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Jan 19 2021, 12:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Thanks. Hope this will be of use.

https://vegsoc.org/

505Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Jan 19 2021, 14:31

Ten Bobsworth

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:Thanks. Hope this will be of use.

https://vegsoc.org/
Sorry, Boncey, you've got me on that one. Is veganism or vegetarianism an aid to dodging taxes? I think a bit more research might be needed before drawing that conclusion.

Anyway for those who can make neither moss nor sand of money matters and for the benefit of those who only view Vince Watch on Nuts here are a few of my favourite things again:

Tax-dodging popinjays, slebs on high horses

Air-headed media that give them their voices

Half-witted pea-brains whose bell seldom rings

These are a few of my favourite things

Charlatans, shysters and snotty-nosed herberts

Football supporters in NoKenDo T-shirts

Wussies and pussies who sit in the wings

Diving and cheating and pundits and plonkers

Smarmy as Smarmite or stark staring bonkers

Overpaid players that think they are Kings

When the Rags win

And the Whites lose

And its like a curse

I simply remember my favourite things

And then it all feels

Much  worse.

506Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Jan 20 2021, 09:16

Ten Bobsworth

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Despite a tendency to conveniently fall over in the penalty box and dressing up like a narcissistic dandy, the Marquis of Burberry has emerged as the darling of Guardian writers and readers, not least on Nuts. 

Yesterday Marina Hyde was again slobbering over the Wythenshawe wonderkid but actually giving the game away that he was really a bit of a Mummy's Boy being groomed by women. One of these is agent, Kelly Hogarth, whilst another is some woman at the head of operations in Fareshare. 

This person was named when Ms Hyde first published her homily to Saint Marcus online yesterday. 
Now it seems the article has been re-written taking out the offending bit of relevance. I wonder why.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Thu May 13 2021, 10:04; edited 1 time in total

507Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Jan 20 2021, 10:10

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
If ever there was a thread that needs closing...

508Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Jan 20 2021, 10:16

Ten Bobsworth

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@finlaymcdanger wrote:If ever there was a thread that needs closing...
They don't like it up 'em, Mr Mainwaring

509Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Wed Jan 20 2021, 13:45

Ten Bobsworth

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I got an email from Auntie Beeb on Monday. They want to know what I think of 'em. I thought about what I should say for a second or two and then I thought this'll do:

510Vince Watch - Page 17 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu Jan 21 2021, 08:48

Ten Bobsworth

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
My direct debit to SKY went through last week reduced from £81 per month to £27 after ditching SKY Sports. The coverage continues for 31 days after cancellation so Lady Bobsworth and I ended up watching ten minutes of the Scum V Scouse match t'other day before getting bored to tears.

Such a shame I missed the taking of the knee at the start. Its another of my favourite things. I'm really going to miss it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum