Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Vince Watch

Vince Watch

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 34]

901Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu Apr 08 2021, 17:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@T.R.O.Y. wrote:
@Sluffy wrote:

I don't.

What makes you think I did?

Bob's big enough to speak for himself although I doubt very much he cares about gossip, let alone celebrity gossip, anymore than I do.

Besides aren't you the one that thrives on 'gossip' from the likes of Maugham et al, all of which seldom if ever is backed up with facts, just because it feeds into your existing preconceived predjudices and bias?

What's that saying, 'judge not lest ye be judged the same'.

I guess that being the case then you're a dipshit too.

No that’s just one of your lies you like to repeat ad nauseum long after events occur.

A bit like:

Wanderlust abused you daily, 
Anti-Ken Anderson posters abused you daily,
Xmiles was a fake account, 
Okocha is a fake account,
breadman abused you,
the owner of burnden aces was drunk with power and banned you, 
the owners of wanderers ways banned you because you defended a poster from violent threats.

And so it goes on.. and on. A never ending internet drama.

Facts aren't lies, nor are they gossip.

All the above are true, by and large, Wanderlust might have missed the odd day or so for instance.

If you want to construe what really happened as an internet drama, then that's up to you. As for myself I had to personally deal with these issue in real life everytime I logged into a forum - not that any of them overly bothered me at all, I know where real life ends and social media begins and visa-versa and keep the two entirely separate - unlike many it seems.

I'm quite flattered in a way that you recall so much about me and my travails as I'm apparently just a liar and a troll in your eyes.

I only remember things of others on forums like this that either interest or amused me, I certainly wouldn't keep track of what a liar and a troll has said to the extent you have with me.

If you don't care much for what I post, then simply ignore me. If you really believe I'm part of a "never ending internet drama" then stop being part of it by constantly engaging with me.

It really isn't that hard to do.

Is it?

902Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu Apr 08 2021, 20:31

T.R.O.Y.

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Ive always enjoyed you as a poster, you have interesting views and put together well thought out arguments. I’ve said that many times. 

Where you let yourself down is when you take a disagreement personally, develop a grudge and then go on at posters until they don’t want to post any more or are banned. I see you trying that with me at the moment, so I’ve called you out.

903Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu Apr 08 2021, 22:34

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
A TWE*P is someone who convinces themselves and tries to convince others that they are authorities on subjects that they know next to nothing about. I find it quite bizarre but the internet provides them with a platform to act out their fantasies and delusions. 

Many of them also act out their fantasies in real life too. For some reason most seem to be wedded to left wing politics. Don't ask me why. That's just the way it is.

904Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Thu Apr 08 2021, 23:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@T.R.O.Y. wrote:Ive always enjoyed you as a poster, you have interesting views and put together well thought out arguments. I’ve said that many times. 

Where you let yourself down is when you take a disagreement personally, develop a grudge and then go on at posters until they don’t want to post any more or are banned. I see you trying that with me at the moment, so I’ve called you out.

Well you read me quite wrongly then.

I don't do grudges in real life, let alone on the internet.

Real life isn't always fair or right and I've long since come to terms with that so I can assure you nothing said to me on the internet would cause me to react any differently.

Who exactly are these posters I go on at and drive off or ban?

On Nuts I assume you're referring to Wanderlust, Xmiles/Okocha and Bread?

If so I would put it to you that it is they that have issues with me - not me with them.

Wanderlust, and surely even you yourself by now must realise, that he is often/frequently factually wrong in much that he states to be the case (as opposed to it being merely his opinion) and can't seem to be able to handle being proved to be wrong on anything - hence some of the ridiculous things he says thereafter or the abuse he throws, in order to avoid saying he'd simply made a mistake.

I'm not the one that digs up stuff from the past in order to prove I was right - he does - and even then he still gets his facts wrong!

See this thread for instance -

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t21021-coronavirus-china-finally-begining-to-admit-they-got-things-wrong#421686

I've said all I'd got to say about Xmiles/Okocha and tried innumerous times to move on from it but the Xmile account refused to let it drop and trolled me continuously for months about it - even when other Admin and posters asked them to stop doing so.

Even now that account isn't banned from here.

As for Bread he's been banned from numerous places for abuse, so hardly anything special him being banned from here too really was it?

He decided he wanted a poster banned and to cut a long story short, when I didn't do what he wanted decided to go for me instead.

Again fwiw Bread isn't banned from here.

At the end of the day someone has to keep some sort of order on here and whoever does so will no doubt please some whilst at the same time vexing others.

Well I seem to be the one who does the lion's share of that on Nuts, maybe I'm a more thicked skin than others perhaps but fwiw I do try to things honstly and fairly and treat everyone equally.

I'm more than happy for others to step up and take a bit of responsibility but if for whatever reason they don't wish to, then I'll do it alone.

Maybe that's why you perceive me to be holding 'grudges' as I'm the only one seen to be dealing with such people and their 'issues' then become identified by some as being personalised with/from 'me' rather than with/from the 'moderation' of the site?

How hard would it have been for one or two off here (and I don't just mean Admin) to speak up and say 'come off it lusty, you clearly got your facts wrong there' or something similar, or 'xmiles, nobody cares that Sluffy says you are a fake account so pack in demanding that he proves it all the time'?

Not hard at all but I didn't see too many doing so...

Anyway it is what it is.

Thank you for your kind view of me, I hold you in high regard too for what it may be worth to you but nevertheless I'll still point out 'fake news' from Wanderlust or anyone else and I'm certainly not here to be purposely trolled by Xmiles or others.

We are on an internet web site when all said and done, this is just a mere distraction for me from real life.  Clearly one or two seem to believe and act that it is as important as real life - even maybe more so by the way they behave.

Good help them if that really is the case!

905Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Fri Apr 09 2021, 07:14

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
My State Pension goes up by £3.56 next week, which is nice. I'll have an extra £1.09 per week to splurge after I've paid the increase in my Council Tax.

Still, spare a thought for Cousin Vinny. The Council Tax on his castle is £76.65 per week and he'll have to wait to get his pension. How's he going to manage? Is there a Food Bank in Stroud?

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Fri Apr 09 2021, 09:15; edited 1 time in total

906Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Fri Apr 09 2021, 08:53

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Its bin a bit cowd round 'ere this week. Magnolia and camellias have turned brown just when they were exploding into full magnificent bloom. 

But its bin warmin up in Stroud. Bank critic, Cousin Vinny, is changing his tune a bit now as crunch time approaches on his £90million bank debt but its not going down well with fellow Stroudie, XR activist and hammer and chisel wielder, Gail Bradbrook. 

Read all about it - well some of it - on Gloucestershire Live.

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/celebs-tv/war-words-between-ecotricitys-dale-5276382

907Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sat Apr 10 2021, 08:28

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
In a tweet yesterday, Cousin Vinny said to his happy band of lefty tree huggers:

In the latest episode, we talk XR, farmers getting angry with Blue Peter, COP26 and whether I'm a capitalist plant.

Well you couldn't really expect him to talk about Ecotricity's mounting losses, mounting debts and departing directors, could you?

But you can't blame farmers for getting angry with Blue Peter. I'm not happy about them giving Blue Peter Badges to tax dodgers.

Greta Thunberg's going to boycott Cop26 apparently because the UK government has been giving more COVID jabs to its citizens, taxpayers or not, than anyone else. You'll be missed Greta.

Anyway I got my second jab a fortnight ago. It was almost my only outing in about six months but yesterday I took my grandson out for nine holes of golf. I played a few rounds last summer but otherwise hadn't played for years. You'd have thought I'd never played before at all except for the couple of pars in the final three holes. Must have another go next week.

Now Dale Vince, a capitalist plant? Strange idea but NoKenDo thought Cousin Vinny was a bit strange to start wi'. I couldn't possibly comment.

908Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sat Apr 10 2021, 09:39

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
It could be a big day for Trevor Hemmings today. I wish him well.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/horseracing/14563811/grand-national-cloth-cap-owner-trevor-hemmings/

I haven't looked back at how much Trevor has spent on PNE  over the years but its £16million in the last three despite pulling in £18million from player sales. That's just to support a mid-table Championship club.

Could FV provide anywhere near that level of support should BWFC get back to the Championship? I wouldn't bank on it.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sun Apr 11 2021, 08:08; edited 1 time in total

909Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sat Apr 10 2021, 10:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[url=https://www.globalwitness.org/en/press-releases/isle-of-man-tax-regime-allows-super-rich-to-avoid-up-to-1-billion-in-vat-on-private-jets/#:~:text=15th August 2020%2C London %E2%80%93 The,published today by Global Witness.]https://www.globalwitness.org/en/press-releases/isle-of-man-tax-regime-allows-super-rich-to-avoid-up-to-1-billion-in-vat-on-private-jets/#:~:text=15th%20August%202020%2C%20London%20%E2%80%93%20The,published%20today%20by%20Global%20Witness.[/url]

910Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sat Apr 10 2021, 21:45

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:[url=https://www.globalwitness.org/en/press-releases/isle-of-man-tax-regime-allows-super-rich-to-avoid-up-to-1-billion-in-vat-on-private-jets/#:~:text=15th August 2020%2C London %E2%80%93 The,published today by Global Witness.]https://www.globalwitness.org/en/press-releases/isle-of-man-tax-regime-allows-super-rich-to-avoid-up-to-1-billion-in-vat-on-private-jets/#:~:text=15th%20August%202020%2C%20London%20%E2%80%93%20The,published%20today%20by%20Global%20Witness.[/url]
Pleased to see you keeping a watchful eye on international tax dodgers, Boncey. Just wait until Olive Oyl gets into power. She'll sort the blighters out.

911Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sat Apr 10 2021, 22:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Pleased to see you keeping a watchful eye on international tax dodgers, Boncey. Just wait until Olive Oyl gets into power. She'll sort the blighters out.

I'm like a cat. Always alert.
I also sit on the sideboard licking my nether regions, but who doesn't?

Vince Watch - Page 31 Tenor

912Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sun Apr 11 2021, 08:05

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Another defeat for FGR yesterday. I'm almost beginning to feel sorry for the slimy narcissistic chairman that threatened to liquidate BWFC. Almost!!!!!!

913Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sun Apr 11 2021, 08:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Look at this, Bob. Money was tight in '69. Very HappyVince Watch - Page 31 Img_1416

914Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sun Apr 11 2021, 09:02

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I got this YouTube video this morning from Cowgills, the Wanderers auditors. I'm saying nowt.

915Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sun Apr 11 2021, 09:11

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:Look at this, Bob. Money was tight in '69. Very HappyVince Watch - Page 31 Img_1416
Very interesting. How'd you get hold of that, Boncey? It doesn't look like a Shaun Greenhalgh!
Wasn't that a good bit of business by Lofty, in his brief time as BWFC Manager.
That would be Alan Ball Sr signing on behalf of Halifax Town.

916Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sun Apr 11 2021, 09:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It probably won't surprise anyone, but I only know Cowgills as a toyshop in Clitheroe. Smile
As for the document, I'm not sure how I came across it. Might have been from my days as a gentleman cat burglar. Good bit of business though. Alan Ball Snr is right.

917Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Sun Apr 11 2021, 22:29

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:Another defeat for FGR yesterday. I'm almost beginning to feel sorry for the slimy narcissistic chairman that threatened to liquidate BWFC. Almost!!!!!!
FGR part company with Head Coach Mark Cooper but he's still Cousin Vinny's friend, according to Cousin Vinny.

What about Tom Cowling? Did BBCGlos ask if he is still a friend too?

918Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Apr 12 2021, 10:07

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
The  largest amount, in any single year, Dale Vince drew from the Ecotricity Group, owners of FGR, was £2.2m in its financial year ending in April 2017. This amount does not include any amounts paid to Mr Vince or his wife as directors salaries, fees or bonuses. 

These amounts are unknown but how did the company do in that year? Well it reported a loss of £19million. 

Where did the £2.2m go? That's also unknown as is the other £5.5million drawn out by Mr Vince in the previous six years.

What about Burnden Leisure, owners of BWFC? It started its 2016/17 financial year in a perilous position, relegated to League 1, huge unaffordable wages and overdue debts. Yet it came through it all immediately regaining a position in the Championship and the huge increase in broadcasting income that went with it. The company reported one of the smallest losses for years at £175K

What did owner Ken Anderson get out of it? The accounts say that £125K was paid for the services of his son and £525K for his own services. Where did that money go? Evidently not to Ken Anderson.

£402K was spent warding off Blumarble, paying off Dean Holdsworth and £2K in Stamp Duty. Another £60K was never paid at all and another £77K was spent on shares of no value but which appear to be connected with Dean Holdsworth's company.

Who was the rogue owner? According to Dale Vince, the media and TWE*Ps in NoKendo T-shirts it was Ken Anderson. Really!!!!!

919Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Apr 12 2021, 16:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
What a hero this man is, how can anyone dislike him? I reckon he will employ a disabled black woman as his next manager so he's covered all bases of inclusion  Very Happy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56719808

920Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Apr 12 2021, 17:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Norpig wrote:What a hero this man is, how can anyone dislike him? I reckon he will employ a disabled black woman as his next manager so he's covered all bases of inclusion  Very Happy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56719808

You've forgotten the LGBT+ community, Norpig!

Very Happy

921Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Apr 12 2021, 18:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Someone has to take the plunge.

Women can't be jockey's they said.

Women can't ref mens football they said.

Well, it's all happening, and more.

922Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Apr 12 2021, 19:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:

You've forgotten the LGBT+ community, Norpig!

Very Happy
Well spotted Sluffy, make that a disabled black lesbian woman  Very Happy

923Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Apr 12 2021, 19:47

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Norpig wrote:
With a history of tax dodging?

924Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Apr 12 2021, 20:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy

925Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Apr 12 2021, 22:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
@Norpig wrote:
With a history of tax dodging?

:like:

926Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Apr 12 2021, 22:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
At least he doesn't live on the IoM.

927Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Mon Apr 12 2021, 22:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@boltonbonce wrote:At least he doesn't live on the IoM.

But wouldn't you if you loved smoked kippers that much?

(Also didn't he go there originally for a job - and the job in turn made him wealthy - and not the other way around to avoid UK taxation?).

928Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Apr 13 2021, 18:18

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Sluffy wrote:

But wouldn't you if you loved smoked kippers that much?

(Also didn't he go there originally for a job - and the job in turn made him wealthy - and not the other way around to avoid UK taxation?).
I reckon Boncey knows, Sluffy, but isn't the IoM better off without Cousin Vinny? No kippers, no queenies, no Loaghtan lamb?

929Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Apr 13 2021, 18:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
I reckon Boncey knows, Sluffy, but isn't the IoM better off without Cousin Vinny? No kippers, no queenies, no Loaghtan lamb?
But think of it. The fashion retail outlets would be salivating. Or dribbling, given the average age of residents being around 45.
Dale would look great on the cover of one of those knitting patterns my mum used to have.

930Vince Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Vince Watch Tue Apr 13 2021, 22:14

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:
But think of it. The fashion retail outlets would be salivating. Or dribbling, given the average age of residents being around 45.
Dale would look great on the cover of one of those knitting patterns my mum used to have.
Too  much competition for Dale in the style stakes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum